Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

North City // Bell Tower (Eradicated)

+5
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Emu Queen
Skylark-13
Akikazemoon
The Hidden Spring
9 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

North City // Bell Tower (Eradicated) - Page 6 Empty Re: North City // Bell Tower (Eradicated)

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Jan 02, 2014 12:53 am

North City // Bell Tower (Eradicated) - Page 6 Ryder2_zps8cd9adb0

Ryder Mercy
The Enforcer
-------------------------------------
"I guess it's true what they say...you never know how strong you are...until being strong is the only choice you've got."

Ryder stared at the blimp in disbelief, before leaving Pugsy with Chelsea and walking towards the opening in the tower's wall, standing there to talk to the blimp, shouting as loud as he could to try to be heard over the booming music,
"FUCK. YOU. ASSHOLE. WE DON'T WANT ANYTHING TO DO WITH YOU! PEOPLE'VE DIED HERE TODAY! RESPECT THAT, YOU SHIT! GO AWAY!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ryder's Theme - The Real Folk Blues
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

North City // Bell Tower (Eradicated) - Page 6 Empty Re: North City // Bell Tower (Eradicated)

Post  Raven Todd Thu Jan 02, 2014 1:08 am

North City // Bell Tower (Eradicated) - Page 6 Character32_zps090bb084
Nate "Blue Bullet" Hardey
Nate just stared for several moments before rubbing his eyes. Yes, he was awake. What the hell? Mom had mentioned blimps and never in a good context. But this seemed more weird than dangerous. The voice did say he had hired zombie and Miles. So he seemed to be a threat somehow. Nate made sure his gun was loaded. Maybe the guy really did want to have a dance party, but Nate had no flipping idea what was going on. So yeah. He had his gun at the ready.
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Jan 02, 2014 1:16 am

North City // Bell Tower (Eradicated) - Page 6 Murica10

Citizen Ross
???
______ ____________________________________________________________________________________

Citizen Ross went rather quiet when Ryder suddenly just told him to fuck off. That mixed with Nate's rather quiet reaction threw Ross off "W-WELL DEN... UUUUUH..." some time passed by "W-WELL I GUESS YOU DON'T LIKE DANCE PARTIES! THAT'S OKAY! HOW ABOUT WE PLAY OURSELVES SOME BESBAW! I HEARD YOU LOVE DAT SHIT! I MEAN- I'M MORE OF A FOOTBALL GUY- BUT WHATEVS, YEAH!?" he just seemed to really want to get a reaction out of them "I THOUGHT YOU GUYS WOULD BE MORE FUN TO TALK TO... HUH... WELL... OKAY I LIED GUYS! I GOT SOME HELP! I GOT SOME HELP ON MAH SUPER AWESOME PLAN! THIS DUDE JUST DECIDED TO COME AND HELP ME- HE SAYS HE KNOWS YOU GUYS! MAYBE YOU ALL PLAYED SOME BASEBALL TOGETHER- ER- HE SAYS HE'S THE INQUISITOR? DO YOU WANNA TALK TO HIM!? HE'S ON THE OTHER LINE-" Citizen Ross suddenly felt very awkward, like he was a third wheel or something.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"MURICA! FUCK YEAH! MCDONALDS! FUCK YEAH! WALLMART! FUCK YEAH! BASEBALL! FUCK YEAH! NFL! FUCK YEAH! MURICA! "

Citizen Ross Theme - TEAM AMERICA
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Jan 02, 2014 1:21 am

Ryder Mercy
The Enforcer
"I guess it's true what they say...you never know how strong you are...until being strong is the only choice you've got."

