Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Gates // No Man's Land Entrance (Eradicated)

+5
Not Manchee
Akikazemoon
The Hidden Spring
MercutianUnknown
MochaLatte
9 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Gates // No Man's Land Entrance (Eradicated) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Gates // No Man's Land Entrance

Post  dbzhardcore Wed Jan 01, 2014 3:45 am

Isaac Harvey
Blondy

The Gates // No Man's Land Entrance (Eradicated) - Page 2 SouryuuLeonfull1585661

Isaac was busy laughing and crying until he got kicked into the air and falling towards the acid. Luckily Atlas was there to save the man, as he pulled him to the said and started to talk to him. Isaac then tried to throw a drunken punch at the man but missed. "Y-You jerkward! C-Cause of you, I-I'm in pain and everything just sucks. I want cookies and milk and someone to tell me everything is going to be alright!" Isaac started to cry again before he heard someone yelling polo. His eyes opened as he saw the man shooting towards them. "L-Look out! He doesn't want to play! Maybe he does! Oh we can play then...but he might not..."

"I will use my cards to protect everyone!"
dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

The Gates // No Man's Land Entrance (Eradicated) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Gates // No Man's Land Entrance (Eradicated)

Post  Raven Todd Wed Jan 01, 2014 3:50 am

The Gates // No Man's Land Entrance (Eradicated) - Page 2 Jack2_zpsd3a9cb8a
Jack
The Tainted Doctor

Jack ran into the entrance with both Masaru and Mariko on her tail. Masaru seeming more disoriented while Mariko seemed quite distinctively blood thirsty. The woman could almost rival Jack on her worst day, but right now Jack was enjoying being able to gather such personal information about people she would likely be facing in the future and she had a job to do. She had inspired them to follow her. Jack threw knives and shot at the two as she ran. Normally that would slow them down quite a bit. Though Jack knew how well rage could motivate someone to look past common obstacles.
She spotted Atlas and Isaac instantly. Atlas could take  care of himself also with Mariko in the mindset she was now she didn't want to make him a target. Jack took a moment to analyze the area. It seemed everyone was here except for Rika and two of the male members of the family. Where were they?
Jack noticed Mocha and ran to the woman, grabbing her and exiting the area, as they did so, Jack heard the distinct sound of a bomb going off, right where Masaru and Mariko currently were. She would let them have fun with that! EXIT  
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

The Gates // No Man's Land Entrance (Eradicated) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Gates // No Man's Land Entrance (Eradicated)

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Jan 01, 2014 4:05 am

The Gates // No Man's Land Entrance (Eradicated) - Page 2 Masaru67_zps06dbb09b

Masaru Hattori
Mr. Lotus
-------------------------------------
"Hey! Don’t you dare underestimate me! I’ll prove to you that looks can be god damned deceiving!”

Masaru ran into the area following Jack and Mariko--and then watched in confusion as Jack suddenly grabbed Mocha and retreated. Also, it seemed like a lot of their allies were there...oh no.
"Shit--!" As he realized that it was a trap, he wanted to hopefully try to save Mariko from the blast, but she was too far ahead of him. Still, he called out, "EVERYONE! IT'S A TRA--" The blast from the explosion cut him off as it quite literally swept him off his feet and sent him flying into the window of a nearby building. He went shattering through the glass, landing on the floor of the building, feeling glass shards jabbing into his arms and legs at certain points. His ears were ringing and his head was spinning, but he knew that he had to give indication that he was still alive as soon as possible. Wincing in pain, he pushed himself back up to his feet, looking down at one of his hands and watching blood run down his fingertips, dripping to the floor.
He'd recognized that red-headed woman from before. They had never asked to get involved with Vulture. They hadn't even provoked Vulture. They had simply been searching for their leader--but apparently Vulture couldn't keep their hands to themselves.

"They're going to pay for this..." Masaru growled quietly before he quickly moved as best he could over to the door of the building, opening it up and calling outside, "Mariko! Are you alright?!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Masaru’s Theme - Mystline
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Wed Jan 01, 2014 4:25 am

The Gates // No Man's Land Entrance (Eradicated) - Page 2 Mushi_shi_by_Carelesslexx
Atlas Omnison
The Loneless Wanderer
Atlas' Theme

