Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria

+4
Raven Todd
Skylark-13
Akikazemoon
MochaLatte
8 posters

Page 5 of 28 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 16 ... 28  Next

Go down

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 5 Empty Re: Book 1 Metal

Post  Raven Todd Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:45 am

Aingeal Forest
Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 5 Vaporeon2_zps4d896560
Aingeal accepted the money as she left to complete the order. She couldn't help but find the girl amusing. She was decidedly spirited even if she didn't exactly perceive when she was being rude. Aingeal wouldn't know for sure but she felt like this little lady wasn't used to dealing with commoners. Aingeal smiled at Elizabeth reassuringly. Is there anything you would like in particular, Miss? We're known for our chocolate starfishes. She put the gold coins in the cash register and joined the two customers on the floor.
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 5 Empty Re: Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Nov 12, 2013 3:06 am

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 5 Houndoom_zpsd88999d3

Blaze Xeno
Young Performer
-------------------------------------
"Hey there! You here to see the show? Step right up, let's get started!"

The next morning, Blaze woke up, and--well--he wasn't a morning person. He was still half asleep as he slid himself off of the front cart of the caravan, yawning loudly and rubbing his eyes as he blearily stumbled over to the front horses, beginning to tend to them for the morning. He didn't really know where everyone else had went...but oh well...he'd figure that out once he was more awake...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Blaze's Theme - Blue Everywhere
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 5 Empty Re: Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria

Post  Skylark-13 Tue Nov 12, 2013 3:31 am

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 5 Umbreon_zps7242ea42

Celeste Hawkins
Fortune Teller
-------------------------
"Shall I read your fortune for you? The sands of time are constantly changing yet I can try to peer past the haze... for a price."
-------------------------

Celeste nodded slowly, sighing a bit as she rubbed her eyes. Damn, was she tired- and she knew it was her fault but... she really didn't want to sleep. She packed her things back up quickly as she listened to Desdemona before she stood, stretching slowly. "Right... thanks. I don't know about anyone else, but I'll be alright. Just gotta wake up." She smiled again before beginning to wander off, leaving her things near her horse. If anyone so much as dared to try stealing it... they would not be very happy campers. She kind of just traveled through the caravan, making sure nobody needed anything, and inevitably she ended up near the front where Blaze was. Without speaking, she stepped forward to start caring for the other of the horses there, her hands running through it's mane gently as she stroked it's side. "Shh... it's alright..."

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  PumpkinCrew Tue Nov 12, 2013 4:21 am

-

Last edited by PumpkinCrew on Thu Sep 19, 2019 2:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

PumpkinCrew
Cabbage Overlord
Cabbage Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Nov 12, 2013 5:13 am

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 5 Houndoom_zpsd88999d3

Blaze Xeno
Young Performer
"Hey there! You here to see the show? Step right up, let's get started!"

It took Blaze a moment to notice that Celeste was there, but when he did, he smiled at her sleepily, before speaking,
"Morning..." He cleared his throat after he initially spoke, finding his voice to be a bit rough after having slept. "Phew--sorry about that. Guess that I slept a little too long, huh...? I was pretty tired after yesterday..."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Blaze's Theme - Blue Everywhere
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Tue Nov 12, 2013 1:24 pm

Tatania Everglot
The Princess of a Fallen Kingdom
Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 5 Meowstic

Tatania nodded herself when the woman began addressing the REAL world in a clear manner. She did a good thing here today. Maybe she should help others who have a hard time speaking. Tatania will pass on her knowledge to others around her. "Scones?" Now this is what Tatania has heard of. Apparently the princess of Naala loves scones and usually has them with her breakfast. Actually she remembers this fact when she visited a long time ago.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 5 Empty Re: Book 1 Metal

Post  Raven Todd Tue Nov 12, 2013 4:19 pm

Aingeal Forrest
Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 5 Vaporeon2_zps4d896560
Aingeal smiled at the girl as she tried to hide her face. It's alright. We all have our quirks. You'd be surprised how many people I've met who talk to themselves.  She tried to look reassuring as the girl shuffled closer. Her smile only grew when she heard the girls request. The blueberry scones are over there next to the cookies. She said pointing to the section to the right of the cookies. It was smaller so she wasn't surprised the young girl had missed it. We have blueberry scones made from all natural products in the area.  Aingeal looked over at the little lady and responded happily, Scones are baked pastries often put together with fruit or chocolate chips and treats of that sort. We also have apple scones, peach scones, chocolate chip scones, vanilla chocolate chip and raspberry scones and the like. We can personalize the scone to any flavor you like. Aingeal looked at Elizabeth, smiling contently. She hoped the girl ordered. She had a feeling it would make her feel better. .