Ryder stood there for a second, processing what this man had just said. The...Inquisitor? No. HELL NO--That guy did NOT just come back to life again hELL NO--
"Alright...put him on--" Oh right obnoxiously loud music-- "I--ALRIGHT. PUT HIM ON THE SPEAKER, THEN! AND TURN DOWN YOUR GODDAMN MUSIC, WOULD YA?!"
While Ryder really did love baseball--that--wasn't really a subject he wanted to talk about right now--nor was it really a good time anyway--

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Thu Jan 02, 2014 1:31 am

Nate's eyes went wide. The INQUISITOR was alive. The fricking inquisitor was alive. Well...that was perfect. Just what they needed right now. Nate hid his shock behind a smile and nodded as Ryder asked to speak with the mad man.
Nate was seriously wondering if Wilow had secretly poisoned all of them. Well what the hell could happen next?
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Thu Jan 02, 2014 1:44 am

North City // Bell Tower (Eradicated) - Page 6 Inquisitorfilmgrain_zpsdf535bd9

THE MASTERMIND

__________________________________________________________________________________________

So, the music lowered.
There was a bit of rustling, probably the microphone being passed over. Then, the sound of a throat being cleared- and in an all-too-familiar voice, the words:
"HELLO THERE, MY IMMINENT VICTIMS~!" rang out. All felt still, if only for a moment- the only sound filling the air being rather obnoxious sounding laughter. "Bet you all enjoyed that display, right? Admittedly, watching you all run around like headless chickens was pretty fucking entertaining to me! You guys are used to that kinda shit, though, aren`t you...? Kehah! I can tell you missed me, though. Dealing with stupid small time fucks like Miles was probably becoming a real bore-- and, hey! Speaking of which! That guy you just killed? The ex-Warden of Paladin? You can thank Miss Bunny Mio for being dumb enough to broadcast that kill to the whole world. That`s what happens when you`re in the rankings, you know?! It`s all according to my plan and shit, though, so you don`t have to worry much- I wasn`t expecting you dumb asses to think that one through. So- for a recap, your boss is dead as a fucking doorknob, you`re back at war with the Family, I made a carbon copy of one of your besties to murder your stupid faces and did he not do a damn good job at that, Zombie fucked your shit up like a good little trooper, aaaand-- you`ve got me to thank! You. Are. Welcome! And, know what else--? This... is just the beginning! Questions? Concerns? Anything?"

❝ everbody, PANIC!  ❞
Inquisitor Theme - Twisted Nerve

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Jan 02, 2014 1:55 am

Ryder Mercy
The Enforcer

Ryder felt his throat tighten as he heard the all-too familiar voice over the loudspeaker. He hadn't expected that to actually happen. He had expected this 'Citizen Ross' guy to just be bullshitting...but there was the voice, clear as a bell. He felt his hands tighten into fists, as he called out,
"How about this--how the FUCK are you alive?! How many goddamn times do we have to kill you for you to just stay dead?!" He paused a moment before he quickly moved back to grab his bat, then moved back to where he'd been standing to address the blimp again. This...it...it proved it. Death...wasn't a thing? Or was it? He felt like his brain was spiraling out of control--he didn't know whether to be grieving over the loss of Jo, raging over the Inquisitor's return, or awaiting some other dead guy to come waltzing in the door. Sometimes, Ryder really did have to wonder if he was just going insane...
Still, the fact that the Inquisitor had just had to mention Jo--did not strike a good note with him. This guy knew just how to get him angry--and it was working--

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Thu Jan 02, 2014 2:15 am

THE MASTERMIND

After the sound of Ryder`s voice, there was a pause. "Oh, hello, handsome-" He cleared his throat again. "... But, that`s a dumb question. Does it matter? That was a really dumb question, actually. It doesn`t matter how I did it---all that matters is that I`m here, and I`m gonna fuck you all up more. Didn`t really expect you to think that much about that, either. Though... what was I expecting? In the end of the day, you`re just arm candy, aren`t you...? Uh, well... you were, at least." He paused again, giving a brief and ever-condescending chuckle. "There`s an answer to every question, though. Just don`t get ahead of yourself, alright, shit-for-brains? Your goatee is stupid, by the way. And! You refused Ross` dance party invite?! What the fuck?! That could`ve been awesome. You guys are fucking stupid. Fuck you all. Dumb asses."

