Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria

+4
Raven Todd
Skylark-13
Akikazemoon
MochaLatte
8 posters

Page 7 of 28 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 17 ... 28  Next

Go down

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 7 Empty town square

Post  Raven Todd Thu Nov 14, 2013 7:40 pm

Doctor Desdemona Night
Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 7 13000946_p1_zpsf6881e96
Desdemona smiled, not entirely surprised at the answer she had been given. Well this was a very important contract. Desdemona wouldn't be surprised if there were more than one team of mercenaries hired for the job. After seeing how this man worked he also seemed to have been told the princess wouldn't hurt. she couldn't see him agreeing to the job otherwise. She smiled  at the man.
I'll be honest, Blue Devil. You come off as a nice person. I doubt you would take a job that required  killing a little girl, so I'm willing to bet your employers told you that they wanted Princess Tatania alive and that she wouldn't be harmed. She looked at him. You are bound by your contract so I'm certain you cant answer that, but I'm willing to wager a lot on your bosses lying to you had they said something like that. She held onto her knife in case the man attacked. I don't think I can convince you otherwise but that is most likely the reality at hand. She didn't think Stryker would even consider the idea of Veloci manipulating him but sowing the seeds of  mistrust would be helpful should they meet again.
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 7 Empty Re: Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria

Post  PumpkinCrew Thu Nov 14, 2013 7:41 pm

-

Last edited by PumpkinCrew on Thu Sep 19, 2019 2:34 pm; edited 2 times in total

PumpkinCrew
Cabbage Overlord
Cabbage Overlord

Back to top Go down

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 7 Empty re; TOWN SQUARE

Post  scullpanda Thu Nov 14, 2013 7:44 pm

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 7 Sakura12

Karden Frost
SWITCH ON- The Hidden Weapon 
-------------------------------------

With the sense of danger and fear now engulfing Kady she internally began tot panic Why had she drawn her blades why get involved why she couldn't fight she was just a file clerk it had become pretty damn clear that if she didn't fight her life would be forfeit and she would never find her dream never find the ultimate flavor. as the panic set in and she felt like she was beginning to slip something just clicked for the first time since her mother had died she was no longer afraid she was pissed, pissed about being pushed around and pissed about no one thinking she has any worth, anyone who looked at her like Aingeal, at this time would have noticed a visible change in her stance and a gleam in her violet eyes that where usually deep blue. At this time Kady remembered her years of intensive training and knew what she had to do fucking get rid of the man who had just yelled at her to BRING IT ON and was bearing his weapon in her generally direction. Well fuck you asshole i like that store she muttered as she began to run, fast, in a way only trained professionals could at only speeds that they could achieve, as she neared her target she jumped to avoid any attacks that the large green man would use on her used the building as a backboard and rebounded off it to directly slash the mans back with a strong force from her pushing off the building and ran back to the lovely baker just incase because no one could make starfish like her no way was she going to let ANYTHING happen to her              

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(did some ninja shit)
scullpanda
scullpanda
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 7 Empty town square

Post  Raven Todd Thu Nov 14, 2013 8:04 pm

Aingeal Forest
Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 7 Vaporeon2_zps4d896560
Aingeal watched her customer with customer with a mix of anticipation and fear. Kady suddenly shot off bouncing against the building until she was level with the Green Man. Then slashing at him with her swords and jumping back to Aingeal's side. The girl seemed immensely determine to obtain her starfishes. Right now Aingeal was encouraging that notion.
She looked at Elizabeth with concern as she tried to figure out how she could help. The girl was determined but she really didn't seem to have much fighting expertise. Do you have any fighting abilities? I don't think herbs will be useful unless we can get close to him.  She smiled reassuringly. We'll still win though. I know it. Just in case though, Aingeal bowed her head and muttered a few words to give Kady's attack a bit more efficiently.  
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 7 Empty Re: Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria

Post  PumpkinCrew Thu Nov 14, 2013 9:28 pm

-

Last edited by PumpkinCrew on Thu Sep 19, 2019 2:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

