Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Central City // The Red Diner (Vacant)

+4
Akikazemoon
Emu Queen
Amazing Pan-Sensei
The Hidden Spring
8 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Central City // The Red Diner (Vacant) - Page 2 Empty Re: Central City // The Red Diner (Vacant)

Post  Emu Queen Thu Dec 19, 2013 4:45 am

Central City // The Red Diner (Vacant) - Page 2 WINTERJO1_zpsde31c295

osephine eaumont

i`m a solder through and through
i am anything but weak
the thunder trembles when i speak

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

______________________________________________________________________________________

As Jack continued to do his rolling thing, Jo put on her disappointment face. In response, she hopped off her stool, placed a hand on the counter, and proceeded to sort of jump-slide over it, her body smoothly sliding against the surface. She placed her feet onto the ground on the other side of the counter, taking a moment to smile proudly to herself, before bending down to investigate where Jack had pulled those beers from before. She was like that for a moment---before apparently becoming successful in her search, as she promptly popped the top-half of her face over the counter, reaching her arm over to slide three bottles over to Ryder. Once she had been assured that they made it to him---she disappeared under the counter again, continuing to burrow through.

After a moment more, she slid over the counter top again, this time with three beers cradled in her arm like a baby---
She gently placed them down before her, stopping to smile at Ryder--just in time for Ivy to poke her in the face. This got her attention, causing her to turn to the greennette. She heard the last tidbit of her and Jack`s conversation (should one wish to call it that--), and hadn`t even made the slightest attempt at making sense of it all. So, as she was directly asked for permission to breed military-specialized Wartles, Jo was a bit baffled---she blinked an unnecessary amount in confusion, blankly staring at Ivy as it that would force the girl to elaborate further---when Jack answered for her. What----what profiles---what was going on---
Clearly, she wasn`t drunk enough. Jo popped the cap off her beer, quickly bringing it to her lips and draining the container of it`s contents. As she drank, she overheard Jack talking to Ryder about licking toads---and that was clearly where she drew the line, as she shook her head and made some muffled warnings, placing the now-empty bottle back on the counter before her with little to no reaction soon after.
"No---no toads---just drink yourself into a stupor, it`s easier to deal with---"

______________________________________________________________________________________

Jo`s theme - I Want to See the Starlight
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Central City // The Red Diner (Vacant) - Page 2 Empty Re: Central City // The Red Diner (Vacant)

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:07 pm

Central City // The Red Diner (Vacant) - Page 2 Ryder145_zps74fef895

Ryder Mercy
The Enforcer
-------------------------------------
"I guess it's true what they say...you never know how strong you are...until being strong is the only choice you've got."

Ryder picked up his head from the counter to look at Ivy, a certain degree of confusion on his face at her request.
"I...don't really even know what a wartle is..." he admitted after a moment, before he gave Jackal a look, quickly remarking as he grabbed one of the beer bottles Jo presented to him, "No--I'm not licking the toad--" He was glad that Jo agreed with him on the toad part--he'd heard some pretty weird things about people licking toads, and he'd prefer not to get involved in that type of thing. He then proceeded to try to open the bottle on the edge of the countertop, determined this time to get it on his own--though--this was proving difficult--

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ryder's Theme - The Real Folk Blues
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:31 pm

Ivy
Armageddon

Central City // The Red Diner (Vacant) - Page 2 13c63101-25a0-44e7-a244-014f3110de09_zps9d8e605e

Ivy was so excited about the wartle development approval that she wasn't even that bummed when her toads were rejected once more.

"YEAH WARTLE DEVELOPMENT CENTER YEAHHHHHHH!"

She said, taking a napkin and a red crayon and drawing out merch for her new awesome division. She was drawing hoodies, t-shirts and caps with the letters YWDCY and weird doodle featuring a cross between a walrus and a turtle. It was pretty epic.

"Hank Jr's gonna love this! He'll have plant-wartle babies with the wartles and he'll be a total wartle pimp and make Henrietta all of the jelly. ALL OF IT."