The Synchrosis was wearing off, they could still hear each others thoughts but this was a temporary state and usually left one or both of them exhausted... "Scare you there?"
Yes Atlas I'm alright my part of the mind is fuzzy but alright...
"I got this from here, take a rest, at this point being alone will give me more focus" ... Atlas felt his enhanced senses fade however without a need for Scarecrow's concentration his head felt clearer... He then heard Kayden's yell... Atlas ignored Isaac's obviously drunken rambling and moved quickly... he pulled out a bola, ducked and swung it around Isaac's arm then quickly dragged him away from Kayden's fire with it... He then nearby Atlas spied Jack leading Mocha away and quickly followed however the bomb near Masaru and Mariko went off... Atlas pulled Isaac aside and shielded them both with the drape of his weapons jacket from the rubble and glass flying everywhere... Atlas yelled not able to hear himself yet because his ears hadn't adjusted yet but hoped Isaac might hear him... C'mon man let's Get out of this hell hole!... Before they could run by though, the building in front of them collapsed, blocking them in with the Family members in the street blocked off from the outside... Ivy may have done too well of a job... He looked over to Isaac and pulled him over his shoulder then turned on his cybernetics and carried Isaac, willing or not, over the 10ft tall mound of rubble... (EXIT, ISAAC IN TOW.)

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Jan 01, 2014 4:34 am

The Gates // No Man's Land Entrance (Eradicated) - Page 2 JaydenandKayden39_zpsa3c49a44

Kayden Levard
Mr. Nightshade
“Whaddya mean, I'm a 'madman'?! I'm not angry at all, guy! Ahahaha~!"

As Kayden continued to chase Atlas, his facial expression of sheer enthusiasm and adrenaline slowly changed to one of disbelief as he saw a building collapse right down in front of them...come to think of it, there were kind of things blowing up everywhere...he hadn't really realized that until now...He skidded to a halt though as Atlas did as well, firing at the man as he went up the wall, his bullets just barely missing, burrowing into the concrete of the building just below Atlas' heels...and then, the man was gone. And as Kayden looked around, they were pinned in by rubble.
"You're shittin' me," he said as he looked around, his frustration rising. "You're fuckin' SHITTIN' ME! They just RAN?! Is that all those weak-ass Vultures can do?! Come back from th' dead 'n RUN?! FUCKIN' HELL!" He angrily threw both of his now empty guns to the ground, crossing his arms and sitting down on the ground huffily. He was not a happy camper. There were at least two people on Vulture that he really wanted to kill now. And all one of them did was run and kill his Phils! ...He had to still go back and treat the Phils' injuries, later, too...this sucked...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kayden's Theme – The Million Way of Drum
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Wed Jan 01, 2014 5:03 am

The Gates // No Man's Land Entrance (Eradicated) - Page 2 Flirt59_zps1964502f

Sophia Harper
*Blackout*
-------------------------
"Oh, hello there! I think I know you... Oh, right! You're the one I'm supposed to kill now!"

"I'm fine, Miss Scripture. Go back to what you were doing," Sophia replied firmly, though without lifting her head at all. Seems that she didn't want to talk to anyone- which, really, wasn't too surprising... But still. Even when more explosions happened, she didn't move, not even to shield herself. Let it fall on her- nobody cared...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Gates // No Man's Land Entrance (Eradicated) - Page 2 Masaru143_zps47abf297

Mariko Hattori
*Mrs. Lotus*
"You'd better not underestimate us... You'll be regretting it with your last breath."

Mariko could tell it was a trap as soon as she saw the other Family members- but frankly, she didn't care. She kept chasing after Jack even as they got closer to the area the others were in- before suddenly, explosion. An explosion which sent her flying forward and into the brick wall of a building, yelping a little as she heard a distinctive 'crack'- which only got worse when she tumbled to the ground. She sort of laid there in pain before slowly picking herself up, holding her ribs and trying not to breathe too deeply as she limped over to Masaru, pausing to press a much gentler kiss to his lips. "... I'm sorry... I have to do this," she murmured, pressing her forehead to his before she turned and chased after them- watching as Atlas climbed his way over the rubble before, for the first time in ages, activating her cybernetics and using them to grapple onto something on the other side of the rubble and fly over it, soon disappearing in pursuit of Jack.

*Exit*

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Jan 01, 2014 5:18 am

The Gates // No Man's Land Entrance (Eradicated) - Page 2 Masaru134_zps609fd816

Masaru Hattori
Mr. Lotus
"Hey! Don’t you dare underestimate me! I’ll prove to you that looks can be god damned deceiving!”

