Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Gates // No Man's Land Entrance (Eradicated)

+5
Not Manchee
Akikazemoon
The Hidden Spring
MercutianUnknown
MochaLatte
9 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Gates // No Man's Land Entrance (Eradicated) Empty The Gates // No Man's Land Entrance (Eradicated)

Post  MochaLatte Fri Nov 22, 2013 12:48 pm

The Gates are the first place where all new comers of No Man's Land sees. Giant High Tech Castle like gates. It's where they first enter before they're fate is sealed, and then Hell begins. Once out of the gates new comers encounter The Slums.
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

The Gates // No Man's Land Entrance (Eradicated) Empty Re: The Gates // No Man's Land Entrance (Eradicated)

Post  MercutianUnknown Mon Dec 30, 2013 4:07 pm

The Gates // No Man's Land Entrance (Eradicated) 940515-1047266-Cel%20Book%20B%20Page%202%20A
Scia Scripture
The Red Librarian

Scia and Sophia had begun scouring the southern quarter of the city they had checked everywhere but here and the slums as far as their section of the search area was concerned... Searching the entire city would normally take days, she herself had scouted the entire city multiple times looking for Muugica, the man was in hiding after all, it stood she never found even a trace of him... but right now they were looking for Eve which was more important... Scia didn't want to admit it but in the short time she had come into the Family she grew very attached to its members and the way it worked... At her previous occupation her fellow spymasters cared nothing for her condition, they said she had become obsessed with her work and that she made the rest of them look bad by comparison of commitment, it was that obsession that drove her here, how could she function as an informant with out her eyes... Information was her life now, after her parents had died all she did was uncover secret after secret until she was way too deep in the business to drag herself out... she had to use all of her resources to get her and that file on Muugica, Atlas and The Muppets in the prison... She didn't know which part of that file was the most disturbing... She scanned the area again like a security cam checking the windows of each building near by... Ms. Harper I don't see anyone here, perhaps we should move to the next section... Has anyone else found it yet?

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

The Gates // No Man's Land Entrance (Eradicated) Empty Re: The Gates // No Man's Land Entrance (Eradicated)

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Dec 30, 2013 8:57 pm

The Gates // No Man's Land Entrance (Eradicated) Simon16_zpsc61bca61

Simon Blackquill
Distorted Samurai of the Leone Family
Hmph. Those who dare to stand in my way, soon find themselves cleaved in two by the Sword
Simon's Theme- The Law's Distortion

Suddenly, a hawk screeched as it flew overhead. It landed soon, and Simon was there, and approached Scia and Sophia.
"I am here, Harper-dono." he said. "I apologize for my lack of service, what would you ask of me?" he asked. Simon was doing some other things, like looking for the mission in action Paul that came up a little bit ago. He didn't really have any idea what was going on, but at least he had an excuse for being missing for a good while.

The Gates // No Man's Land Entrance (Eradicated) Simon30_zps92ddf226
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:34 pm

The Gates // No Man's Land Entrance (Eradicated) Flirt59_zps1964502f

Sophia Harper
*Blackout*
-------------------------
"Oh, hello there! I think I know you... Oh, right! You're the one I'm supposed to kill now!"

"I'm not sure...maybe we should search around here a bit longer..." as Scia was scanning the area with her cybernetic eyes, Sophia was doing the same, and wasn't coming up with any traces of anyone being there except for themselves...but, they couldn't just give up, right? After all, just because they couldn't see anyone now didn't mean that nobody was there...
And that was proven true enough when a screech rended the air, and Simon appeared along with his hawk. Sophia looked at Simon, having to think for a moment before she remembered him--ah, yes--he was the one working with Masaru and Mariko, right...?
"Mr...Blackquill, right? It'd be great if you could help us search around here a bit more...we could always use a few more eyes..." Sophia sighed, and walked a few paces ahead, continuing to search the area. She was worried...Eve was a close friend of hers, and having her kidnapped was nerve-wracking...and if Eve was hurt, Sophia knew that she would never forgive the perpetrator...

