Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

North City // Bell Tower (Eradicated)

+5
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Emu Queen
Skylark-13
Akikazemoon
The Hidden Spring
9 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

North City // Bell Tower (Eradicated) - Page 2 Empty Re: North City // Bell Tower (Eradicated)

Post  Skylark-13 Sat Dec 28, 2013 8:25 pm

North City // Bell Tower (Eradicated) - Page 2 Tumblr_muz6leJzN91slughho1_500_zps13c59354

Willow Sinclair
*Cyanide Stiletto*
-------------------------
"Won't you try on some clothes for me? I really don't want to have to find my poison again...!"

Willow sighed some and glared up towards the ceiling, though when Gunnar mentioned the poor hamsters' ears she gasped softly, an expression of guilt crossing her features. "Oh- I'm so sorry, I slipped for a moment... I hope they're alright," she gasped, clearly worried- before all of her attention was suddenly claimed by Eve. "Wait- would you- could you really do that for me?!" she asked, suddenly looking a bit like a kid on Christmas morning- an excited gleam in her eye and energy flowing through her body, making her wiggle a bit in excitement. "That would be wonderful!!! Also I can totally design clothes for you if you want- you just have to give me a bit of a theme and I can make whatever you want! ... As long as I can take pictures." She then grinned at the woman before hopping over to Holden and once more plopping into his lap, scooting his laptop out of the way. "So are you gonna go upstairs and outta the way or are you gonna fight? Hm? I wish you'd help... but I don't want you getting hurt either..." Shrugging, she lifted his gas mask enough to kiss him before hopping up and scurrying over to Gunnar, giving him the same treatment before she simply stood beside him, grinning. She was more than prepared for Vulture to get there...

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

North City // Bell Tower (Eradicated) - Page 2 Empty Re: North City // Bell Tower (Eradicated)

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Dec 29, 2013 12:46 am

North City // Bell Tower (Eradicated) - Page 2 Zombie11

Zombie
Nathan Crockett
______ ____________________________________________________________________________________

Zombie smiled under his mask as he brought the cookie closer to Chelsea's mouth. As she took a bite out of it Zombie squee'd and stood up "THAT WAS SO CUTE!" he announced rather loudly, you could probably even hear him downstairs. The man nodded to her "Of course! I had to kidnap SOME cute girl so Vultua Team would come- and so I prepared cookies! I am not only the 10th wanked Assassin- I'm the 5th wanked baekah too! Bwahahaha!" Zombie then picked up another cookie. Before he had the chance to give Chelsea another, he saw The Warden giving him a disgusted face. This warranted another punch to the gut, making the Warden grunt in pain before Zombie got yet another cookie and tried to feed it to Chelsea too "You're so cute~"

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"Come'on yah dorks.... feelin' lucky tonight!?"
Zombie Theme - Manticore
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Dec 29, 2013 12:50 am

North City // Bell Tower (Eradicated) - Page 2 Jack_410

Jackal
Jack Harrison
______ ____________________________________________________________________________________

And then the front door to the clock tower was blown open, followed by "MAN FUCK DOORS!" as Jackal dashed into the building. He was wearing a gas mask with a smiley face painted onto it while holding a handgun sideways. The man began to shoot wildly into the room, not really aiming at anything in particular "IMMA FUCK YO SHIT UP! FUCK THE POLICE! JACKAL GONNA CAP A FORTY!" the man quickly turned to his compatriots, giving Jo a thumbs up "JO! GET BUCKETS!"

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"Let Jack explain one thing to yah'! Don't fuck with Vulture Team-!!"
Jackal Theme - They are All Those of Justice
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Dec 29, 2013 6:40 am

North City // Bell Tower (Eradicated) - Page 2 Gunnar149_zps49ba1ba7

Gunnar Maverick
Righteous Seeker
-------------------------------------
"I do not deny my past mistakes--they are a part of who I am. I simply...seek to atone for them."