❝ everbody, PANIC!  ❞

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Jan 02, 2014 2:18 am

Citizen Ross
???
______ ____________________________________________________________________________________

Citizen Ross seemed to reappear as a presence on the blimp's loudspeakers "YEAH! TOTES! WHAT HE SAID! COMPLETELY! HAHAHA! YEAH! I AGREE!" he just seemed to be agreeing to whatever the Inquisitor said, pretty much playing the yesman. He continued to play such a role until the Inquisitor mentioned Ryder's beard being stupid "WOAH- HEY THERE! I ACTUALLY THINK THE GOATEE IS KINDA COOL-!" then dance party "YEAH! MY DANCE PARTY IS GONNA BE COOL! IT'LL HAVE BLACK JACK....! AND STRIPPERS....! AND... UH... MORE STRIPPERS- AND DORITOS- AND YOU GUYS TURNED DOWN MY INVITATION! IT'S GONNA BE A GREAT 'MURICAN PARTY! I'M TOTES GONNA JUST RELEASE A BALD EAGLE INTO A CROWD OF PEOPLE!"

"MURICA! FUCK YEAH! MCDONALDS! FUCK YEAH! WALLMART! FUCK YEAH! BASEBALL! FUCK YEAH! NFL! FUCK YEAH! MURICA! "

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Jan 02, 2014 2:27 am

Ryder Mercy
The Enforcer

Ryder's eyebrow kind of...twitched a bit after having heard all that the two men had to say. Especially the handsome part. Nobody called him handsome except the girlfriend--ex-girlfrie--,,,now he was sad again,,,
Either way, he'd had pretty much enough of these two already. And without further ado, he lifted his bat so that the barrel of the rifle piece pointed out at the blimp--just the balloon part--and fired off shots, punctuating them by shouting,

"SHUT!" Blam. "YOUR!" Blam. "WHORE!" Blam. "MOUTHS!"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Thu Jan 02, 2014 2:35 am

Nate felt worse the longer the inquisitor spoke. The whole world had just seen them murder the Holiday Killer. That could only lead to bad things. Oh God, they had been manipulated again. How did that keep happening?!
So now Jo was likely dead for real this time, the family was going to be at their throats again ,and apparently things were only going to get worse. He could see why his mom had hated the Inquisitor so much, probably even more than Kraven. Nate sighed. For some reason, hearing that the world had seen them all fight Miles bothered him almost more than the fact that they were at war with the family again. He hated that they'd been brought to this and Ryder wasn't taking this any better than he was. For now he stayed silent, while he let his leader handle talking and now shooting  the inquisitor and his blimp. He honestly would probably do something similar right about now. 
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Thu Jan 02, 2014 2:40 am

North City // Bell Tower (Eradicated) - Page 6 Img669
Atlas Omnison
The Loneless Wanderer
Atlas' Theme - Pain

Atlas was standing outside the tower... he looked up at the blimp and the bell tower with a half confused half disturbed look on his face... What... The... Fuuuck? The INQUISITOR was back?!... He had heard stories from Bravery and Ryder about this guy... he also heard Ryder Screaming at the "Thing" Known as Ross...
At that Very Moment Scarecrow woke up from his nap... "YAY! IT'S PARTY TIME! Atlas did you hear that, I know you heard that cause we have the same ears... There's gonna be Black Jack, and Strippers, and Dor... Dori-tuscan-gu-cansado thingies! YAY!"
Shut the Fuck Up! This is Serious! The Others need us!... Atlas would have taken the stairs but climbing with his cybernetics was less taxing... He bolted as fast as he could on all fours up the side of the building to a window and Jumped in... He looked about, the place was a warzone, Almost everyone was passed out

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Thu Jan 02, 2014 2:45 am

THE MASTERMIND

"That--" The Inquisitor had been about to respond to Citizen Ross, almost pretending Vulture Team wasn`t there to begin with-- but then Ryder started shooting the blimp. There was a bit of silence again. "...... Do you have a PROBLEM with strippers?!" was literally the first thing out of his mouth-- "For fuck`s sake, you stupid little shit--! Can`t you keep a goddamn cool head for two-fucking-seconds?! You know how much of a fucking big deal it was to get this blimp into this stupid city? Ugh, I can`t even-- and you`re not even giving good responses! You`re just screaming like a moron! I can`t work under these conditions! Not enough room for me to show off, dumb ass! Nice to see you can channel your inner Kraven like a goddamn pro, at least- really letting your dumb assery shine, aren`t you?! That`ll come in handy later- keep that! Look-- just know I was behind all this, I`m back, I`m gonna fuck you up and I already fucked up your girlfriend and your reputation and your bestie and almost your sister but that didn`t really work out as well---- right now, youuu`re starting to bore me and I`ve got important Inquisitor shit to do. Mastermind is outta here. Take it-" The microphone was passed back to Citizen Ross, and the Inquisitor was outta there for the time being.