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:50 pm

Ivy
Armageddon...Except she's actually Santa

The Gates // No Man's Land Entrance (Eradicated) De8bb7f3-7a6b-4ee9-bf6b-b53c76f0649b_zps39f72e7f

Ivy the Santa was sneaking around the Gate, placing the more complex explosives as quietly as she could... When people started arriving, she started working faster so she could blow some shit up. YEAHH. She quickly gestured to Issac for him to get his distraction going, so she could finish her stuff up and start handing out...gifts. She started imagining it

OH yes there'll be fireworks and everyone will be like WOW SANTA WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH PLEASE LET ME HAVE YOUR BABIES WITH A CHERRY ON TOP AND MAYBE SOME BATTERY ACID CAUSE YOU'RE SO AMAHZING.

She was pretty excited. Or maybe she was just pushing back how worried about Carrion Land and Pugsy she was. Naw, it was totally excitement, she didn't need to worry...about anything....right?
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

The Gates // No Man's Land Entrance (Eradicated) Empty Re: The Gates // No Man's Land Entrance

Post  dbzhardcore Tue Dec 31, 2013 12:03 am

Isaac Harvey
Blondy

The Gates // No Man's Land Entrance (Eradicated) SouryuuLeonfull1585661

Isaac waited as Ivy did her thing. Man of all the things, why did he have to be the distraction? This just doesn't make any sense. Isaac ruffled with his hair as Ivy motioned him to come over. Oh great. Looks like this distraction has to happen. He took a peek to see who it was. Ok it looked like two ladies and...an intimidating guy...great. Isaac sighed to himself before he stepped out to where those three were. He took a deep breath before shouting, "LUAU! IF YOU'RE HUNGRY FOR A HUNK OF FAT AND JUICY MEAT! COME ON OVER FOR A TASTY TREAT! COME ON DOWN AND DINE! ON THIS TASTY CARD! ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS GET IN LINE! AAAAARE YOU ACHIN! FOOOOOOR A SMACKDOWN! WELL TAKE THESE CARDS RIGHT TO YOUR FACE! OY!" Isaac then threw a card at each of them before making a tiny explosion in front of them. "And ummm...you're all fat too..."

"I will use my cards to protect everyone!"
dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Tue Dec 31, 2013 6:30 am

Mocha Deren

Doctor Mocha

The Gates // No Man's Land Entrance (Eradicated) MochaDerenPic2
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Mocha was waiting for the fight to happen from her hiding space. She had her traq. gun along with her rifle, waiting for the fight to begin. She heard Issac distraction, and sighed. Now what was she to do? Make sure Issac didn't get killed? Maybe... Either way she watching their backs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Tue Dec 31, 2013 6:14 pm

Sophia Harper
*Blackout*
"Oh, hello there! I think I know you... Oh, right! You're the one I'm supposed to kill now!"

Sophia frowned worriedly as she began to walk further down the street, away from Scia and Simon in order to keep looking. Something... didn't seem right... she focused a little more on the input from her cybernetics as she scanned the area, certain places catching her attention as slowly she turned in a complete circle, something slowly dawning on her. "... Someone's out there-- You two! Watch your backs," she snapped, instantly reaching into her bag for a simple handgun as she backed towards them. She could see the outlines of the explosives all around them thanks to the cybernetics in her eyes, and she growled a bit when Isaac stepped out into the street. Was he responsible...? It didn't seem like it- it seemed like he was just another crazy. And although she was tempted to shoot him outright, she restrained herself- at least until she saw the card flying towards her. Oh hell no- no trusting strangers- her hands raised quickly and she shot the card aimed her way right out of the air when it was still a fair distance away, narrowing her eyes as she tried to wave away the smoke. "Looks like trouble, guys- ... oh hell no." Had he just called her fat? That was not okay- definitely not okay. She raised her gun and fired off three shots at him before looking around again, trying to spot his allies. Others had to be here- right? She could see... someone, from the looks of it, moving around- their cybernetics causing a glow to her eyes that was unmistakable. They were behind buildings though- she'd be unable to attack them... Best to focus on the threat at hand. She almost seemed like a different person- much more calm and collected, and even somewhat deadly. "Hey you- the blonde! Where's your little friends, huh? I know you're not alone!" she called, still aiming her gun his way and prepared to fire at him more. She had people to defend and a friend to find- this was a waste of time...