She clapped excitedly as she drew and showed everyone the drawings as she finished them.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:39 pm

Central City // The Red Diner (Vacant) - Page 2 Jack11

Jackal
Jack Harrison
______ ____________________________________________________________________________________

Jackal pouted as both Jo and Ryder seemed to shun his toad licking commendation "Fine! Gawd! Sometimes you just gotta get high! Okay!? Eventually you'll understand... especially Ponyboy..." he said nodding. Then he watched Ivy do her thing, yeah, those were some pretty epic wartle drawings. Wartles were pretty beast. But one thing that Ivy said stuck out, something that Jackal was very quick to point out "Wait... Hank Jr? What happened to Hank...?" he asked as he found a single pickle from a pickle jar and began to munch on it.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"Let Jack explain one thing to yah'! Don't fuck with Vulture Team-!!"
Jackal Theme - They are All Those of Justice
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Fri Dec 20, 2013 12:58 am

osephine eaumont

i am anything but weak

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

Jo was rather focused on the label on one of her beers, her vision already having a bit of difficulty focusing in onto the letters, when she noted Ryder`s difficulty opening his thing. She gave him a good-natured smile, before gently taking his wrist, and guiding his hand in order to succeed in popping the cap off on the corner of the counter top. By the time she did that, Ivy was showing them all her drawings---and at a quick glance, Jo deduced that a wartle was probably a hybrid between a walrus and a turtle. Thus, wartle. That didn`t take a lot of critical thinking skills, actually. But, yeah, these would probably be a good addition to the faction. She couldn`t remember if they ever fully developed Ivy`s mutant plant idea from way back... like, back before the Inquisitor happened. Jo`s thoughts had been so caught up, she nearly didn`t catch what Jack had questioned Ivy on.

Her eyes widened slightly, quickly flashing between Jack and Ivy, before she reached to tap Jack on the shoulder. "Hey, bro, look, what`s that---it`s a thing, go look---" She said quickly, pointing him in the opposite direction from Ivy, before swiftly turning to the greennette and proceeding to make slashing motions across her neck and shaking her head, mouthing the words 'don`t do it', 'no', and 'say nothing' to her.

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Dec 20, 2013 1:21 am

Ryder Mercy
The Enforcer
"I guess it's true what they say...you never know how strong you are...until being strong is the only choice you've got."

Ryder gave Jo a slightly embarrassed, but thankful smile as she assisted him yet again--but suddenly Jackal did the thing, and asked about Hank. Without even meaning to, that simply brought Ryder's mind back to that horrific battle back on Baker's Street--and back to all of the people they'd lost in that battle. He let out a big sigh, before sipping idly from his beer. He didn't say anything, though, since Jo seemed to be signaling to Ivy to stay silent.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Fri Dec 20, 2013 5:47 pm

Ivy
Armageddon

Central City // The Red Diner (Vacant) - Page 2 13c63101-25a0-44e7-a244-014f3110de09_zps9d8e605e

Ivy's eyes widened as Jackal asked the dreaded question. What HAD happened to Hank!?!?!?

"I- I mean...he-"

Oh noes! How did she not know what happened? She looked from Jack to Jo to Ryder. She was about to have the biggest outburst, questioning all of the everything and demanding to find out what had happened to Hank, since she remembered nothing, but then Jo. What was THAT about? Did she have a knife stuck in her throat? She wanted to train to be a ninja? she needed an emergency tonsillectomy?

"Give me a scalpel! I'll save you from the tonsil monsters! I SWEAR IT ON MY LIFE, JO!"

She jumped from her seat and started feeling Jo's neck then forcing her mouth open, trying to look inside.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Dec 21, 2013 8:41 pm

Jackal
Jack Harrison
______ ____________________________________________________________________________________

Jackal nodded to Ivy "Yeah! You know-!? The plant thing!? It was like your best friend!? DO YOU NOT REMEMBAH HIM!?" he asked, about to jump to Ivy and start shaking her around until she remembered. But then Ivy was reacting to things and Jackal was tapped on the shoulder, and Ivy was distracted. Jackal had no idea what Ivy was walking about with surgeries, but he did get what Jo was trying to get with her own messages. Yes, Jackal was well acquainted with street messages. Jo wanted Jackal to strangle a bitch. Jackal nodded to Jo as she was attacked by Ivy "I GOT IT JO! YOU WANT JACKAL TO STRANGLE A BITCH! CAN DOOOOOO!" Jackal immediately jumped over the counter and jumped at Ryder, trying to strangle him "DON'T TAKE THIS THE WRONG WAY PONYBOY! JACKAL IS JUST FOLLOWING ORDERS!"

