Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Carrion Land // Second Floor (Vacant)

+8
MercutianUnknown
Raven Todd
Amazing Pan-Sensei
The Hidden Spring
dbzhardcore
Akikazemoon
MochaLatte
Emu Queen
12 posters

Page 2 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next

Go down

Carrion Land // Second Floor (Vacant) - Page 2 Empty Re: Carrion Land // Second Floor (Vacant)

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Nov 25, 2013 3:49 am

Carrion Land // Second Floor (Vacant) - Page 2 Bunny24_zps072981c2
BunnyMio
Theme: Bunny Mio- Restart
TheCrimsonAngelofDeathstandsbeforeyou

Bunny nodded and threw the jacket and shirt on the ground. Blood was splotched on her body.
"We were attacked by assassin Zombie. He was a fantastic sniper...I learned a lot. I killed him however...and now apparently, I'm ranked #9 in the World Assassin Rankings...if that means something..." she said. She got quiet, and watched Mocha work. "You adjusting alright?" she asked.

Fearmynameanddowhatsbestforyou
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Carrion Land // Second Floor (Vacant) - Page 2 Empty Re: Carrion Land // Second Floor (Vacant)

Post  MochaLatte Mon Nov 25, 2013 3:56 am

Mocha Deren

The Doctor

Carrion Land // Second Floor (Vacant) - Page 2 MochaDerenPic2
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Mocha began to clean each wound one at a time before removing a bullet, and cleaning it out again. She then would apply different bandages on them. "Zombie huh? Interesting name..." Mocha said as she worked on Bunny. "This one's deep... Either brace yourself or I can give you a dose of painkiller." Mocha said as she found one of the bullet's hard to reach. "... Hm? Adjusting? Oh yes... I am trying at least... You know all my life since I got here I thought I was just going to be a nurse for the rest of my life. Never did I think I was going to become head Doctor and have my own pupil. On top of that being with Vulture... I wake up some days and think... How did I get here, and why I am I still here. Then I remember, and then I go back to work, so I suppose... I'm fine..." Mocha said with a slow nod. "By the way I heard someone shouting up there. Is everything alright?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Nov 25, 2013 4:30 am

BunnyMio

"Yeah...it's weird." she said. She braced herself, and hissed as the pain as the bullet was removed. "The yelling is just...I don't know..." she chuckled. "I guess the dead in this place are just restless..." she looked at the door Isaac went through. "How's he doing?" she asked.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Mon Nov 25, 2013 1:10 pm

Mocha Deren

The Doctor

Mocha finally took the bullet out and began to clean the wound once again before covering it up. "Issac? Oh he's fine... Though he does a couple of dumb things from time to time like lying or maybe goes and does something that he isn't authorized to do, but what can I expect? He's just a kid... Though those things happen less and less now... As long as he doesn't do anything REALLY stupid like pull the plug on Elliot.. Which starts this question... Since you feel very close to Elliot, along with Ryder, I have to remind you two on something... Do you two still want him on life support? Or do you want us to take him off?" Mocha said as she finished on Bunny. "As you know the shock may make him wake up... If not he passes on..." Mocha said as she looked back at Elliot.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Nov 25, 2013 3:36 pm

BunnyMio

"I meant Elliot...I don't care about the little shrimp..." she said. "But I do care about Elliot. What's his condition...?" hearing her say that he might be taken off support, Bunny's eyes widened. "You're saying you don't think he'll wake up?" she glared at Mocha. "What the hell do you know...he'll survive, I know it." she looked toward Elliot's room. "I know he will survive...if he dies like this..." she looked down at her hands.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Mon Nov 25, 2013 4:23 pm

Mocha Deren

The Doctor

"From what I'm looking at... No I don't think he will." Mocha stood there and stared at Bunny as the woman glared at her. "Alright Bunny, I'll keep Elliot on, so please don't snap at me, I know it's an upsetting matter... But the reason I say this is because it's a new month, and sometimes people feel it's cruel to make people live after... Well... After what he had been through." Mocha said, since this was an ethical thing. Make him live or let him pass on... She also had another thing to say, but she wasn't sure how to say it... That even if they decide to keep Elliot on, that they might lose him anyway because it was winter time... And the machines could stop working anymore. "Oh! Is Ryder free up there... There's something that I need to tell him... About the winters here."

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Nov 25, 2013 4:37 pm

BunnyMio

"Stop talking about him like he's weak..." Bunny said. She looked at Mocha. "He'll wake up and survive. If you pull the plug without me around, I'll make you regret it..." she said. Things went silent. She didn't answer her question. Bunny was pissed off now. "I'll be staying with Elliot for a bit. I want to talk to him."