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

The Gates // No Man's Land Entrance (Eradicated) Empty Re: The Gates // No Man's Land Entrance

Post  dbzhardcore Tue Dec 31, 2013 10:01 pm

Isaac Harvey
Blondy

Isaac had his hand in his coat as Sophia fired three shots at him. Oh snap! He quickly took out his card to form a tiny shield to block off the bullets when all of a sudden, she started talking to him. Must not tell her where the others are. Have to think of a way to provoke her or maybe to lead her in the wrong direction of thinking. Unfortunately, the only thing Isaac could come up with was, "I don't know what you're talking about fatty. You probably eat Bon Bon's all day while relaxing in your recliner Ms. Look at me I'm so fat!" Yeah, totally aced it!

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Dec 31, 2013 11:06 pm

Simon Blackquill
Hmph. Those who dare to stand in my way, soon find themselves cleaved in two by the Sword

And then suddenly right in front of Isaac was Simon, and he was swinging his sword at him, cutting him.
"Care to retract your statement...worm?" he asked, as Taka was circling around him in the air "You are easy pray, and you mock the members of the family who are currently here. State your reason, lest I stick you on the wall." he said, sword at the ready for another strike. He wasn't taking that shit from some weak ass shit.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Tue Dec 31, 2013 11:23 pm

Mocha Deren

Doctor Mocha

The Gates // No Man's Land Entrance (Eradicated) MochaDerenPic2
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Mocha sighed as Issac continued to call the other Family Member's fat. Mocha watched until Simon came around, and slashed at Issac. Mocha tensed up at the action. 'Oh no... Issac...' Mocha thought as this slash to her seemed to happen in slow mo.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Tue Dec 31, 2013 11:40 pm

Isaac Harvey
Blondy

Isaac kept taunting Sophia when he felt a slash at his chest. "H-Huh?" He looked down to see a long and gaping wound was in his chest now. Blood was starting to come out and it really hurt! Well there goes one of his suits 'If I survive this, I'm going to punch Atlas for letting him do all of this.' Then Simon started to ask him what his reason was for being here. 'Must think of something, must do something that won't get me killed.' Isaac started to laugh profusely as his face started to appear like he was drunk. "W-What am I doing heres? W-Whats about you? Why are you heres?" Isaac kept on laughing before he tripped onto the snow. "Owwwiie...snow really hurts..." He then took out a flask as he started to drink it. Even though alcohol wasn't really good for him, being underage and all, he would drink a little bit from time to time to deal with stress. Maybe acting and being drunk would work?

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Dec 31, 2013 11:52 pm

Simon Blackquill

"We are looking for someone, and you are not that person, therefore, you are useless..." he said, and as he fell in the snow, he launched his foot at him. "You are an annoying worm who have wasted our time." he looked at Sophia. "Taka will find the other one." he looked at his bird and whistled. There was a screech, and he started looking for Mocha.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Wed Jan 01, 2014 12:56 am

Isaac Harvey
Blondy

Isaac was launched from the kick. It was painful as he felt his sides aching in pain. Were his ribs broken? He couldn't tell. Isaac sighed to himself mentally as he had to do what he didn't want to do. He chugged down the last of the flask as his mouth burned in pain from the alcohol. Now he was entirely drunk. "Hahahahaha, come on manm lets play a game! I'm cooooooooooold! I need a sweater! But we should totally play a game. Waaaaaaah no one likes me though!" He kept switching between happy to sadness everytime he spoke.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Wed Jan 01, 2014 1:02 am

Ivy

The Gates // No Man's Land Entrance (Eradicated) De8bb7f3-7a6b-4ee9-bf6b-b53c76f0649b_zps39f72e7f

Ivy wasn't really paying attention to...anything other than the bombs. She was working at an amazingly fast pace, and soon enough everything was set up. She nudged Mocha.

"It's show time!"

Then Santa Ivy jumped out of her hiding spot, a Bufo toad in her hand.

"HEEEEEEEEERE'S SANTA! Who wants to lick a toad?! HO HO HO!"

She bellowed, then laughed a jolly Santa laugh that was just fantabulicious.

"And now...FIRETWERKS!"