Gunnar had secured his gas mask upon his face after Willow had kissed him, making sure that all four of his hamsters were tucked safely away inside of his scarf as he stood with her--and mere moments later, Jackal suddenly burst through the door into the tower, shooting wildly everywhere--effectively missing them with his inaccuracy. Oh.
"That accented asshole better get the hell down here...!" Gunnar growled quietly, quickly reaching back into his coat and pulling out a bit of his length of chain, readying it as he quickly moved further away from Jackal's scattered line of fire. He tensed himself, waiting for the other Vultures to come in--it was obvious that others were coming, judging from the man calling behind him--and Gunnar wanted to be ready. He took his fighting stance, waiting for someone else to make the next move.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gunnar's Theme - Destroy Everything You Touch

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

North City // Bell Tower (Eradicated) - Page 2 Chelsea173_zpsd46ddde8

Chelsea Mercy
The Comeback Kid
"Just you wait! I'll show you that I can protect the people that I care about!"

Chelsea jumped slightly when Zombie shouted so loud--while she found it flattering that he thought that she was cute, she was still really confused as to why he was being so nice to her but so mean to the Warden--She was in the middle of wondering if that fifth ranked baker title was actually a thing when the Warden got punched in the stomach again--Zombie, of course, didn't seem too phased. As he offered her another cookie, she was trying to figure out what to do, when suddenly, she heard all of the shouting from downstairs, and realized that people had actually found them. That had been--impressively quick--She kind of glanced towards the stairs, then to Zombie--wondering if he was going to do anything about people busting into the tower, or if he was just going to keep doing cookies--

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chelsea's Theme - Connect

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

North City // Bell Tower (Eradicated) - Page 2 Ryder2_zps8cd9adb0

Ryder Mercy
The Enforcer
"I guess it's true what they say...you never know how strong you are...until being strong is the only choice you've got."

Ryder barged right into the tower, following Jackal, a gas mask securely fixed upon his face, bat at the ready through his whole entrance. He skidded to a halt once he was inside, scanning the room. He saw the four people on the main floor--none of whom he really cared about. He was pretty solely focused on retrieving Chelsea right now. He did see the stairs, behind their obvious opponents, though. And Zombie was nowhere in sight. Only meaning one thing--he must have gone upstairs, taking Chelsea and the Warden with him.
"We've gotta get up those stairs...he's gotta be up there..." he said to his allies, glaring down their opponents in the process. "C'mon--let's bash our way through these small fries and go get that asshole...!"

Ryder's Theme - The Real Folk Blues
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Dec 29, 2013 7:04 am

North City // Bell Tower (Eradicated) - Page 2 WINTERJO2eyeless_zps1ff363a5

osephine eaumont

i`m a solder through and through
i am anything but weak
the thunder trembles when i speak

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

______________________________________________________________________________________

Jo barged in along with Jackal and Ryder-- without a gun drawn, and without any particular fighting stance taken---her enthusiasm seemed to lift a tad as she watched Jackal`s spectacular entrance though. Her gas mask was far less impressive than his- just a simple cover over her nose and mouth, strapped around the back of her head and leaving her eye exposed. And one socket still empty. Yeah---
She looked over the area quickly, meanwhile allowing a combat knife to smoothly slip of her sleeve and into her gloved grasp, slowly falling into a basic CQC form with it. Four people. Kingpin included--looking rather enthused. Only two of them were mentioned to use poison, as well...
"They`re not here. Crimson Angel--advance upstairs and engage you-know-who. Jackal, Curveball, and---Nate---stay put." Of course-- she wasn`t too sure of Nate`s code name yet, or that Ryder had changed his own while she was gone--but, she muttered the other out anyway to her comrades, viciously glaring down the four before them, almost expectantly.  

______________________________________________________________________________________

Jo`s theme - I Want to See the Starlight
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Dec 29, 2013 12:00 pm

North City // Bell Tower (Eradicated) - Page 2 Bunny31_zps6c219a8d
BunnyMio
Theme: Bunny Mio- Restart
TheCrimsonAngelofDeathstandsbeforeyou

"Alright. I'll start my assent." she said, and pulled out one of her guns. They looked different, having curved edges on the end. She threw one up, attaching it to a window, and started to climb up. This shit was easy, and she climbed up, and was in. She still had a gasmask on, just in case. She reached a window and quietly headed toward a different room, both guns in hand. She looked in for a second, seeing Zombie and Chelsea and...cookies? What the fuck? But Zombie was too close to her. Surely the fight would draw him out. She hid by the door and waited.