Masaru watched with wide eyes as Mariko suddenly ran off, following Atlas over the rubble. He limped a few steps after her, before he had to stop, collapsing to his knees--these glass shards really hurt...! He could never climb that wall like this...
"行ってはいけない!待て!戻ってくる!真理子!" he called after Mariko as loudly as he could muster...but she didn't come back. "戻ってくる...!"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Jan 01, 2014 5:28 am

The Gates // No Man's Land Entrance (Eradicated) - Page 2 JaydenandKayden39_zpsa3c49a44

Kayden Levard
Mr. Nightshade

Kayden heaved a heavy sigh, standing up and stretching, frowning, and quite upset. He left his guns on the ground as he began to wander the area, looking around...if other Family members were here, then maybe Sophia was--oh. She was here. aBOUT TO BE CRUSHED--
He dashed over towards Sophia full speed, picking her up in his arms and quickly diving out of the way of the falling rubble--which, in essence kind of got them further into the rubble--
Once the dust cleared, it seemed that they were trapped underneath...but with enough leeway to just barely move. And there were air holes...and it seemed that neither of them were harmed. The rubble had fallen in a way where they luckily hadn't been killed.

"S...Sophia--!" Kayden said in alarm once he blinked open his eyes and saw that they were both still alive, looking down at Sophia from where he hovered over her as he'd been prepared to cover her from the falling debris. "Wh-What th' hell?! Are ya crazy?! D...Don't do that! Ya nearly gave me a heart attack, and ya know how bad my heart is already--! I--I just--why...why would ya just sit there like that...? I...I don't..." He trailed off, then sighed again, his voice's volume dropping considerably. "Looks like we're stuck under here...fine day this is shapin' up t' be, huh...?"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Wed Jan 01, 2014 7:05 am

Mocha Deren

Doctor Mocha

The Gates // No Man's Land Entrance (Eradicated) - Page 2 MochaDerenPic2
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Mocha was getting ready to help Issac until a near by rock hit her in the head at the right angle and passed out. Deep in her unconcious Mocha awoke to find herself in vast darkness, but that changed when she saw tiny eyes staring at her. It was the dreaded Christmass Mice! Mice created from brown sugar, walnuts, and condensed milk with chocolate eyes, and preztal tails! Mocha narrowed her eyes as the first mouse attacked right to Mocha's face, but the good Doctor wasn't having that. Mocha grabbed that mouse and fucking ate it, because Chrostmas mice and delicious and should be appreciated amongst all! One after the other the mice attacked and Mocha continued to eat them like a Mother Fucking BadAsss. Mocha looked up at the darkness and did a victory cry before waking up. "Huh..." Mocha said as she looked at the destruction and then ran off.

*Mocha Exit*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Jan 01, 2014 7:19 am

The Gates // No Man's Land Entrance (Eradicated) - Page 2 Simon16_zpsc61bca61

Simon Blackquill
Distorted Samurai of the Leone Family
Hmph. Those who dare to stand in my way, soon find themselves cleaved in two by the Sword
Simon's Theme- The Law's Distortion

Simon saw that a lot of the Family were here, and then more explosions. He dodged out of the way weaving in and out, the heat gracing his already pale skin was not a fun thing. One explosions caught his foot, setting his boot aflame, so he jammed it into some snow to quwell the flame. Well, that sucked. He whistled, having Taka land on his shoulder.
"Apparently, it's a party now." he said, coming toward the others. He spied his bosses too. "Hattori-dono, do you know why we were attacked?" he asked Masaru.

The Gates // No Man's Land Entrance (Eradicated) - Page 2 Simon30_zps92ddf226
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Wed Jan 01, 2014 8:15 am

The Gates // No Man's Land Entrance (Eradicated) - Page 2 Realdorothy
Scia Scripture
The Red Librarian

Scia looked down at Sophia and began analyzing her but quickly stopped, Scia knew what was going on... She pretended for the sake of her profession not to have any emotions however she really had grown attached to Sophia and Kayden, they were from the criminal world and showed her kindness and help even when she had little to offer them... She responded a little sarcastically... Yes Ma'am...I'll get right back to making sure my best friend in this place is alright. She got next to Sophia as some small flecks of rubble flew around them and hugged her tightly... if Sophia wanted to stand there and get crushed Scia would make sure at least she wasn't lonely... I'm sorry if this isn't the outcome you expected but they are your orders and orders are orders.. Scia said jokingly as she smiled at Sophia... Scia knew the mind set Sophia was in, she was in it once herself when her parents died at the hands of mercenaries and the boy she fell in love at one point with became a serial killer... She had a notion this also had to do with a man... And Suddenly Kayden appeared, speak of the devil... Well Mr. Levard by your expression I'm guessing you ran into Atlas... There's an expression someone has when they are pulled into the kind of shenanigans only an Omnison could produce, and she was sure Muugica didn't come out of hiding to ruin Kayden's day... She knew that look from long experience with the Omnisons before Atlas went insane, her mother described them as notorious misfortune makers, and you could always tell it was them when you looked at someones face who's day they had ruined.