She clapped her hands twice, and a bomb went off close to the Family group, Santa Ivy just hoped Issac would find cover before bad stuff happened...he should probably guess what she meant by firetwerks and so be ready for them...right?
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Wed Jan 01, 2014 1:09 am

The Gates // No Man's Land Entrance (Eradicated) 940515-1047266-Cel%20Book%20B%20Page%202%20A
Scia Scripture
The Red Librarian

Scia looked over at the young Vulture man singing his song for a moment, then disregarded him up until she heard him and Sophia fighting... Scia back tracked to the rest of her group and re-observed the area... She heard the conversation between Isaac and Simon turn into combat... She walked around the two of them to Isaac and wrapped a hoop of wire around his neck and pulled him... she spoke in her typical robotically analytical voice. Sir if you wish to interfere further your only remaining option is to take up the last 10 seconds I'm going to give you cut your throat otherwise you can get out of our way... Suddenly She heard Ivy's call... She looked at Sophia and Simon and yelled. RUN!! Suddenly explosions went on around Scia and the others... she yanked on the wire around Isaac's neck to the side as the building next to her grew unstable leaning inwards slowly toward them... She ran in the other direction dodging some rubble falling from the top.

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Jan 01, 2014 1:13 am

Simon Blackquill

Simon felt the explosions and that sucked. He started to run, his dodging skills very helpful.
"TAKA! ATTACK!" he yelled, as the Hawk charged at Ivy, scratching at her for a bit and then taking off again. Simon was seemingly safe for now, watching Taka go.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Wed Jan 01, 2014 1:48 am

Ivy

Santa punched at the bird as she was attacked, but she was scratched repeatedly, though she didn't seem to feel the pain, since it was mostly cybernetics.

"DEVIL AVIAN! I SHALL DOUSE YOU WITH ACID AND ROAST YOU!"

She shrieked, taking a vial of concentrated acid and throwing it at Taka. She then took out a dagger and threw it, aiming at Simon's chest. Ivy's movements were quick and sudden, she darted from one place to another, making a very difficult target out of herself.

"JINGLE BOMBS, JINGLE BOMBS..."

BOOM! Another bomb went off closer to Sophia now.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Wed Jan 01, 2014 1:57 am

Isaac Harvey
Blondy

Isaac kept on laughing and crying until he felt his neck wrapped up by Scia. He felt like he was going to cough and die until he heard the word run from her. Isaac quickly rolled out of the way as snow kept going into his wound as the building just missed him. He then got up slowly, drunk and all as he saw Scia there. Maybe she would play with him. Isaac quickly ran over to where she was and basically glomped her. "Hey lady! Lets play a game! Come on it'll be fun! B-But if you don't want to play that's fine...no one ever wants to play with me..." Isaac began tearing up, ignoring the wound and blood that was coming out of him.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Jan 01, 2014 2:15 am

Simon Blackquill

Taka managed to avoid the acid, screeching at Ivy with vicious malice. He flew off into the air, and then dive bombed at Ivy, only to fly away again.
"Taka enough! Don't risk it!" he shouted, only to have a knife coming at him. He parried it, but he cut him elsewhere. "Damn...this is not boding well...and how is he still among the living. Miss Scia, can you take care of the worm?" he asked.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Wed Jan 01, 2014 2:32 am

Sophia Harper
*Blackout*

Sophia grimaced in annoyance as Isaac kept on, especially as his idiocy only got worse with the alcohol. Luckily, she didn't have to deal with him anymore- Simon did that for her. While he did that, and the hawk searched for the other allies, she tried to hunt down that person she'd seen with all those cybernetics. Just in time to see Ivy stepping into the street, screeching about toads and then- fire... twerks? What on earth- just as she was raising her gun to shoot at this strange woman... the first explosion happened.
The force behind the blast sent Sophia stumbling to the ground, but she was quick to get up again and move, dodging any falling debris in the process. Then, she turned her attention back to the others... in time to see Simon handling Ivy, and- oh... well Scia seemed to have Isaac... which left her with... what to do exactly...? She sort of backed up a little in confusion and uncertainty, biting her lip nervously- before the second explosion went off, much closer to her. This time, she went flying forward, hitting the side of a building hard before dropping to the ground. She sort of just laid there a while, panting and gasping in pain before attempting to slowly sit up- though shakily.
"... Bombs fucking everywhere, a drunken idiot, an insane Santa lady- what the hell am I supposed to do here...?" As slowly, she climbed back to her feet, Sophia tried to stay calm- but damn it...! She was tired of feeling weak- like nobody trusted her to be able to fight. There was nothing for her to do there- and she hated it. A few furious tears rolled down her cheeks before she looked away, her fists clenched tightly... before suddenly loosening. Without even looking at anyone else, she slid down the wall of the building she was still leaning on, before resting her head on her knees, trembling a little in frustration and annoyance. She didn't want to get into a fight someone else was already dealing with for fear of hitting an ally, or making them seem like she thought them incapable- when really, it sure felt like that's exactly what they thought she was. Incapable. Weak. Unable to fight for herself...
Of course, she didn't know Mocha was there. If she did, she might have tried to attack her- but as it was, she sort of just... sulked, really.
If they wanted to think her incapable- so be it. She wouldn't get in their way... god, why had she even been made a leader of her own family- if this is how things ended up...