Fearmynameanddowhatsbestforyou

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sun Dec 29, 2013 4:39 pm

North City // Bell Tower (Eradicated) - Page 2 Character34_zps586a2ef6
Nate "Blue Bullet" Hardey
Nate entered the Bell Tower after Jackal's rather loud entrance. Nate had expected a bit more subtlety but it was actually kind of cool. It didn't help them try and be stealthy in the slightest but still cool! Nate was still on guard though. He'd put the gas mask on the way here.
Nate nodded at Ryders words. He wanted to bust through these guys, right up to the Holiday Killer! Still he liked Jo's plan. They needed to get the Holidays Killers minions out of the way if he relied on them.
Yes, Ms. Boss!He could tell them his codename later. For now he waited for someone else to make the first move.
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sun Dec 29, 2013 6:35 pm

North City // Bell Tower (Eradicated) - Page 2 Tumblr_muz6leJzN91slughho1_500_zps13c59354

Willow Sinclair
*Cyanide Stiletto*
"Won't you try on some clothes for me? I really don't want to have to find my poison again...!"

As soon as Jackal kicked open the door, Willow was tempted to unleash her poison gas- but they all had... gas masks... already? She scowled fiercely at the sight, ducking to avoid a few bullets, before moving away from Gunnar some to protect the hamster's ears a bit. "YOU BASTARDS! You're ruining all of my fun- I wanted to dye you blood blue with cyanide then watch it drain onto the floor! WHY CAN I NEVER HAVE FUN? she screeched, before pulling out some smaller throwing knives and beginning to chuck them at each new person that showed their face. Of course, these knives were coated with poison- nothing too lethal though. More of a hallucinogenic. She flung at least one at everyone who entered the tower though- Jackal, Ryder, Jo, and Nate. Of course, not seeing Bunny, she couldn't attack her- but it was pretty safe to say she was pissed off that her poisons wouldn't work. "Guess I'll just have to do it the hard way!!! Straight delivery into the blood stream!!" She had a cheery grin on her face beneath her gas mask, despite her apparent annoyance- she still was able to attack them... so she wasn't too upset. Yet.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sun Dec 29, 2013 7:58 pm

North City // Bell Tower (Eradicated) - Page 2 Holden85_zps800048b9

ANARKY
olden rause

『 i don`t want to waste my time
become another casualty of society
⊰ i`ll never fall in line ⊱
become another victim of your conformity 』

Really, Holden had been considering just up and staying behind Gunnar and Willow while they did their thing to take the Vultures out-- but, then Willow did a thing. "I can fight!" He said hurriedly, tugging his gas mask back down when the blonde scuttled over to Gunnar to smooch him as well. "I`ve got a handgun and everything- I got this, you guys!" He told them chipperly, offering a big, toothy--and sharklike--grin. He opened his mouth again, presumingly to tell them more about how super duper ready he was to face off against S-class super criminals, when Jack did a thing-- and Holden promptly jumped a foot into the air, then took a moment to contain himself and scooped his laptop into his arms, placing it on the safety of one of the steps.

He returned just in time to see Bunny fly up the top of the tower. "Ugh," He muttered, reaching behind himself onto one of the bell tower`s window stills- where a handgun had been sitting for quite some time now. "Can`t you assholes just knock or something...?!" Quickly, he deduced whom he thought to be the best target for someone of his skill level- and that would be the twelve year old boy. Besides- that was the jerk who shot him earlier. That still hurt. Fuck that kid. Holden leveled his gun to aim at him, of course- holding the gun on it`s side, because that`s what people in movies did and obviously that was the right way to go about this- and firing a few shots at Nate. Willow had taken the lead and attacked first, so he might as well get on that as well!

Meanwhile, as happy Eve had been to hear Willow`s excitement over her possibility being able to get her hands on her fashion journal again- and the possibility of Willow maybe designing more clothes for her- when Jack came along, her face dropped. She sat down on the floor behind Willow, Holden, and Gunnar, crossed her legs, and watched the following events boredly. If she somehow got dragged into this- someone was gonna die. That was a fact. She was also still eyeing the door a bit hungrily- midst all the chaos, she could probably make a speedy escape... not quite yet, though.  