❝ everbody, PANIC!  ❞

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Jan 02, 2014 2:48 am

Citizen Ross
???

Citizen Ross' first response to Ryder's rage was "WHY DOES HE HATE STRIPPERS!?" and then he shot at them "W-WOAH THERE! WOAH THERE PAL- BLIMPS ARE REALLY EXPENSIVE! H-HEY-! STOP THAT! RYYYYYYDER! RYYYYYYYDER!? STOP IT WITH DA SHOOTING!" yeah that probably wasn't good. He didn't want this thing to sink down. The blimp began to turn away "WELL FINE- I'M SORRY I MENTIONED THE STRIPPERS! I'M GOING NOW!" the blimp began to drive away from the tower "SEE YAH LATER VULTURE TEAM! I'M SURE WE'LL SEE EACH OTHER AGAIN REAL SOON!" he yelled through the loudspeakers as the blimp flew away into the distance. The thing seemed to almost completely disappear out of nowhere once it passed behind a building.
(EXIT)

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Jan 02, 2014 3:03 am

Ryder Mercy
The Enforcer

Ryder tried to shoot more after blimp as it left, only to hear a clicking noise--he'd run out of bullets. As he watched them go, he was just about ready to explode. His emotions were about to boil over--his fists were clenching and unclenching, and his breath came out in staggered puffs of steam in the cold air. Everything, in the course of twenty four hours, had gone from completely wonderful, to completely horrible. He cursed himself for ever thinking that there was a time that they could just be happy. That time was never going to come. Ever.
Slowly, he turned to look at the others--his facial expression a mixture of desperation and grief. He saw now that Atlas had arrived...And he saw that everyone was looking to him. If Jo was really dead...then...he really was the leader this time.

"...I--" His voice cracked, and he quickly fell silent, taking in a shaky breath, before clearing his throat and quickly saying, obvious strain behind his voice, "...Nate...c-carry Bunny...and Atlas...get Pugsy...Chelsea...go with them, get back home...go back to Carrion Land..." Ryder paused for a moment, then walked over to the unconscious Jackal, pulling his arm up over his shoulder, carrying him towards the door of the room. "I'm...gonna go find Jo...I have to..." He made his way out of the door, down the stairs, and then out of the front door of the tower, carrying Jackal with him.
"I'm sorry..." he murmured to the unconscious blonde. "I'm...such an idiot, aren't I...?" He sighed, continuing to walk. "...Let's go find Jo..."

*Exit with Jackal*

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Thu Jan 02, 2014 3:15 am

Nate looked to Ryder attentively. He was unfortunately their only leader now. He still gave him the respect a leader deserved. Honestly the man seemed to be barely keeping himself together,  which was pretty understandable given the situation so Nate did all he could by smiling sympathetically, nodding, and carrying Bunny away. Nate had no right to council anyone else on grieving when he hadn't even properly done it yet. He sighed. Then he walked over to Atlas and nervously asked,
Hey, Atlas, can I talk to you about something?
He needed to actually feel his emotions. He'd been through too much today to hold anything back. Nate missed his mom and Elisa and their crappy house in the slums and he wished they hadn't died and he wished he didn't feel alone.

Last edited by Raven Todd on Thu Jan 02, 2014 4:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Jan 02, 2014 3:24 am

North City // Bell Tower (Eradicated) - Page 6 Chelsea173_zpsd46ddde8

Chelsea Mercy
The Comeback Kid
"Just you wait! I'll show you that I can protect the people that I care about!"