__________________________________________________________________________________________
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Dec 21, 2013 8:54 pm

Ryder Mercy
The Enforcer

Ryder listened silently to the proceedings--until suddenly Jackal leapt at him and attempted to strangle him--
As the man came lunging at him, Ryder quickly backed off of his bar stool, leaving his beer on the counter and backing up against the old booths at the opposite wall of the inside of the diner, distinctly feeling his head beginning to swim at having to move so abruptly--maybe chugging that beer hadn't been the best idea--

"Wha--h-hey! Whoa, whoa, whoa! Aren't we supposed to be on the same side here--?! I've had plenty of trouble with nearly being choked to death in the past, thank you--!" Ryder backed up along that side of the diner, getting some distance between himself and Jackal, giving the man a look. "S-Seriously. C'mon, man. If Jo wanted me strangled, she'd probably do it herself, don't you think--?" Except that Jo was kind of busy with Ivy at the moment--

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sat Dec 21, 2013 9:28 pm

osephine eaumont

i am anything but weak

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

So, her signal thing---was probably not the best way to go about this---
Since Jack and Ivy had both taken it in completely different ways. At least they weren`t talking about Hank---but, Ivy sorta prying her mouth open and looking inside wasn`t really a preferred alternative. Or that look Jack gave her, one that assured of unspeakable understanding. The same look he gave her just as he jumped Ryder, attempting to strangle the redhead. Ah. Yes. Perfect. That`s what you wanna see.
Jo would`ve agreed with Ryder, and made a joke about the whole strangling thing being kinda kinky---except Ivy was sort of doing a thing so all she could really do was attempt to utter something that sounded like a 'no don`t' but not really. She gently placed her hands on Ivy`s wrists, attempting to pry the greennette off while shaking her head. Maybe she wasn`t the best a non-verbal communication---maybe she should never try that again ever---

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sat Dec 21, 2013 9:55 pm

Ivy
Armageddon

Ivy was way too focused on locating and surgically removing Jo's tonsils to notice the whole Jackal-Ry-Ry situation. However, Jo's prying was making it difficult for the greenette to operate, so she removed her hands to lecture Jo.

"Jo! I'm trying to help you here! You want the evil tonsil Gumby elves out of there, you gotta let me kill them with fire and battery acid and rock salt while I chant in Latin!"

She said sternly, crossing her arms and stomping her foot on the ground. That's when she noticed the strangling.

"PINK-FLAVORED MOTHERFUCKER! LET RY-RY GO!"

She cried, throwing a Bufo toad at Jackal

"I know he's a dork, but he can CHANGE! Okay no he probably can't cause come on looks at the dorks on this one folks BUT STILL you should accept every human being or dork for what they are because we are all one big happy army of decaying matter okayyyyyy?"
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Dec 22, 2013 1:22 am

Jackal
Jack Harrison

Jackal continued to strangle Ryder. He had to! His boss demanded it! Loyalty before friendship! Jackal shook his head to Ryder "IMMA SORRY PONYBOY! YOU WERE JACK'S BESTEST FRIEND! BUT JACK HASTA KILL YOU! JO SAID SO! SORRY RYYYYYYDDDDEEEEER!!!" he yelled crying, continuing to try and strangle the shit outta Ryder while sobbing his eyes out. Then Ivy threw a Bufo toad at him "I'M SORRY IVY! BUT I GOTTA DO THIS! I'M THE ONLY ONE WHO CAN! DO NOT WORRY PONYBOY! JACKAL WILL MAKE IT QUICK AND PAINLESS SO YOU WON'T SCREAM LIKE A BITCH!" he told Ryder as he continued to cry all over Ryder.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sun Dec 22, 2013 1:38 am