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Mon Nov 25, 2013 5:19 pm

Mocha Deren

The Doctor

"Wouldn't dream of it Bunny. Do what you must." Mocha said as she made her way upstairs. She had to speak to Ryder about what was happening.

*Exit*

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Nov 25, 2013 7:11 pm

BunnyMio

Bunny got up and went to Elliot bedside. He was sleeping, peacefully, laying there in bed. She looked at the support system, and then back to him.
"Elliot...damn mother fucker..." she said. "Why the hell...why don't you wake up?" she said, taking a seat. "I can tell ya...I've been...sort of lost for a moment...but we had a snowball fight...we wrecked it...then a sniper happened...I killed him...now I'm ranked nine in the world...for some reason..." she chuckled. "They said they want to pull the plug on it...I don't want that...I'm sorry I don't visit often enough...been busy..." she let out a long sigh. "I'm gonna go...You...wake up for me sometime...got that?" he leaned over and kissed the man on the lips lightly. She sat up, and left, headin out. (exit)

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Carrion Land // Second Floor (Vacant) - Page 2 Empty Re: Carrion Land // Second Floor

Post  dbzhardcore Fri Nov 29, 2013 12:29 am

Isaac Harvey
Blondy

Carrion Land // Second Floor (Vacant) - Page 2 SouryuuLeonfull1585661

Isaac stayed in the room that Elliot was in, checking on the man's condition when he heard the door opening. At first he thought it was Mocha but then saw a bit of red hair, meaning probably Bunny. He went to a corner and hid there, letting Bunny to have her moment with Elliot. After she left, Isaac went back to check on him. Everything seem fine but he still wasn't waking up. Should he do it? Should he pull the plug? The question kept lingering in his head while he still kept watch over Elliot.

"I will use my cards to protect everyone!"
dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sat Nov 30, 2013 3:55 pm

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyrie

Carrion Land // Second Floor (Vacant) - Page 2 0d9a3181904b9128b37049045a2da961-1

Emilia suddenly awoke, sweating. "What... What happened?" she asked as she held her head. How long was she asleep? What if something happened out there and she wasn't awake to help!? Emilia usually had this... Panic dreams where she missed something incredible important. She got up, and looked around. "Hello!? Anyone here?" she called as she walked out of her room.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Carrion Land // Second Floor (Vacant) - Page 2 Empty Re: Carrion Land // Second Floor

Post  dbzhardcore Sat Nov 30, 2013 4:35 pm

Isaac Harvey
Blondy

Isaac was continuing his maintenance on Elliot when he heard someone speaking from outside. Well he can't leave Elliot here but he can't leave that person alone as well. Maybe they need help. Isaac decided that he'll be gone for a little bit as he went outside of Elliot's room and went to where he heard the voice to see that it was Emilia. "Oh, hello Ms. Emilia."

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun Dec 01, 2013 3:58 am

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyrie

Carrion Land // Second Floor (Vacant) - Page 2 0d9a3181904b9128b37049045a2da961-1

Emilia tensed up when she heard Issac's voice. "Issac... How are you? Not doing anything stupid I hope..." Emilia said as she brushed back her hair. "What did I miss boy?"

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sun Dec 01, 2013 8:18 am

Carrion Land // Second Floor (Vacant) - Page 2 Nono_zpsa149c9e6

osephine eaumont
THE BOSS  

la chaleur me dérange
mais c’est le grincement du bateau qui m’a réveillée

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

______________________________________________________________________________________

Jo bitterly stormed into the second floor, ignoring the looks she got from a few passing footmen who were pretty sure she`d been dead for about two months. She heard the not-so-delicate sound of Ryder banging some pots or whatever from where she stood in the halls--the sound causing the footman whose attention had previously been on her to flock in that direction, possibly hoping for some answers. Jo, however, kept moving forward, through the ever-familiar halls until coming to an abrupt stop in front of her own room. She pushed the door open, tumbling ungracefully into the room and closing the door behind her with her foot, rather loudly.

Her eye scanned the room first, casually checking to see if everything was in order... which, it anything but was--but, to her, it was pretty fine. Seemed generally untouched. Without further ado, she stepped across the room over to her bed, where she then casually ripped off her eye patch, tossed it over her shoulder, and face planted into her pillow. She was still for a moment, before her body curled inward on the surface, dragging some blankets with it and further wrinkling the bed beneath her. Jo briefly considered actually doing something... like greeting poor Emilia, doing her actual job as Vulture Team`s still-technical-leader, showing the rest of the base that she was in fact still living, gathering info on the Holiday Killer who had apparently sought out to kill her friends-- but, right now, she moped.
... She`d come out when she was damn well ready.  