PumpkinCrew
Cabbage Overlord
Cabbage Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Fri Nov 15, 2013 12:29 am

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 7 Tumblr_ljroghx7u21qerfvxo1_500

Jorgen Terrahide
Tree Walker

Out of reflex when Karden jumped behind him he rose his axe like arm sideways blocking her attack, normally when his arms were immune to damage from weapons while encased in wood but he felt coolness through the armor from the swords... "Damn those things are Cold!" Jorgen thought, "so she ran back to her friends... Unfortunate mistake... not her fault how could she know what I can do?" Jorgen slammed his axe hand in front of himself and EARTHQUAKE! Suddenly the tectonic sound waves vibrated through his arm and smashed into the ground and a small fissure opened between Jorgen and the others and began to expand like cracks spreading over ice and a meter before it reached the girls the cracks fell into one another and opened up into a hole several yards across and at least 8 feet deep with perfect 90 degree walls. This ought to make things a little easier, hey boss take care of that one I got to take care of these three for the moment... FRENZY PLANT! Jorgen's arms suddenly turned into thick vines and he grew them into the ground, then many many powerful vines reached through the floor of the hole entangling the three women binding their arms and legs together in a hold.

Last edited by MercutianUnknown on Fri Nov 15, 2013 2:18 am; edited 1 time in total
MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 7 Empty Location: Town Square

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Nov 15, 2013 12:37 am

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 7 Cloyster_zps0a10afdc

Stryker Devlin
The Blue Devil
"There's no good way or bad way of doing a job--only the right way and the wrong way."

Stryker's eyebrows knitted together as he heard Desdemona speak, seeming to be a bit offended by her words.
"H-Hey! I'm nobody's fool! I know a trustworthy employer when I see one...!" As the ground began to rumble, Stryker turned himself slightly for a moment to look back over at Jorgen and call to him, "Right, got it!" And then, he turned back to Desdemona. "So, as long as you're questioning me so much, how about I ask you some questions? First off--why in the name of Arceus does the princess have so many bodyguards with her?! There was only supposed to be one...!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Stryker’s Battle Theme - Still in the Dark
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 7 Empty Location: Wandering Caravan

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Nov 15, 2013 12:51 am

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 7 Houndoom_zpsd88999d3

Blaze Xeno
Young Performer
"Hey there! You here to see the show? Step right up, let's get started!"

Blaze seemed almost surprised by Celeste's answer--he hadn't really been present when the raven-haired woman had been fighting the bandits, so he really didn't know the situation--but he could tell that it was bothering Celeste greatly. He frowned at seeing how much the situation seemed to be distressing his friend--and wished that he knew how he could help the situation, though he really wasn't sure.
"I--uh--would--would a hug help at all...?" was all he could think to say in response to Celeste, giving her a tiny, dorky little smile.

Blaze's Theme - Blue Everywhere
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Fri Nov 15, 2013 12:54 am

Doctor Desdemona Night
Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 7 13000946_p1_zpsf6881e96
Desdemona laughed inwardly at Stryker's words. This was precious. He truly thought the princess was going to be in safe hands if they succeeded. He really was a nice guy. Too nice for his own good as it turned out.
Then the ground began rumbling. Desdemona shifted her position so she wouldn't fall, in the process seeing the man from before send the two woman from before and one Desdemona hadn't seen before fall down a gaping hole. Dammit, of course this would happen. They were civilians. They never should have gotten involved.
She looked back at Stryker as he responded and turned to face her.
Desdemona smiled. Maybe she's good at making friends. Maybe it goes against my contract to tell you information too. She winked at the man.   She's a little girl on the run after losing her home. Why do you think people wouldn't want to help her?  He really had no idea why things hadn't gone according plan. It was almost cute.
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Fri Nov 15, 2013 1:08 am

Aingeal Forest
Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 7 Vaporeon2_zps4d896560
Aingeal looked over at Elizabeth and smiled. It's alright. My magic is best against water and no one here is using any water. I don't like violence either. She smiled apologetically and pat Elizabeth's head as she continued fumbling through her bag.
Aingeal looked up to watch Kady fight. It really was amazing. Then Aingeal watched how the man moved. Oh God he was planning something. She covered Elizabeth before hearing the man shout EARTHQUAKE! The next thing she knew she was falling. She continued muttering to her comrades how everything was going to be okay, how they would win because if she didn't believe it there was no way the others would. Small tears began appearing in her eyes despite her attempt to hold them back. They would win. She would help them. They had to.