osephine eaumont

i am anything but weak

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

So, at least Ivy was done trying to removing her tonsils---that was always nice--
With her mouth free from Ivy`s... grasp, her first priority would have been to clear up the misunderstanding between her and Jack, but--for whatever reason, what Ivy said afterward aught her attention. She looked down at the greennette with a perplexed expression, reaching a hand up to rub her slightly loose jaw.
"... Alright." Would that involve pouring battery acid down her throat---that wouldn`t be fun--
She also couldn`t help but notice the absence of the word 'mommy' to refer to her, which... actually made her a bit sad. She only angsted for about a moment though--since, when Ivy`s attention went back to Jack and Ryder, so did Jo`s. Oh. Right. Oops. Boyfriend getting strangled. No fun.
She paused for a moment more to listen to Ivy`s speech, a bit of a smile cracking onto her features because 'look at the dorks on this one'---
"Jack, no--" He wasn`t stopping--"Jack--you`re gonna break it--" Nothing-- "JACK." So, Jo`s next course of action was to pick up Thugalicious (who was still peacefully snoozing away on Jo`s shoulder, mind you,) and chuck the Persian at Jack`s head.
Ivy and Jo just kinda like throwing unsuspecting animals at people.

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Dec 22, 2013 5:36 pm

Ryder Mercy
The Enforcer

Well--trying to get away hadn't worked out so well--so right now Ryder was kind of trying to deal with being strangled. He grabbed onto Jack's hands, doing all he could to pry them off, and not having much succeess as he was being throttled and was getting pretty soggy from being cried all over--
"Let--let go--" he choked out in a struggling voice around his lack of air. "I'm--serious here--stop--you--NO NOT THE KITTY--" Ryder quickly removed his hands from Jack's grip--to quickly catch Thugalicious as the poor cat went sailing through the air--only for the frightened cat to leave a menagerie of scratches all over his hands before leaping out of his grasp and trotting over into one of the diner's booths--
"This--is why--I'm a dog person--" Ryder's arms just went kinda limp, as he kind of just awaited his imminent fate of suffocation by pimp--until suddenly, without any change in facial expression, he just kind of brought his knee sailing up into Jack's crotch--hoping that the blow would at least make the man back off--

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Dec 22, 2013 5:41 pm

Jackal
Jack Harrison

Jackal continued to strangle Ryder as he sobbed his eyeballs out of their own sockets "J-JUST CLOSE YO EYES PONYBOY! JACKAL IS GONNA SING A LULLABY TO CALM YOU DO-" and then he was kicked in the crotch. Jackal's jaw dropped, his eyes covered by his sunglasses, the man went silent. Then he slowly slid off of Ryder, plopping to the ground and twitching "Why...?" he let out as he twitched all over the floor.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sun Dec 22, 2013 8:12 pm

osephine eaumont

i am anything but weak

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

Neither of Ivy and Jo`s projectiles were very effective. Jo was particularly disappoint when all Thugalicious did was do some really awesome flips while spiraling in Jack`s direction---only to end up in Ryder`s grasp instead, scratching him up before scurrying away. "Mister Bond, you piece of shit," She uttered, only noticing a moment later that what she said was practically heresy---
Regardless, she hurried over to the booth and scooped the distracted kitten up into her arms. She took a moment to soothe the Persian, gently stroking it`s back and making kissy faces at it---until she turned to Ryder and Jack, only to see Jack was now on the floor. Oh. Aight. She didn`t say anything---just lightly kicked Jack in the stomach while he was down, before stepping over him and trotting back over to her bar stool. She took a non-hesitant sip from her beer, and made a face afterward. "Ugh," She muttered, "This stuff isn`t doing much for me aside from making my stomach upset. D`you guys wanna do somewhere else?" Maybe it was all the corpses sitting around---the smell of rotting corpses couldn`t be doing much for her---  

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Dec 22, 2013 8:57 pm

Ryder Mercy
The Enforcer

Ryder kind of stared at Jack for a second, blinking at him quietly for a moment before speaking.
"Why...? Dude--you were kind of strangling me--" As Jo asked then if they wanted to go somewhere else--Ryder looked to her, then nodded, smiling slightly. He was still kind of dizzy and woozy--so getting away from alcohol now was probably a good idea--a very good idea--

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Dec 22, 2013 9:02 pm

Jackal
Jack Harrison

Jackal was starting to get better when suddenly Jo lightly kicked his belly, the man could practically keep himself vibrate "Oooouuuuccchh... no more-" he muttered as he rolled around on the floor. He continued to do so for a bit longer "IF I DIE I WILL HAUNT YOU RYDER- HAUNT YOU-" he let out as he continued to roll around. Then he suddenly stopped when Jo spoke out about moving. Suddenly, Jackal stood back up, his head down "I need to go somewhere..." Jackal spoke out to them in a low voice. Then suddenly the man started wlaking, without even waiting form a reply on their parts. Jackal just kept on walking, towards the Graveyard.
(EXIT)