______________________________________________________________________________________

Jo`s theme - It`s Kill or be Killed!
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Sun Dec 01, 2013 2:59 pm

Isaac Harvey
Blondy

Isaac laughed when Emilia asked him if he was doing anything stupid. "I probably do that everyday! If it was now however then no, Ms. Mocha and Bunny would kill me then if I did something stupid to Elliot." Then came the part of what did she miss, oh boy. "Just please don't hit me while I tell you what happened ok? Well anyways, we were having a snowball fight outside. It was really fun when everyone decided to come in to eat when we got bombed. Bunny and Ryder went outside to investigate with Bunny going after the attacker and came back later winning. Ms. Mocha tended to her while everyone else went back to eating and relaxing. The one surprising thing however was that someone appeared at the entrance. Wait no, two people. One of them is Jo. Jo is alive. Another person was this blonde hair guy with sunglasses. I don't know who he is but I'm probably sure you know him. And thats mostly what happened Ms. Emilia."

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun Dec 01, 2013 5:59 pm

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyrie

"Yeah best not to touch him." Emilia said when Issac commented on doing something to Elliot. "They would probably disown you." Emilia commented before she heard a slam where J's door was. "Who was..." Emilia began to say before she listened to Issac. "Oh Issac... Why would I hit you?" Emilia asked with a smile. And when she listened more and more, her smile began to fade. She DID miss something. They were attacked by a jackass! While... They were having a fucking snowball fight? And... "JO IS ALIVE!?" Emilia shouted, and she didn't care about the other person. Her voice echoed throughout the base as she went to Jo's door and kicked it open. "JO!" Emilia shouted and saw that it was her. She stood there shocked, before she felt something bubble inside of her. Something on the verge of anger and happiness.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sun Dec 01, 2013 9:28 pm

osephine eaumont
THE BOSS  

la chaleur me dérange
mais c’est le grincement du bateau qui m’a réveillée

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

Of course, Jo had heard the sound of Emilia`s voice from down the hall. Because loudness. She peered over her shoulder tiredly from her position on the bed, just staring at the door and seemingly contemplating something... when it up and got kicked open anyway. Loudly. "WH--" Jo scrambled to get up from her laying position---however, in the process, she tumbled straight off the bed, rolling onto the floor and somehow managing to take most of her sheets down with her. She ended up on the ground next to her bed in a bit of a cocoon, and begun immediately struggling to get out of her small bind, making quiet noises of frustration all the while. "Emilia! H-Hey! Uh--one sec---" After another moment, she pulled the blankets off herself, grinning proudly to herself as she tossed them over her shoulder and forced herself onto her feet. Then, she trotted over to Emilia, and almost automatically throwing her arms around the other woman, pulling her into what was possibly one of the tightest hugs ever. She hummed, and proceeded to tighten the hug further. She didn`t say anything else just yet-- although, she did have a few questions, as well as complaints she wanted to share with the redhead... but, right now- hugs were in order.  

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Mon Dec 02, 2013 12:59 am

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyrie

"YOU! Josephine you lost woman where have you been!?" Emilia demanded, but she had tears in her eyes. Not of sadness but of joy. She missed Jo... She missed her quite a lot. She watched the woman fall to the ground covered in blankets. She walked up to Jo when she got out of her trap of sheets and hugged her back. "Never leave again! NEVER!" Emilia declared as she held Jo with all her might.

[/quote]
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Mon Dec 02, 2013 3:11 am

osephine eaumont
THE BOSS  

i`m a solder through and through
i am anything but weak
the thunder trembles when i speak

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

"I--" She wasn`t quite sure how to answer that first question. But, it did make her conscious to the fact that those hand cuffs were... sort of still around her wrist, even if the chain was severed. And, thus, her hug tightened further. "... Iuno--" Maybe she wouldn`t notice the lack of a response... she was suddenly feeling very wary of telling any of Vulture Team`s members about her whereabouts for the past two months- she... wasn`t a freak like the Inquisitor. She didn`t need them thinking that. Jo rested her chin on Emilia`s shoulder, only now really seeming to take notice of the fact that she was a few inches taller than the redhead, seeing as she had to lean forward a bit. At Emilia`s demand to never leave again--she chuckled, gently stroking her companion`s back. "I won`t-- I promise. I`ll be around for a while. I mean that..." Her voice trailed off, as she pulled away from their hug slightly to get a glimpse of Emilia`s face. "I`m hearing talk of you missing me and overworking? For shame, Emilia--for shame---"  

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Mon Dec 02, 2013 11:53 pm

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyrie

Emilia was in the mist of their hugs and then she heard yelling upstairs from Bunny. What the hell was going on? But either way hug. She was going to hug Jo till the end of time. Whatever was happening could wait up there. "You better..." Emilia said as she pressed her forehead into Jo's. "What? I... What's wrong with overworking?!" Emilia asked in a defensive voice. "I had to do something... To try and find you... No one else was doing it anymore, and I thought a new craft of mine would... Help me find you from a birds eye view..." Emilia said with a pout. It was possibly the cutest face she ever made.