Last edited by Raven Todd on Fri Nov 15, 2013 2:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  scullpanda Fri Nov 15, 2013 2:06 am

Karden Frost

Holy Crap she thought as the ground started to shake and a crack started to come towards them what is it with this guy and shaking things up? For the first time since she had begun to fight she scanned her surroundings now noticing the small green haired girl that had been called Elizabeth standing right next to her looking reserved about her actions as she looked farther she then began to notice the two people talking off to the side seemingly having a heated conversation and looking around every so often as if looking for something that was not in sight or waiting for something that had not yet happened, one a young man in blue with a ice sword out and the other a woman in purple as she started walking toward the two off to the side the crack that she had thought would not reach her stopped and then just as she began to walk a hole opened up starting to swallow her and her companions quickly as she started to fall she stuck one of her swords into the wall jerking her to abrupt stop not far from the opening of the hole almost pulling her arm nearly out of her socket as she grabbed Aingeals arm who was subsequently holding the small green Elizabeth stopping both from falling farther down leaving them all hanging and Kadys arm now almost out of its socket, the pain excruciating she let out a loud scream in pain ARG                  

scullpanda
scullpanda
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  PumpkinCrew Fri Nov 15, 2013 2:41 am

-

Last edited by PumpkinCrew on Thu Sep 19, 2019 2:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

PumpkinCrew
Cabbage Overlord
Cabbage Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Nov 15, 2013 3:29 am

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 7 Cloyster_zps0a10afdc

Stryker Devlin
The Blue Devil
"There's no good way or bad way of doing a job--only the right way and the wrong way."

Stryker still seemed a bit confused and frustrated, maybe even a bit flustered as he listened to Desdemona--but as soon as he heard her response, his expression darkened, and his eyes grow cold, as he replied in a quiet, ominous voice,
"Why wouldn't people want to help her, you ask...? That's your logic...? That just because she's a lost little girl, that people will drop everything and try to help her...? ....That's the most disgusting load of bullshit that I've ever heard. I can punch about a million holes in that theory of yours--the first being...that life isn't THAT DAMN EASY!"
With his last shout of anger, Stryker all too suddenly lunged out at Desdemona with the ice blade--apparently now angry enough that he didn't really have many qualms with hurting her anymore. Apparently, without really meaning to--she'd hit a nerve of some sort with what she'd said.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Fri Nov 15, 2013 3:53 am

Doctor Desdemona Night

Desdemona looked surprised for a moment. Then she sighed. I was really hoping not to kill you. Then before he could dodge, Desdemona  used a shadow ball directly on his chest  to throw him several inches back.
She smiled as he lay there on the ground. I think I understand. You were  one of those lost little children left to die in Sparrow. No home, no food , no one who cared. NO ONE.   You probably became a mercenary after being broken for years . You really are a wimp after all, if you're letting basic reality torment you for this long.
Listen up, Darling, not everywhere is like Sparrow. There are people who do care about human life enough not to kill even the most vile scum.
Suddenly she smiled similarly to that of a wolf stalking its prey. I'm not one of them. And you are right. I did lie. I'm not helping her entirely because I care. I want to see what happens when the world begins to change, when it releases sniveling little orphens like you to do a mans work. Man the FUCK up and forget you shit, you insolent Child.
There are good people in the world.
Desdemona pulled out yet another knife. And I am not one of them.