_________________________________________________________________________________
Anarky`s theme - Motorhead

North City // Bell Tower (Eradicated) - Page 2 __layout2_zpscc185bd7

EVE FALCONE
The    Don / The    Kingpin
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Dec 29, 2013 8:07 pm

Zombie
Nathan Crockett

Zombie lowered the cookies down, hearing the disturbance downstairs "Whoops! Yous puwpose is fuwfilled! Sucks that I couldn't fuck yah in that time- but then there's somethin' bettah- KILLIN'!" the man drew both of his handguns, eagerly awaiting Bunny. Zombie began to walk away from Chelsea, twirling his handguns rather easily in his hands "Come on Ms. 9th 'RANKED' assassin! Come'n face mistah 10! This time I promise I won't fake mah death! Hahahahah!" Zombie, of course, did not wait for the woman. He quickly used the various lanterns set up throughout the tower to ricochet his bullets across the room, through some wood, and right towards Bunny "No need to waste time- I'm eagah to see who is the biggah monsta in the pictua..." he muttered, gripping both handguns tightly.

Zombie Theme - Manticore
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Dec 29, 2013 8:10 pm

North City // Bell Tower (Eradicated) - Page 2 Jack_410

Jackal
Jack Harrison

Jackal grinned under his mask "Guys..." he spoke softly, giving them a thumbs up "I... I'm not much of a fighter... but I'm gonna help yah... think of me as support... I got this to help-" Jackal pulled out a strange glowing hourglass from his coat "The Warden gave it to me when I was escaping the walls to be honest... he's the one who told me about this place..." he muttered to them. The man placed both his hands on opposite sides of the hourglass and it began to glow "Kill'em!"

"Let Jack explain one thing to yah'! Don't fuck with Vulture Team-!!"
Jackal Theme - They are All Those of Justice
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sun Dec 29, 2013 9:00 pm

North City // Bell Tower (Eradicated) - Page 2 Character33_zps5613c95a
Nate  watched everyone in the room, as he waited for something to happen. Then Willow began shouting about wanting to turn their blood blue. Nate normally didn't like the idea of hurting woman but after having poisonous knives thrown at him, he reconsidered it in her case. Even back at the black market, she appeared to be the most...weird out of the three lackeys. Nate managed to maneuver himself in time to be able grasp the knife by the blade before being cut. If this was anything like before, she had some kind of poison already on the blade. He had been contemplating who to send it towards when he noticed Holden shooting at him in time to dodge. Oh that was the guy he'd accidently shot. Well he could kind of understand being mad, but still he needed to get to the Holiday Killer so Nate would have to deal with him quickly. He threw the poisoned blade at him and then began firing, holding his gun in a better position than Holden was.
well what happened to guns being cheap?
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Dec 29, 2013 9:19 pm

BunnyMio

Bunny knew this bullshit. He must have prepared for her, but this time, she had plans. Though, she had to be careful, Chelsea and the Warden were in there. He held the cards, she had to be smart. She saw his reflection in a lantern and fired a shot, having the desired effect and ricocheting toward Zombie. She then ran in, hoping to reach.
"GET UNDER SOMETHING!" she yelled, pulling out her guns on the leather straps, and started to twirl them. "It was a mistake to think I could kill you that easily...I won't making that mistake again." she started to twirl the guns poi style. As the guns started to spin, with slight flicks of the wrists, bullets fired from the guns at Zombie. She had to concentrate, but it was really fucking cool to her. There was little time to react to the shots being fired. Of course it had it's kinks and weaknesses, but right now, it was what she had. She kept them twirling, when a thought came to mind. How in gods name was she going to reload? She'd have to figure that out as she went, too late to go back now.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Dec 29, 2013 9:55 pm

Ryder Mercy
The Enforcer
"I guess it's true what they say...you never know how strong you are...until being strong is the only choice you've got."

Ryder actually did a bit of a double-take when Jo called him his old codename--while he actually got a bit of a dorky grin on his face from the nostalgia of it all, he was quickly hit with embarrassment over just how stupid he must've sounded back then--but then suddenly Willow was throwing knives at them--and he was brought back to the reality that his sister had just been kidnapped by the man who may potentially be sexually harassing her. Oh.
Oh hell naw.
"You really think that pitching things at me is going to do a thing?!" Ryder yelled in response to the knives--swinging his bat out and smacking the knife headed towards him away, the implement clattering across the floor. As soon as that was over with, he didn't hesitate to charge at Willow, bat held aloft. Even through the gas mask he was wearing covered the majority of his face, it was pretty obvious that he was hopping mad--not a good sign. "You'd better know what you're getting into here--!" He moved in close to Willow, swinging a quick volley of a few swings at the young woman, aiming for the legs. He figured that if he could get rid of her mobility, he could make this a whole lot easier--because he was expecting her to be quick, due to her small frame.  