[/quote]
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Dec 03, 2013 12:12 am

BunnyMio

Bunny arrived down, and was heading to her room. She looked at Jo and Emilia.
"Hi guys! I'm crazy right now! The poison made me INSANE! I'm NOT A FUCKING HUMAN! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!" she said, and went to her room. She flopped on her bed, and passed out.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Tue Dec 03, 2013 2:08 am

osephine eaumont
THE BOSS  

i am anything but weak

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

As the sound of Bunny shouting registered with her, Jo raised her eyebrows, glancing down the general direction toward the staircase to the First Floor. Emilia`s voice snapped her back into the moment. She smiled warmly-- a smile that faded a bit as Emilia spoke more, replaced with mild concern. "A lot`s wrong with it..." She said gently, beginning to pull back a little. "... As glad as I am to hear someone around here still had some hope in me-- you`ve... really got to be more careful about that, Emilia..." She did, in fact, note Emilia`s pout-- which she smiled at, then mimicked by puckering her lips obnoxiously.

Then Bunny did a thing. The bluenette stayed in her position with Emilia, just looking at Bunny with a slightly widened eye. "Uh--a-alright...!" Was all Jo could really utter in response, watching the assassin wander onwards. ... That---yeah, that happened. That was a thing. She looked back to Emilia, opening her mouth to say something, but lingering before actually speaking. "... Should---I be worried? Maybe... I should go check on her...? Or... maybe she needs the rest..." She did note that Bunny had been heading over to her room and all--but, knowing that there was somebody out there that wanted her dead, Jo couldn`t really help but worry a bit.

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Tue Dec 03, 2013 2:41 am

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyrie

"Of course Jo!" Emilia said to Jo before Bunny came in... And yelled... Then passed on on her pillow. She then looked back at Jo. She was concerned too but then she remembered something. "Jo... This is Bunny... This woman has escaped death so many times. Plus I think Mocha took care of her. So take it from our experience... She'll be fine... But checking wouldn't hurt either..." Emilia commented when she looked outside of Jo's room. She saw Issac was still there. "Sorry to leave you hanging... Doing okay?" Emilia asked, to be nice and all.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Tue Dec 03, 2013 4:33 am

osephine eaumont
THE BOSS  

i am anything but weak

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

Jo looked at Emilia blankly for about a moment, before shrugging a bit. "Yeah. Point." She mumbled, "If Mocha already got to her, then we probably should just let her be for now... Mocha knows what she`s doing..." Of course, her natural assumption was that the Doctor had treated her since Bunny had came up from the First Floor. And if Bunny was gonna fall asleep that quickly- then, she probably really needed the rest... she really didn`t want to interfere with that. As Emilia turned and addressed Isaac, Jo stiffened a bit, not having noticed the blonde`s presence until now. She offered Emilia a sheepish grin before wiggling out of their hug and taking a step back, rubbing the back of her neck a tad anxiously, since the knight`s attention was no longer on her. She should probably change soon...

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Tue Dec 03, 2013 3:05 pm

Isaac Harvey
Blondy

Isaac just stood there when Emilia bolted towards Jo's room and commotion started to happen. Was he suppose to go now? Stay? Should he see whats going on? Isaac remained where he was, not knowing what to do before walking towards where Jo's room was. He stood by the doorway not looking inside to ensure that he wasn't some sort of creep. When Bunny came in and yelled about being poisoned, Isaac at first thought about going to where Bunny was to treat her before realizing that she didn't really like him or trust him at all. Isaac clenched his fists in anger in himself that he wasn't trusted. He decided to take a peek in to see what was happening when Emilia came out and started talking to him again. "Oh umm it's alright. It's great to know that um the boss is alive again!" Isaac gave a smile to Emilia before answering if everything is alright. "Umm yeah I guess you could say that everything is alright. However, um Emilia do some people hate me or doesn't trust me? I get the feeling that this is what they think when I talk to them."

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next