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Fri Nov 15, 2013 4:28 am

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 7 Tumblr_ljroghx7u21qerfvxo1_500

Jorgen Terrahide
Tree Walker

Jorgen felt only one person there... "What's going on over here." Jorgen walked about 12 feet from the edge and peeked over, first he saw only Elizabeth but as he got about 5 feet from the hole he saw the other two hanging there... "Ah I see you're quite resourceful aren't you? You guys really are good I give you all deserved credit honestly but I kinda need you in the hole and can't let you out, sorry ladies it's just business." He couldn't use Frenzy Plant that close together or he'd use up too much stamina... but he was far from done. "Wood Hammer" His arms became coated in dark super hard wood but this time they were both axe shaped with blades on the fists. He then smashed into the corner of the hole from where he was standing and toppled some rocks and rubble on top of the ones hanging in the wall of the hole.

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 7 Drifblim_by_iddle_diddle-d3877wy

Edvard Baskerville
The Purple Undertaker

Edvard felt ill, he never used baton pass so quickly he usually took a moment or two between each jump, but the princess was in danger and they needed to get away. Suddenly the words of the girls hit him... I... believe our... best course of... action... at the moment is to... find Master Blaaa... Edvard fell flat on his face from nausa and dizziness "I really should think about myself before helping people" and then everything went dark.

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 7 Empty Location: Traveling Circus

Post  Skylark-13 Fri Nov 15, 2013 4:45 am

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 7 Umbreon_zps7242ea42

Celeste Hawkins
Fortune Teller
-------------------------
"Shall I read your fortune for you? The sands of time are constantly changing yet I can try to peer past the haze... for a price."
-------------------------

Celeste fidgeted quietly as Blaze remained silent, a bit awkward and embarrassed as she waited for him to show some sort of reaction- and the first thing she really noticed was a bit of a frown. Uh-oh. Biting her lip, she tensed up a little, looking away rapidly. "I-I'll be fine, I pro- ..." Already having been in the process of speaking when Blaze spoke up, she stared at him in surprise for a moment or two before slowly nodding. Although she felt a bit like she was asking a lot of him, at the same time, she just... didn't trust many others. "... I think it would. But if I fall asleep on you, it's your fault," she murmured, her voice adopting a soft teasing tone as she found herself responding to his little smile with one of her own. He was just so silly... she couldn't help it.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 7 Empty town square in the hole

Post  scullpanda Fri Nov 15, 2013 5:03 am

Karden Frost

As soon as Kady saw that the vines had gone away and the hole was not as deep as she initially had thought she nodded to Aingeal signaling that she should probably help Elizabeth with her.... um self. as she started to pull herself up jiggling her hurt arm back into the semblance of the right area she started to hear foot steps coming toward the hole great she muttered just what i need  looking up she saw the large green man staring down at her with a smirk on his face he began to talk and of corse Kady paid no attention she needed a way out of this thinking quickly she began to rock back and forth with her good arm she needed momentum by the end of his spiel when he raised up his arms that now looked like large axes Kady had enough force to swing  out of the hole and pull her sword out with her blocking the green mans second attack of the ground by shoving her sword under his axe arms but almost knocking her back into the hole from which she just came now standing on the edge looking down at the two girls at the bottom she knew what she needed to do .... Crap she hated doing this but she had no other choice  she used Flash Freeze. sending a strong freezing blast out from her sword making everything in contact with her sword (i.e. his arms), freeze. she felt faint    

Last edited by scullpanda on Fri Nov 15, 2013 7:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
scullpanda
scullpanda
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Fri Nov 15, 2013 2:15 pm

Christina Vorpal and Tatania Everglot
The Spazzy Knight and the Princess of Honeria

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 7 Tumblr_mqeuv3tetH1r7uuvjo1_1280

Tatania looked at the man who passed out in front of her. "Oh Arcesus..." Tatania said while Christina looked at the toy maker with wide eyes. She looked at Tatania with wide eyes. "I... I didn't do it!" Tatania said in a panicked voice.

"It's okay Tatania! He... He is probably sleeping from what he did to save us..." Christina said as she picked up Edvard, and looked around. "Um... He wanted us to see someone! Who um... Blaaaaaaaaa... Who is Bla!?"

"Blaze! Vorpal use your head! We gotta find Blaze!"