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chelsea Mercy
The Comeback Kid

As Zombie walked away, Chelsea glared fiercely at his back--or at least as fiercely as she could muster--having been awfully put off by that last comment--no matter how nice the guy had been, she was never going to be okay with that. But as soon as his attention was away, Chelsea looked over to the Warden, and then began trying to figure out how they were going to get out of there. She scooted back a bit, working at trying to get the knife holster to shimmy down a bit lower on her leg, so she could at least tell if the knife was in there--and once the brown leather holster had been pushed down low enough that it passed the hem of her skirt, she worked at using her other leg to continue to push it down, up until it was around her ankle. And lo and behold--the knife was in there. Thank God. She looked over at the Warden, scooting a bit closer and extending her leg so that the knife was close to one of his hands. This was all a pretty complicated process, since they were both still tied up and all, but it was something...
"H-Here...you can use this..." Then, as Chelsea heard Bunny's voice, her face brightened immediately--until she registered the words, and looked around the relatively empty room, hearing the hailstorm of gunshots just out in the staircase. "U-Uh-oh--quick, Mr. Warden, we--we need to get into that room that that guy went into before to get the cookies--it'll probably be safer in there--hurry, take the knife--!"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gunnar Maverick
Righteous Seeker
"I do not deny my past mistakes--they are a part of who I am. I simply...seek to atone for them."

Gunnar observed Jo's CQC stance with unimpressed eyes as he began to swing his chain in revolutions in the air, bringing it to a faster and faster pace until the thing was but a blur beside him. He glanced each to Willow and Holden--frowning slightly when he saw that they were both in danger. He'd have to finish off this enemy quick, he figured, and help them out--
He decided that he wasn't going to get near Jo. If he did that, then he knew he could stay out of the range of her hand to hand and her knife. So, he simply shifted his feet slightly to take his stance, then brought the chain out of its revolutions to swing it out at Jo--bringing it down vertically, from above. He wasn't really saying much of anything, unlike the others. He didn't really feel the need to.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sun Dec 29, 2013 10:51 pm

Willow Sinclair
*Cyanide Stiletto*

Even as Ryder knocked her knife to the ground, Willow was grinning. This was looking to be marvelous fun! She smirked at the male as he spat venomous words at her, noting how easily he swiped away her thrown knives. Like a true baseball player! Although... "You know, you're cute and all but you could do so much better with some different wardrobe choices..." she purred, before skipping backwards in an attempt to avoid his rapid swings. He'd been right- she was quick. Quick, insane, and good with poisons. Still backing up to avoid his swings, she reached into her skirt and pulled out a knife more suited to close combat, holding it tightly in her hand as she grinned at him. "Let's see if you blood is as red as you hair, shall we?" Her voice was cheery and enthusiastic as she then darted towards him, hoping to get close enough to make his bat all but ineffective. Once closer, she sent a slash at his chest, followed by a kick aimed towards his hip.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Dec 29, 2013 10:54 pm

Zombie
Nathan Crockett

Zombie did a back flip closer to Chelsea and Warden, nearly causing the captive to fall over backwards. Zombie smiled under his mask, it grew and grew as he saw more of what she was doing "Hah- you know- that whole cool stylish gun twicks thing is really moa my thing- you should go back to bein' boring'!" he told her as he aimed both handguns towards her. As she fired at him, he fired back at her, each of his bullets hitting her own. It was almost superhuman how well he had command over his bullets "That ain't gonna work- why not try something else?" he taunted her, holding both handguns upwards. As this was all going down, The Warden nodded to Chelsea, managing to her a grip around her knife slowly. He was trying to be quiet about it, one mistake and Zombie would likely shoot somebody. The Warden would rather not be shot today.