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Wed Jan 01, 2014 8:35 am

Sophia Harper
*Blackout*
"Oh, hello there! I think I know you... Oh, right! You're the one I'm supposed to kill now!"

The hug from Scia was unexpected to say the least. Though... it felt... nice. Calming. Slowly, Sophia moved to return it as she gave a dry little laugh in response to the sarcasm. She had just looked up to say something though when she noticed the building was starting to fall- and in an attempt to at least do some good, she stood and shoved Scia out of the way, tensing and preparing to be crushed- before out of nowhere, there was a pair of strong arms wrapping around her and yanking her from where she'd been just in time to avoid the toppled building. Well shit- what just happened- who had saved her...? It only took one word though, her name, to realize just who her savior was.
"K-Kayden?!"
She sort of just stared up at him in shock for a moment before flinching, looking away some as he started yelling about scaring him and such. "I... I'm sorry... I couldn't l-let her get hurt... I d-didn't have time to move myself..." she murmured, blushing a little in embarrassment before sighing softly. She really did feel bad now- she hadn't even realized that she'd just put herself into so much danger, and if Kayden hadn't been there to save her, then- she nearly shuddered at the thought. "... I... w-well it could be worse..." she mumbled quietly, refusing to point out that either of them could be dead and instead leaning up to kiss his cheek lightly. "And we h-have each other..." she added, before she wrapped her arms around him in a tight hug and held on, burying her face into his shoulder and letting out a quiet shudder of relief. Then, she pulled away just enough to kiss him, still holding on tightly. She was pretty sure he'd react in the normal way- and honestly, she was kind of looking forward to it. She was still kind of shocked and a genuine reminder that everything was not horrible in the world seemed nice- that and an extra reminder they were alive, that'd be nice too... At least until they managed to escape. Which looked like it would be a while...

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Jan 01, 2014 5:24 pm

Masaru Hattori
Mr. Lotus

Masaru heard Simon, looking over at the man, not daring to actually move for fear of the glass shards damaging him further. He was going to have to remove these before he did anything...
"I...don't know..." Masaru replied to Simon's question, shaking his head. "This was only supposed to be about the Holiday Killer. But Vulture just made a massive mistake--they fired the first shot, so to speak. They attacked us when we didn't provoke them in the slightest. They're...going to pay for this..." He grunted in pain slightly, having tried to move his legs just slightly so he could sit in a different position. "Mariko...she ran off to fight them on her own...th-the last time that she did this, she almost died...I found her in a pool of her own blood, on the floor..." His eyebrows furrowed together as he remembered the time that Mariko had fought Rosa...then, he looked to Simon, a flash of pleading in his eyes. "Simon, you're still largely uninjured, right? Do...Do you think you could get over that rubble and go help Mariko? I can't go in this condition..."

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Jan 01, 2014 5:36 pm

The Gates // No Man's Land Entrance (Eradicated) - Page 2 Simon23_zpse097ebd3

Simon Blackquill
Distorted Samurai of the Leone Family
Hmph. Those who dare to stand in my way, soon find themselves cleaved in two by the Sword
Simon's Theme- The Law's Distortion

Simon listened to Masaru and nodded.
"I see. My foot was burned, but I only sustained minimal cuts and bruises." he said. "I'll look for Ms Hattori. Where do you think she went...no...hold..." he whistled, and Taka went to Masaru, landing on his head and staring into the space. Simon said nothing as this was happening. Soon, Taka took off, and went toward Mariko's position. Simon smiled. "We shall return. In any case, you should make sure everyone in the Family is accounted for." he said, and made his way around the rubble, heading off. (exit)

The Gates // No Man's Land Entrance (Eradicated) - Page 2 Simon30_zps92ddf226
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Jan 01, 2014 5:42 pm