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sun Dec 22, 2013 9:46 pm

osephine eaumont

i am anything but weak

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

Jack`s abrupt standing grabbed Jo`s attention. She eyed him uncertainly for about a moment... until he started just up and walking away--"Jack--?" She hurriedly scooped up Ivy into her arms, being sure to place Thugalicious on top of the greenette (because obviously Ivy is the person to trust with small animals, right--) before hurrying after her friend. "Bro! Wait up--! Ryder, c`mon!" She beckoned the redhead as she exited the diner, abandoning her beer and everything.

(EXIT JO AND IVY AND THUGALICIOUS)

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Dec 22, 2013 10:36 pm

Ryder Mercy
The Enforcer

Ryder sighed at the sight of the two ladies running out of the diner after Jack. He took a moment to go behind the counter and scoop up the toad that had been thrown at Jack, then headed out the door as well, following all of them and wondering just what in the world was going on suddenly...

*Exit*

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Fri Jan 17, 2014 9:59 pm

Central City // The Red Diner (Vacant) - Page 2 Jacksbrother_zps5da9799a
Aidan "Peters"
Rowlf
Caring Brother and Debonair Ladies Man
Aidan and Hazel had walked around for some time. He had already decided the Overlook Hotel would be the best location for himself and the kid. He could easily pay off any urchin squatting in the place. He knew he couldn't get the documents to the building, as Paladins grip on this crapshoot of a city was iron tight, but he could establish his claim. He was surprised he hadn't thought of this before. It had come to him almost like an epiphany, sometimes he even surprised himself.  
He ordered his food casually and winking at the waitress before turning to Hazel,
Order anything you'd like, Kid. I can afford it.

Last edited by Raven Todd on Sat Jan 18, 2014 2:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Fri Jan 17, 2014 10:29 pm

Hazel Lincoln

GGG

Central City // The Red Diner (Vacant) - Page 2 3e9da42ace42a30a721a4b9e16178318a247b829
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Hazel was suffering a crash of somesort. She ran out of sugar drive and it looked like she had been through the worst hanger over in the world. Though she did not comsume any alcohol. "Uuuuuuuuhggggghhhhhwwwwwwwwooooobie..." Hazel said as she sat at the diner staring at everything blankly. "Give me... Friezzzz. And uh.... Ch-... Cha... Chaaze Booohger." Hazel said, very proud of herself being able to read. Though... It was wrong kind of.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Fri Jan 17, 2014 11:23 pm

Aidan "Peters"
Rowlf
Caring Brotherand Debonair Ladies Man
Aidan looked at Hazel for a moment and realized the girl hadn't been taught how to read. He began wondering where the hell her family was. She had been walking the streets when he had found her. At this point, he was glad whatever was in that gumball had run its course.
He passed a glass of water to the girl. He'd been hung over before. It wasn't fun as an adult. He couldn't imagine what it would be like as a kid.
That's really good, kid! Who taught you how to do that?
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Fri Jan 17, 2014 11:38 pm

Hazel Lincoln

GGG

Central City // The Red Diner (Vacant) - Page 2 3e9da42ace42a30a721a4b9e16178318a247b829

Hazel looked at the water, and made a 'Blllllllllleh...' sound before drinking it. She paused for a moment before gulping down like mad. She never tasted water before! At least... Not THIS clean. She looked back at Aiden, and raised an eyebrow. "Who taught me what?" she asked as she tapped the empty glass.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sat Jan 18, 2014 3:21 am

Aidan "Peters"
Rowlf
Caring Brother and Debonair Ladies Man
Aidan signaled the waitress back with a whistle and signaled her to fill the glass. She did so giving him a look, but with a wink he sent her away blushing. After she was gone, Aidan turned back to the kid and shrugged, not quite sure how to phrase his question.
He was certain she was an orphan, either that or she had shitty parents, but he wanted to know how much she had actually been taught.

Who taught you how to read? You did a really good job of it. I know you're a smart kid, but I wanted to know if someone had ever taught you before. I'm curious. 
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next