"And tell him what!?"

"I don't know!" Tatania yelled as she ran to find Blaze. Behind her Christina also came around before they found him. "Blaze! Something horrible is happening! Edvard passed out! And our friends are in danger because we pissed off a bunch of mercenaries!" Christina said as she continued to hold Edvard in her arms.

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 7 Meowstic
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Fri Nov 15, 2013 4:10 pm

Aingeal Forest
Aingeal braced herslf for the impact as she saw the green man attacking again. When she saw Kady looking at her and understood what she was trying to say nodded and allowed herself to let to go of Kady's arm. She looked up from the hole to see Kady heading towards the top. She had been able to block the mans second attack. Aingeal smiled at her reassuringly as she looked down at them and muttered a few words to make Kady's next attack more powerful. She then went over to Elizabeth and smiled saying, I'm sorry this happened but we'll get out of this soon. I still owe someone a talking to for my bakery. Aingeal examined the hole around her. The material could be soft be soft enough to make a path with her staff. She stepped closer to further examine them. She smiled back at Elizabeth. I might have an idea.
MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Nov 15, 2013 7:29 pm

Stryker Devlin
The Blue Devil

Stryker stared at Desdemona in shock from where he now sat on the ground, at first highly surprised...but after a moment, his expression became increasingly colder...up until his blue eyes seemed to pierce like the very ice that he used as his weapon. He rose up to his feet, dispelling the ice that was around his arms. He paused for a moment, before calling over to his teammate,
"Say, Jorgen? You might want to take cover right about now. I've got a pig to skewer."
Any inkling of mercy that Stryker had had in his expression before was gone completely now as he raised his arms, and a bumpy, orb-like shape of ice began to rise up around him, until it covered him completely. Then--spikes grew from the orb, like the shell of some grotesque crustacean. He was preparing Spike Cannon. The spikes covered it like a porcupine, long, sharp--and potentially deadly. Stryker glared at Desdemona from inside the spiked ice-ball, his appearance distorted by the ice, as he spoke,
"You might want to run now."
And with that, suddenly, icicles literally erupted from the shell of ice, the sharp spikes launching out all around the battlefield, sweeping the area. It even hit some civilians--but Stryker's demeanor now seemed to convey that he just didn't care anymore. Desdemona had crossed the line twenty paces too far--Stryker meant business now. He kept the shell of ice around himself to defend from any further attacks--and new spikes began slowly forming on the shell anew after his initial attack. At this point, it seemed that it would take quite the massive powerhouse to shatter the ice--and otherwise, Stryker wasn't planning on stopping. Not anytime soon, at the very least.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Nov 15, 2013 7:33 pm

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 7 Houndoom_zpsd88999d3

Blaze Xeno
Young Performer
"Hey there! You here to see the show? Step right up, let's get started!"

Blaze grinned at Celeste, then stepped forward, giving her a big bear hug. However, that didn't last long, sadly--because soon enough, the two girls approached, carrying Edvard. Blaze let go of Celeste and stepped back a bit awkwardly as the girls suddenly came up to them, and he listened to what they had to say--and seemed to pale a bit.
"Wh-Wh-Wh-Whaaaat?! What--mercenaries--?! And Edvard--and--people--I--wh-what do you want me to do about it...?" He seemed to take a step back out of pure reflex, and, as usual, seemed quite like he didn't want to take part in the fighting.

Blaze's Theme - Blue Everywhere
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:12 pm