Kayden Levard
Mr. Nightshade

Surprisingly enough, it seemed that Kayden's usual frantic erraticness had faded enough for the moment that he didn't react in his usual zealous way at all when Sophia kissed him--in response, he put one hand to the back of her head, carefully planting a kiss on her forehead. He looked at her for a moment, with sad, serious eyes--it seemed like the event had actually shaken him a bit, unlike so many other things that didn't seem to bother him at all. Then, he sat up a bit--only for his back to hit the rubble that was above them. They were in a tiny little open space among the debris...and he didn't know how long this tiny little space would hold out for. Still...he'd seen Sophia shove Scia out of the way--meaning that they had somebody to at least assist them. He shifted slightly to peek through one of the holes to the outside, sighting red hair.
"Scia--d'ya think ya can use your cybernetics t' figure out how we can dig ourselves out without this whole thing fallin' on us...?"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Wed Jan 01, 2014 6:46 pm

The Gates // No Man's Land Entrance (Eradicated) - Page 2 940515-1047266-Cel%20Book%20B%20Page%202%20A
Scia Scripture
The Red Librarian

Scia was relieved when Sophia laughed at her joke... she seemed calmer now, that was good... And Sophia was right, they had each other so it couldn't be that bad... Scia listened to Kayden and at his remark she turned on her eyes looking around for weak points in the inside structure and weak points in the wall to their side... she saw one rock where the two kind of points didn't cross each other then pulled it from the structure... A large portion of the wall collapsed outward like a mini rock slide leaving a small meter wide hole in their prison of rubble... Is that what you meant Mr. Levard?... She climbed out of the hole on the other side in time to see Simon running off with Taka... She hoped they didn't get into any trouble... She went over to Masaru and analyzed him... Sir I believe it would be best if we removed the glass from your body, you'll heal faster that way.

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Wed Jan 01, 2014 7:21 pm

Sophia Harper
*Blackout*

Sophia closed her eyes and relaxed against Kayden for a moment after he kissed her forehead, but when she opened her eyes again she was met with a surprising sight- a genuinely sad and serious expression. That... it was sort of a shock, and she felt kind of guilty when she realized that she... had been the cause of that. Slowly, she looked away, biting her lip before trying to find a way out. It... didn't really seem likely in their current situation though- until Kayden asked Scia to help.
And she found something in like ten seconds. Sophia blinked away the dust in surprise, but took the chance to quickly scramble forward out of the little hole, soon turning to wait for Kayden to emerge as well. While she waited, she tugged her jacket a little tighter around herself, and stared at the ground, guilt still sort of gnawing at her alongside soreness and... a still slowly growing feeling of failure. They hadn't found Eve... hadn't managed to save her... and hell- she hadn't even really fought...
Slowly, she backed up under the pretense of giving Kayden more room- but really, it was just the result of a barely suppressed desire to run for somewhere to hide. She felt horrible after all that had happened... and seeing the way Kayden had looked at her wasn't helping her any. Clenching her hands into fists, she tried to stay put...
Before turning and darting down a nearby, mostly still there alley way, turning a corner at the end and disappearing from sight. She didn't leave the area though- just ran through enough twists and turns she hoped to avoid being followed, before she slid down the wall and rested her head on her knees again, shivering with cold and barely suppressed tears.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Jan 01, 2014 8:33 pm

Kayden Levard
Mr. Nightshade

Kayden crawled out of the hole in the rubble, dusting himself off--only to see Sophia run off, then Scia walk off to attend to Masaru--and he was alone. He looked down the alley that Sophia had gone down, taking a step towards it.
"Why'd ya...run...?" he spoke quietly, having extended his hand outwards slightly--only to bring it right back again. He looked at his the palm of his own hand for a moment...before straightening his fedora and walking down the allley that Sophia had gone down, trying to find her. "Sophia...? Are ya back here...?"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Jan 01, 2014 8:48 pm

Masaru Hattori
Mr. Lotus

Masaru looked to Scia and nodded, carefully taking the edge of one of the glass shards in his hand, trying to steel himself for the moment when it would come out.
"Quick...like a...band-aid--!" And with that, he tugged the first shard completely out--a small spurt of blood following it, as he dropped the bloody shard to the ground, doing his best to hold back the yelp of pain that was doing it's best to escape his throat. This...was going to take a while...

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Wed Jan 01, 2014 9:52 pm

The Gates // No Man's Land Entrance (Eradicated) - Page 2 940515-1047266-Cel%20Book%20B%20Page%202%20A
Scia Scripture
The Red Librarian

Scia put Masaru's hand at his side... Sir please don't move, moving the glass will make it cut deeper into you... Scia zoomed in on his injuries and pulled out piece after piece of glass from Masaru... this would take her quite some time.