Chelsea picked up the small wrist computer again--she considered it practically a gift--it wasn't like she was just going to leave it there. Besides, it would probably come in handy. She looked back to Pugsy, looking over his injury nervously, then looking to Nate and Atlas as it seemed they wanted to talk.
"Guys--I-I'm sorry, but, please--talk once we get back to the base. We can't just leave Bunny and Pugsy bleeding here. We need to get them to the infirmary as soon as we can."

Chelsea's Theme - Connect
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Thu Jan 02, 2014 3:34 am

Nate looked at Chelsea and forced a very sad smiled onto his face and nodded. He didn't want to force her to deal with his problems after what she'd just been through. He spoke in a very cracked voice
Yeah, sure. I know. It- It can wait!
He tightened his grip on Bunny and left. EXIt
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Thu Jan 02, 2014 5:47 am

North City // Bell Tower (Eradicated) - Page 6 14351-mushishi
Atlas Omnison
The Loneless Wanderer
Atlas' Theme - Pain

Atlas ran over to the edge with Ryder about to fire at the blimp... he shot over and over, he was so done with tonight! He had gotten his first girlfriend in a decade literally hours ago then because of these guys he Learned he was a Reincarnated Knight with a Destiny, was blown up, knocked out, dragged around by his alternate self on a revenge ploy, shot at, chased by Land-Sharks, pulled a drunk guy around, and hunted down by a crazy woman with a katana, then he came to the top of the freaking tower everyone's been freaking out about and his boss is unconscious... He was done... He was going to kill one of them, any of them... SOMEONE WOULD PAY!
Scarecrow was in the back of Atlas' mind "KIIIIIIIIIIILLLL! KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL!... LET THEM KNOW PAIN... DO IT, LIFE IS PAIN AND THEY DESERVE IT!"
Atlas stopped... It was like back then, his anger and fear made Scarecrow Ravenous, and that made those emotions far far worse than normal... It was like when his father died... he killed so many people, it wasn't Scarecrow it was him, he and his father were attacked at his previous girlfriend's home... he loved Scia... His Father and Scia's Parents were killed by mercenaries hired by some group, they tried to knock him out and but it wasn't Scarecrow who got up, Scarecrow was in control at the moment, he was about to tell Scia about Scarecrow for the first time when they attacked... He hadn't told her because he thought she would think he was crazy... Scarecrow got hit in the head, and Atlas just frenzied before he knew it there were six dead men on the ground, Scarecrow had never been knocked out before and he thought Scarecrow was dead, then Scarecrow woke up and egged him on more and more, only four escaped, one was the one who personally killed Scia's Parents, who Scarecrow later tracked down and tortured... The vision of those three still burned in his mind... He hated them for so long Wanting to kill them... He dropped his bow and trembled for a moment looking at his hands panicked that he was going to hurt someone... he heard Ryder's voice and he snapped out of it... he looked around and no one seemed to notice... he looked over at Ryder... then sighed and relaxed... He never wanted to go back to that, what he was capable of scared him... no it terrified him... Gotcha Ryder... I'll send the scouts to help ya find her if they're in Carrion Land when I get back! He yelled the last part to Ryder as He went down the steps... He slung Pugsy over his shoulder... He looked over at Nate... Grab Bunny and we can talk back at base... Don't worry Chelsea we got em... He looked over at the two younger ones... "Why is life the worst when your between their ages?... It's too cruel... too cruel... there's no reason for them to deal with this now." He thought to himself and mouthed as he began leaving...
You, Child Omnison are too unconnected to truth...
Atlas froze for a moment...Scarecrow hadn't called him that since they had met for the first time...
The nature of all is to change... they are in the time of their living in which they can... no will change the most... all changes into all it needs to be or it dies... do not deny them their change, lessen their suffering, let them change, and make suffer those who would make them change poorly or too greatly...
Scarecrow grew quiet... But somehow Atlas knew he was right... Atlas thought back to the innocent young man he was before Scarecrow, His Father's Death, His years in the wild, Detachment from almost all of his friends, Being Comatose and Waking up in Custody... It changed him... It made him the way he needed to be for Life... For No Man's Land... For Jack... The rest of his life would play out because of the pain he had walked through... Atlas smiled walking down the stairs beside Nate and Chelsea putting his hand on Nate's shoulder, smiling at both of them... They'd be alright... Given Time... EXIT

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Jan 02, 2014 7:06 am

North City // Bell Tower (Eradicated) - Page 6 Chelsea173_zpsd46ddde8

Chelsea Mercy
The Comeback Kid
"Just you wait! I'll show you that I can protect the people that I care about!"