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Wed Jan 01, 2014 2:35 am

Ivy

Santa saw Jack coming from a distance and waved her hands frantically

"OVER HERE! FIRETWERKS OVER HERE!!"

She called, seeing more Family members approaching...people loved them firetwerks. She threw some more acid around, specifically at Simon, then BOOM! Another bomb went off. One more bomb was set to go off soon (when Masaru and his peeps arrive, cause I gotta sleep, dammit!) but Ivy...was worried. About lots of things. Totally not Pugsy, cause he was a jerkface. Yeh.

"Gotta skedaddle!"

She chirped, then ran to throw some acid at Scia so she wouldnt hurt Isaac. He needed to quit getting in trouble! She started shrieking

"THE END IS NIGH! ALMONDS! FREE NAIL POLISH!"

And ran off, gesturing for Isaac and Mocha to follow.

*exit*
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Wed Jan 01, 2014 2:56 am

Scia Scripture
The Red Librarian

Scia ran from the blasted building... then she heard Simon's call just before being fallen on by Isaac... She flipped over, he was half on top of her and her foot was decidedly close to a his manhood... Oh you little drunken Muff Cunt...Her eyes saw Ivy running by her with some container and Scia's reflexes kicked in... she kicked Isaac with both feet hard enough that he hopped into the air and as she rolled to the side away from the acid he landed right where she was a moment ago into the acid... Scia rolled a good 4 yards away then got to her feet quickly and seeing Sophia in confusion and ran over to her... She heard Ivy's talk of "Firetwerks" the woman was mad but madness had a code... Miss Harper are you alright? We may want to retreat there may be more bombs in the area. She was worried about Sophia, she had shown major signs of stress earlier and this scenario obviously wasn't the best environment for her disposition at the moment.

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Wed Jan 01, 2014 3:06 am

The Gates // No Man's Land Entrance (Eradicated) Mushi_shi_by_Carelesslexx
Atlas Omnison
The Loneless Wanderer
Atlas' Theme

Atlas/Scarecrow Ran into the fray of explosions and fighting... their Synchrosis was wearing off but they saw Isaac on the ground and some red headed woman, presumably a family member about to have acid spilled on them by Ivy... as Scia kicked Isaac into the air They slid by Isaac grabbing him by his jacket pulling him away from the acidic concoction... They stood him up and talked in their echoed voice... Are you alright Blondy?! Sorry We're a little late Kayden had some of his pets with him we had to deal with.

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Jan 01, 2014 3:13 am

The Gates // No Man's Land Entrance (Eradicated) JaydenandKayden39_zpsa3c49a44

Kayden Levard
Mr. Nightshade
-------------------------------------
“Whaddya mean, I'm a 'madman'?! I'm not angry at all, guy! Ahahaha~!"
-------------------------------------

"POLOOOOOO MOTHERFUCKERRRRR!" came a loud shout echoing over the chaos around the entrance as Kayden suddenly appeared from one of the nearby alleyways, both guns blazing as he fired off several bullets at Atlas--and in turn, Isaac as well, since Atlas was holding the guy. "You're gonna pay, ya bastard--! I'm gonna make ya wish ya were never BORN! One bullet hole for every Phil ya so much as scratched, comin' right up!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kayden's Theme – The Million Way of Drum
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next