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Wed Jan 01, 2014 10:38 pm

Sophia Harper
*Blackout*

Sophia was simply sitting on the ground a ways away from the rubble and mess the explosions had caused, trying to keep warm and keep quiet at the same time. She was sort of just realizing she’d never done anything about her skirt after Juan had eaten it- and now she was freezing. Plus, she didn’t want to end up crying and drawing attention to herself… She’d already had one break-down today, wasn’t that enough?! Her eyes… apparently didn’t think so, as before long she was trying to smother the sounds of her crying in her knees, shuddering softly.
She froze, however, when she heard Kayden. Had he followed her…? Abruptly, she tried to scrub her eyes, wanting to hide any evidence of her tears but… they just kept falling, making the effort useless. And although she wanted to just hold onto Kayden and not let go… she didn’t want to worry him again… or seem even weaker than she already was. So- she stayed quiet. She felt guilty for it but she didn’t say a word, simple trying to stifle her sniffling sounds so she would go undetected… though from the sounds of it, he was nearby…

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Jan 02, 2014 12:12 am

Kayden Levard
Mr. Nightshade

Kayden continued to walk through the alleyways, searching around...he could hear the subtle noises of crying, and he increased his pace a little bit. He searched around back there for a few more minutes, until finally, he came upon Sophia. He saw her sitting on the ground, and he sighed, walking over to her. He took off his fedora, putting it down onto her head, then sat down next to her.
"...Sorry. I must be a real pain in th' ass t' deal with." He ran a hand through his hair, before returning it to his side. "I keep makin' ya cry...and that's just downright low..."

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Jan 02, 2014 12:17 am

Masaru Hattori
Mr. Lotus

Masaru did his best to endure the removal of the glass--and it hurt like hell. Still, he stayed quiet, doing his best to keep his muscles relaxed to make it easier. He wanted to heal up as quickly as he could--and he knew that this was the only way to do it. He didn't show any real signs of feeling the pain he was feeling--other than the fact that he was sweating heavily with the exertion of not showing his pain.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Thu Jan 02, 2014 2:14 am

Sophia Harper
*Blackout*

Sophia tensed a little as she heard footsteps approaching her, quicker than before, but when she felt a hat being set down on her head she slowly looked up, still rubbing her eyes. Of course- she'd known it was Kayden... but the sight of him standing there, before he sat down next to her, was still a bit of a relief. Once he had sat down, she wordlessly scooted over then slid into his lap, curling up some with her head resting against his shoulder. He was warm- much more comfortable than the ground- and as he started speaking, she frowned softly, tilting her head up a little to look at him. "... Kayden, I... it's not... you that's... c-causing this... not this time, at least..." she murmured, reaching up a hand to play with his hair gently. "I... I just... I feel bad... because I m-made you worry, like that... and because I'm just... I'm weak, and everyone knows it, and I can't seem to manage to hold myself together, and I'm just- I... I don't understand why I'm even a leader of a Family, when I... I c-can't even seem to fight for myself...!" Her tears started falling again as she explained what was wrong, before she sucked in a breath and nuzzled against his shoulder, trying to calm down. She knew- well... suspected, at least, that she was overreacting- but nonetheless, it was a genuine concern of hers. Everyone always treated her like she was this fragile thing, that didn't know how to fight just because she wore a skirt and cried sometimes. It was hard to deal with in a prison like that where she knew defenselessness got you killed. "I... I'm s-sorry, Kayden... that I'm s-so helpless... a-and that I just... k-keep crying..." she mumbled after a moment, one hand clutching the front of his shirt lightly while the other sort of continued running through his hair, running it through her fingers absently.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Jan 02, 2014 3:17 am

Kayden Levard
Mr. Nightshade

"Ya...aren't helpless, though...ya know?" Kayden said, tilting his head to the side slightly as he looked at her. "Don't they call this prison a place for 'super criminals' or whatever? Listen...Sophia, you wouldn't be here unless you were a total badass!" He grinned, patting her on the head gently through his hat. "Just 'cause ya haven't had th' chance t' show your strength yet, doesn't mean that ya don't have it! It's just a surprise and all. And--" He suddenly paused for a moment, squinting his eyes for a moment as he looked further down the alleyway, spotting...an opening in the rubble? It was true--there was an opening--they could get out--!
"Check it out--! There's even a way out! Ya see, Sophia?! Ya aren't useless at all, you're practically a guardian angel!" He gave her an affectionate kiss on the side of her head, then picked her up, setting her on her feet, and taking her hand, beginning to lead her towards the opening. "Hey, everyone! There's a way out over here!" he called, loud enough for the other Family members to hear.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next