Chelsea watched as Nate and Atlas moved to go down the stairs, but before she followed them, she moved towards the hole in the wall, looking out upon No Man's Land. The place was still coated in snow...clean, white snow...It almost looked pretty, strangely enough. As she looked outside, she could see Ryder walking away from the tower from where she stood...
She could tell that he'd changed. He'd changed, so much...and frankly...it kind of scared her. But then again...she'd changed, too...hadn't she?
She stared out at the snow-covered prison for a moment more, before a cold wind blew over her, and she shivered--then turning to head down the stairs, following Nate and Atlas. She passed by the three who were passed out at the ground floor...then exited the building, heading back to Carrion Land.

*Exit*

Chelsea's Theme - Connect
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Wed Jul 02, 2014 3:11 am

North City // Bell Tower (Eradicated) - Page 6 _afro_aroha_j_black_gloves_blonde_hair_facial_hair_gloves_goatee_jason_beck_male_parody_sideburns_solo_sparkle_style_parody_tengen_toppa_gurren_lagann_the_big_o__tZ2dlpObSX
North City // Bell Tower (Eradicated) - Page 6 GonzoleGreat
Director of Explosions[font=Georgia]
Gonzo's Theme - What You Feel

Gonzo skipped up to the belltower... everything was right with the world... Sis and the Frog were here and they had monster juice... what was better with life... Gonzo began collecting up corpses... He also threw a few grenades into buildings for some extra corpses... and gathered a nice pile... He also found this funny lookin dude at the top of the tower... He poked him with a stick over and over and over again for the fun of it.

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Jul 02, 2014 3:54 pm

North City // Bell Tower (Eradicated) - Page 6 2110
North City // Bell Tower (Eradicated) - Page 6 Layout13
Kraven
☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠

"HEY CATHY, DO YOU KNOW WHAT'S FUN!? DEATH! AND EXPLOSIONS! Also torturing poor hapless souls with Brazilian funk BUT DEATH!" and then Kraven punched into the wall of the belltower, making a nice whole in the wall. Why? So Kraven could peak into the building "Huh- mostly just dead meat... I can't have any fun killing what's already dead! THIS IS A TRAGEDY CATHY! A CALAMITY! iT'S LIKE WHEN YOU KILL SOMEONE AND AND SOME OTHER GUYS WHILE TAP DANCING AND YOU RUN ALL OUT OF BLOOD TO SPLATTER ACROSS THE WALLS BECAUSE YOU DANCED TOO MUCH! IT JUST ISN'T THE SAME!" Kraven ranted, eventually just kicking in the walls enough to walk into the first floor of the belltower, front entrance be damned. Kraven cracked his knuckles as he walked in, Cathy still on his shoulder "What a boring, DREADFUL place! I'M OUT OF LUCK! LIKE A SITCOM PROTAGONIST! Do you know that feeling Cathy...? BECAUSE-" Kraven suddenly stomped on a corpse "I-!" stomp again "DEFINITELY!" more stomps "DOOOOOOOOOOOOO~!" the corpse was now reduced to a pile of guts and body residue, it now exist one third on the floor, one third on the walls, and another third on Kraven's boots and pants "No seriously- you feel like having some fajitas? I'm hungry-"

"DEATH IS MY FATHER, MY BROTHER, EVERYTHING IN THE WORLD TO ME!!!"   
Kraven Theme - Holy Diver

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Fri Jul 04, 2014 2:27 pm

North City // Bell Tower (Eradicated) - Page 6 _afro_aroha_j_black_gloves_blonde_hair_facial_hair_gloves_goatee_jason_beck_male_parody_sideburns_solo_sparkle_style_parody_tengen_toppa_gurren_lagann_the_big_o__tZ2dlpObSX
North City // Bell Tower (Eradicated) - Page 6 GonzoleGreat
Director of Explosions[font=Georgia]
Gonzo's Theme - What You Feel