Doctor Desdemona Night
Desdemona had been curious as to what Stryker's reaction would be. When his glare, she couldn't help but smiled as he called out to his teammate. He was planning something dangerous. It seemed his kindness came with a limit.  That was interesting. oh my, he was mad.
A pig? Is that really the best you can think of?
 Stryker probably wouldn't respond. Judging from his expression his well of mercy had run dry. He then encased himself with an icy orb. Spikes further disfigured the cocooned Stryker.
She couldn't help but look with interest as he advised she run away. Any questions she had were answered as icicles suddenly erupted from Stryker. Desdemona as well as several civilians around her were struck with the barrage of ice. Desdemona's remarks seemed to have crossed the line. She would need to remember that the next time  they met. Stryker continued to fortify the ice shell.
Desdemona continued walking forward in the barrage, becoming heavily damaged in the process. She stopped about halfway to the mercenary and used a shadow ball to shatter the ice covering the mans face. With his defenses as hyperactive as it was at the moment, it likely didn't hurt that much. Then she rushed forward before the ice could reform itself. She leaned close when finally in close range and whispered, You really are adorable. I sincerely hope you become better than Sparrow deserved. Then she leaned in and kissed him. She smiled gently as she stepped back. I hope to see you again, Blue Devil. Then Desdemona walked away seemingly not aware of the ice shards still flying out, as if by reflex. Before stepping into sunlight, she whispered a single word inaudibly. Several minutes from now Stryker would feel all of the considerable pain he inflicted on her. Then she walked away.  
She  stopped to help the three girls still trapped in the battle when upon further examination it was likely the girl was going to faint in seconds and the other two were stuck in  a hole. Their attack was injured but still winning. Desdemona reflexively threw two knives into the hole  after throwing a few daggers at the green man before her injuries began to affect her. She had overexerted herself too much today. She would need to wait to heal herself.
 Perhaps the knives  would help the girls in the hole.
Then Desdemona silently headed back towards the caravan.
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sat Nov 16, 2013 1:46 am

Christina Vorpal and Tatania Everglot
The Spazzy Knight and the Princess of Honeria

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 7 Tumblr_mqeuv3tetH1r7uuvjo1_1280

"I DON'T KNOW!" both girls yelled at the same time. Christina was holding into Edvard like a teddy bear, and practically crushing him in her arms. He was like one of those dolls he sold. "Okay... Okay let's calm down... Um... We should run."

"But we need to get those other girls out of there."

"That may take too much time."

"Those girls risked their lives for me! The least we can do is help them! And loosen up your grip on Edvard!" Tatania stomped her foot down as Christina dropped Edvard to the ground, the man's face had her armors imprint. They both looked at Blaze. "Blaze... I know your not a fighter, and that your guys are stocking up, but these mercenaries mean business... I think I know why Edvard wanted to tell you... It's the warn you in case they come here. Your choice on what you want to do now." Christina said a more mature voice coming in from her. Looked like she calmed down a few.

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 7 Meowstic
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  scullpanda Sat Nov 16, 2013 2:27 am

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 7 Sakura14
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~                                         ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~      
~Karden Frost~
~~~~
~SWITCH ON: THE HIDDEN WEAPON~
  ~~~~~~~~~~
Kady looked to see that her ice had spread to the green mans arms now pleased with herself she grinned but started to feel faint she had used to much energy she wasn't used to this new found fearlessness and power as she was thinking about what had brought this about the young man in blue from earlier yelled something over to the green man only catching the part about rats she had no idea what was going on until the icicles came flying in all directions making the attempt to block Kady lifted her sword to block the incoming barrage with her almost dislocated arm as she did so she managed to block one it shattering into hundreds of pieces and the shattered pieces pierced her blocking arm causing a wave of pain to rush over her causing her to pass out from the pain falling forwards into the large green man managing to mutter Starfish before the darkness consumed her        
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
scullpanda
scullpanda
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Sat Nov 16, 2013 2:27 am

Jorgen Terrahide
Tree Walker

The ends of Jorgen's arms begin to encase in ice he pulled his arms away then heard Stryker then ducked to the side dodging an icicle from Stryker but falling into the falling and passed out Karden... Oh SHIT sorry!... He deactivated Wood Hammer and broke off the Ice, then using his normal arms he grabbed Karden to stop her from falling and then pulled her up out of the hole Hey are you OK, hey Shit you're out then two knives hit him in the side and he nearly dropped the young woman... AHH!! Quick you two come get your friend! I can't hold on to her!! He yelled to Aingel and Elizabeth... then held on to Karden for a few seconds before releasing her.

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 28 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 17 ... 28  Next