Zombie Theme - Manticore
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Dec 29, 2013 11:02 pm

BunnyMio

Bunny grinned. She started to swing them faster, but knowing him, he wouldn't fall for it. She swung and flicked firing at a lantern, having it ricohet and go toward him. She then dashed forward, and started to use the things as spinning blades. She slashed at most all sides, flicking and firing at close range, of course, this left her open as well. However, she would rather herself die then Chelsea. It was how far it had gone, how much she disregarded human life.
But I digress, the poi guns were cool as fuck.
"So...I gotta ask Zombie, or should I say you're real name, Nathan?" she asked while attacking. "Why did you fake your death? Was it pity or part of the Killer's plan?" she asked.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Dec 29, 2013 11:16 pm

Zombie
Nathan Crockett

Zombie used his guns to shield himself from Bunny's next attack, those guns were meant to ricochet bullets and they did their job. the bullets began to fly around the room, nearly getting Chelsea a few times. Then Bunny came at him with the blades "W-ho! THAT IS COOL! MUCH BETTAH!" Zombie pulled out his combat knife, he did not have quite the cool short-range weapon choices as Bunny. Knowing that that spinning blade would make mincemeat of his little knife, he instead jumped backwards "Oh? Well technically you did kill me! My heart stopped- yah see!? Yah stopped mah heart- you're the 9th ranked assassin- and I'm numbah 10 now- problem is- I can come back to life yah see- I gots some great cybernetics- KICKSTARTER- the thing can keep me kicking even if yah shoot me OVAH AND OVAH AND OVAH AGAIN! HAHAHAH!" Zombie quickly dashed towards her, lunging his knife towards her heart "It was part of mah contract you see... to put you one the World Assassin Rankings-"

Zombie Theme - Manticore
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Dec 29, 2013 11:36 pm

BunnyMio

Bunny flipped backwards, but flicked her guns so they both fired at him, close range. However, the knife cut her chest a little, but it wasn't enough to stop her. She kept spinning them, but this time, it was time to reload. She flicked the empty cartregiges away, and put in new ones as they kept moving. Honestly, the fact she reloaded was lucky, and most likely couldn't do it again. She charged in again and stared her assault.
"I guess I'll need to rip your heart out this time...make sure you can't come ba-?" she had finished processing the last part. "You...lost on purpose then?! You're using it to track us, track Vulture Team?! Is that it!?" she kept attacking as she talked, slashing and firing occasionally.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Mon Dec 30, 2013 8:02 am

North City // Bell Tower (Eradicated) - Page 2 Holden85_zps800048b9

ANARKY
olden rause

『 i don`t want to waste my time
become another casualty of society
⊰ i`ll never fall in line ⊱
become another victim of your conformity 』

"Still is!" Holden quickly retorted, doing a double take when he saw Nate catch one of Willow`s knives by the blade--- the way his eyes scanned the room afterwards would probably indicate that he was planning on throwing it back--if he threw it at Gunnar, Holden was gonna be so goddamn pissed--- oh, no. As soon as he saw Nate`s eyes lock on him decidedly, he sidestepped semi-smoothly onto a stair step, watching wearily as some of this kid`s bullets pelted the ground he once stood on. That---that didn`t look nice. Getting shot once in the arm hurt like a bitch-- he couldn`t even imagine what that would feel like--

"You think I`ve got a choice in the matter?! What, am I supposed to go at you with a knife or something?!
I`m probably like brutally murdering Nugget`s ear fuck I`m so sorry little guy I tried--okay--"Even if this didn`t work, he had backup... things-- for once, he was actually prepared! He leveled his gun again, not without a bit of panicky hurrying-- and actually cringed a tad when he fired a few more times. He mentally noted that staying at long range was probably a bad idea- especially since his likelihood of overpowering a twelve year old was much higher in physical combat... that in mind, he took a weary step forward- afraid of distracting himself from the fight too much to walk ahead any further.

_________________________________________________________________________________
Anarky`s theme - Motorhead
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Mon Dec 30, 2013 2:59 pm

North City // Bell Tower (Eradicated) - Page 2 Character33_zps5613c95a
Nate smirked under his mask. Holden wasn't used to using a gun and didn't seem to like having to in the slightest. If the fight kept up like this, Nate had a good chance of killing him. Tough he still wasn't going to underestimate him. He'd been perceptive enough to avoid the knife and a good amount of the bullets.
With how wearily he seemed to be using a gun, he had to have a plan, so Nate needed to keep him at a distance as long as possible. Nate kept firing with one hand and started throwing knives at Holden as he started trying to move closer. Nate thought he could hold his own in a close range fight one on one, but he knew physically Holden could stand a good chance. So far no one was interfering with each others fight so at least for the time Nate didn't have to worry about Hamster man and the psychotic blond making things worse.  
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Dec 30, 2013 9:12 pm

Ryder Mercy
The Enforcer

Ryder managed to block Willow's swipe with the knife with his bat, the two metals hitting each other with a loud grating sound, before her kick made contact with his side, making him stumble just slightly. However, he regained his footing quickly, backing up slightly, as he figured that he'd never actually catch this girl up close--so long range would have to do. He quickly switched his handling of the bat, putting it longways so that the barrel of the rifle pointed out towards Willow, pausing for a moment before firing two shots in her direction. He didn't reply to anything she said--he just wanted to get to his sister. He didn't care about the enemies there right now.  