Gonzo eventually grew bored with poking the funny looking corpse with a stick and decided to pop a rolled up stick of C-4 right up its ass then threw it out the hole in the top of the belltower making the corpse splatter everywhere all up and down the street and side of the wall... IT'S FEEDING TIME BABIES... then Gonzo looked down and realized he hadn't made any babies yet... OH!... He pulled out the Vial Kermit had given him and dropped one tiny drop on each corpse then piled them into piles of three each... The corpses began to stretch and grow and mix with one another the sound of bones snapping and muscles ripping with every twist and contortion... The Nanos began stitching the corpses together... Gonzo turned on some jazzy music (His theme) as he sang to his knew buddies... The nanos absorbed some nearby pieces of metal and contorted claws and teeth... the torso's melded together into a centaur like abomination of hands, teeth, stitches and metal... GO BABIES GO!... The Monstrosities began climbing over the outside of the tower there was about 2 and a half dozen they crawled over the walls and down on the streets eating people.

North City // Bell Tower (Eradicated) - Page 6 Mtg__makeshift_mauler_by_namesjames-d4btn9h
MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sat Jul 05, 2014 8:46 pm

North City // Bell Tower (Eradicated) - Page 6 12ca83bd-77ac-4b95-b8b2-7eb345d6dab4_zps7c3cf2a2

North City // Bell Tower (Eradicated) - Page 6 Cooltext1376232425_zpsc61a75d2
North City // Bell Tower (Eradicated) - Page 6 Cooltext1376232332_zps066af07d

❤    ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈    ❤

"Ow. Ow. Ow. Ow.."

Cathy was in pain. Yes. She sort of moaned in agreement with Kraven's comments, until blood was mentioned and she actually started paying attention.

"Ugh that DOES suck~"

Then corpse stepping, which would have been really fun if she wasn't still in pain.

"Kravey it hur-"

Gonzo's creatures were a thing. They were cool, she liked them and stared at them for a while..

❤  ✄  ♔  ✄  ♔  ❤

Cathy'll take good care of you~!
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Jul 05, 2014 9:35 pm

North City // Bell Tower (Eradicated) - Page 6 2110
North City // Bell Tower (Eradicated) - Page 6 Layout13
Kraven

Kraven didn't seem to notice Cathy was in pain, if he did though, he just wasn't paying attention. OR he just liked Cathy's pain. Yeah, that was more likely. Cathy's pain was pretty cool. So Kraven kept on generally acting like a disturbance, though he did look like he was just about to punch Cathy in the face when she started complaining again- only for vicious monsters to just appear and kill everything around them. Well that was cool. Kraven looked ecstatic, a little too happy for a man witnessing hideous monsters slaughtering everyone mind you. A huge grin on his face, Kraven lifted both arms into the air yelling "COOOOOOOOOOOOOOL~!" Before running out towards one with Cathy still on his back. Avoiding its talons easily, he seemed pretty intent on getting close to it "I WANT ONE!" he yelled, quickly getting on its back and grabbing it by its throat. The poor thing looked to be getting crushed under his weight too. Really, it was quite easy to feel bad for the monster that had just slaughtered a few people, if only because Kraven, despite his human exterior, seemed to be a worse monster "I SHALL NAME YOU CATHY! YOU'RE THE NEW CATHY NOW!" Kraven spoke, the monster tried and tired to get Kraven off it, but it didn't have much success. Kraven looked back to Cathy on his shoulder "BWAHAHAHA! AND YOU! YOU'RE FIRED NOW! THIS NEW CATHY IS COOLER AND STOPS WHINING!" he seemed quite serious too, it was almost disturbing how honest he seemed about liking the monster "WE SHALL RIDE INTO THE SUNLIGHT CATHY! INTO THE SUNLIGHT! BWAHAHAHAH!"

"DEATH IS MY FATHER, MY BROTHER, EVERYTHING IN THE WORLD TO ME!!!"   
Kraven Theme - Holy Diver

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next