Chelsea Mercy
The Comeback Kid

Chelsea flinched away with a look of utter horror on her face as some of the bullets nearly hit her--this was not a good place to be in. Being in a room where two high-ranked assassins were fighting was never a good place to be, really. She looked then to the Warden, hoping that the whole using the knife to escape business was coming along smoothly...

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Tue Dec 31, 2013 12:47 am

North City // Bell Tower (Eradicated) - Page 2 WINTERJO2eyeless_zps1ff363a5

osephine eaumont

i`m a solder through and through
i am anything but weak
the thunder trembles when i speak

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

Jo raised an eyebrow at Gunnar- her eye following his chain briefly, before she reached into her inner jacket pocket for her revolver--
... Only to feel nothing there. At all. She felt again, keeping her eye locked on Gunnar as he revolved his chain- only to feel... nothing. Again.
... Well. She actually did a very good job at not allowing her mild panic show on her expression, as she held her combat knife in a white knuckled grip. She noted his distance- and narrowing her eyes slightly, decided she`d definetely want to be closer. Him bringing the chain down so suddenly was actually a tad unexpected, but, Jo swerved out of the way with trained precision- except, her hand nearly involuntarily reached up to grab the chain whilst it was still in motion, descending. Which... hurt. A lot. A sharp shot of pain rang through her bones, causing them to ache in the aftermath (more than they already were. Thanks, cold weather). She masked her pain well, only eliciting a quiet hiss of pain, as she quickly threw another gloved hand onto the chain and poured all her strength into tugging it toward her abruptly. Her clear goal was nothing but getting him closer- where she was sure she could overpower him, or at the very least, fight like equals. Like Gunnar, she said nothing- but her annoyed expression sort of spoke volumes.  

Jo`s theme - I Want to See the Starlight
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Dec 31, 2013 1:28 am

Zombie
Nathan Crockett

Zombie threw his knife out at Bunny, then pulled out his twin handguns again "Rip out mah heart!? OH THIS'LL BE FUN! HAHAHAHAH!" Zombie used his guns to block Bunny's bullets, then dashed right towards her. Instead of shooting at her, he swung both guns towards her head, the fact that these things could stop bullets did not bode well for Bunny if she was hit. Immediately after his attack, he flipped back and shot at her with both guns "Me? Twack you guys-? There are easier ways lady- no- my contwact was much more peculiar... it was to turn you guys into celebrities! Every Assassin is watched you see- all of us- and everyone around us too- my mission was to get the world watchin' ya'll... it's changed since you locked up-super criminals- we're practically the rulers of the world now- the likes of you, me, Black Dwagon- Kraven- we're all celebrities in the outside world- everything is changing- us criminals are suckin' the world up... and the masses-- well they're eating it up!"

Zombie Theme - Manticore
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Dec 31, 2013 1:33 am

Gunnar Maverick
Righteous Seeker

Gunnar was--actually kind of questioning how these people kept grabbing his chain--he understood the big guy but this was--wry dis--
As Jo tugged the chain, Gunnar felt himself being jerked forward--not with enough momentum for an attack this time, unfortunately. He considered taking out his combat knife, but judging by the woman's previous CQC stance, he was guessing that he wouldn't be besting her in that any time soon. Seeing as how he didn't have many options right now--and her grip on the chain was so tight that he wouldn't be able to do much but make her hands sting by tugging on it--he dropped the end of the chain, but stood on it firmly with one foot so that Jo couldn't use it for herself as he closed in, reaching back inside his coat and unclipping his hammer from his belt, tugging it out with two hands, and quickly closing the distance between himself and Jo, swinging the hammer out at her torso. He didn't want to give her an opening to attack, which he was very sure that she would thoroughly make use of.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next