Doctor Desdemona Night
  Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 5 13000946_p1_zpsf6881e96
Desdemona smiled and nodded as the psychic walked away. Celeste did need coffee, at the very least.  The Doctor mused as she walked away. Whatever was plaguing the girl, she hoped it didn't get in the way of her livelihood or in the chance of seeing that energy power used again. Desdemona decided to talk to Edvard. It had been some time after all since the two had seen each other. She headed towards his cart, for after all his work was life where else would he be.  
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Tue Nov 12, 2013 4:31 pm

Tatania Everglot

"I know what they are... It's just been a while since I've had one. Where I am from..." Tatania paused since this was going to be her first small talk session without Christina there looming over her to correct her. "I only ever had sweet bread and chocolate. That is all from out culture." Tatania explained and was quite proud at herself. "Quirks? This I can understand. My companion has quite a few herself..." Tatania said as she sat down and tried a cookie. She did a small bite, and nodded her head. These cookies were splendid.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Tue Nov 12, 2013 4:35 pm

Christina Vorpal
The Spazzy Knight

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 5 Tumblr_mqeuv3tetH1r7uuvjo1_1280

"Tatania!?" Christina called after looking for a little bit and then caught sight of Desdemona. She ran over to the woman like her pants were on fire. Or... Skirt... In fact she almost crashed into the woman, but she caught herself. "Did you see Tatania anywhere Dez?" she asked as she continued on looking. "I told her stay where she was! We were going to go to the bakery together!" Christina exclaimed in a panic as she picked up a Bull over her head looking for the princess. The bull looked surprised, and anyone else would be too. It looked like Christina could be super strong if she wanted too.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Nov 12, 2013 4:45 pm

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 5 Cloyster_zps0a10afdc

Stryker Devlin
The Blue Devil
"There's no good way or bad way of doing a job--only the right way and the wrong way."

Suddenly, outside of the bakery, a commotion slowly started--getting louder and louder. There was a crash, as a man was thrown into a pile of crates at the front of an alleyway next to the bakery. The one who had thrown the man was a young man clad in a blue jacket--who was getting quite a few shocked and/or incriminating looks from the crowd that was beginning to gather.
"I told you that I didn't want to have to start a fight, pal--but if you're not going to tell me what I need to know, when you obviously know it, then I think I'll have to...!" Stryker threatened, as he slowly approached the man he'd thrown, who was busy scrambling to his feet. "Just tell me what you know about the whereabouts of the princess of Honeria, then we can both be on our merry way...! I know that she's in this town--so fess up already!" The poor man on the receiving end of the abuse, however, seemed awfully frightened--he'd lied to the mercenary to try to get a bit of coin--and it wasn't going so well for him now.

Stryker’s Battle Theme - Still in the Dark
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Tue Nov 12, 2013 4:59 pm

Tatania Everglot

There was a bit of commotion outside. "Ugh... Ruffians..." Tatania sneered, she really hated brutes. They always tried to get their way by muscling their way in, and they were mostly disgusting. She tried to ignore it, but as a woman of great character there was only so much abuse she can take. She peeked outside when she heard the crash and saw a young man beating on older one. "Oh what is this world coming to..." she said to herself as the young man started to approach the older man. Poor guy... 'He's looking for me...' she thought to herself, and it was clear what she had to do. She had to stop this brute. She summoned her staff to her, and began to chant a spell to herself, and soon Stryker would find himself starting to float. "AWAY HOODLUM!" she yelled as she tossed Stryker into the trash across the street. Now she knew that she started a fight, but she couldn't stand brutes getting their way. Now if Christina was here she would have made Tatania run.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Tue Nov 12, 2013 5:20 pm

Aingeal Forest
Aingeal blushed. I'm sorry. It's just that we have had customers who didn't know what certain things were. I had to explain what a cake was to someone from Voluci. It was very odd.  She listened with interest as the little lady explained. I see. and I assume you are from Honeria? She smiled the girl was apparently quite proud of her culture and nodded when she got to talking about quirks. I understand that. My boss is very odd herself. She began beaming when she saw the girl enjoying her cookies. It was so good to see your work being enjoyed.
That smile quickly faded when she heard the shouting from outside the bakery. She looked out the window and began making out what the man was yelling. Both of you stay here. Aingeal ran behind the counter emerging a moment later with three cloaks. she put her light blue one on and handed a  green one to Elizabeth and was about to hand a white one to Tania when the girl began talking of ruffians and left. She signaled Elizabeth to stay with a reassuring smile. The girl didn't need to worry about this. Then the lady drew a staff and levitated the man. This was not going to go well. Aingeal had some abilities but she wasn't sure if they would be of use here.  For now she stayed with Elizabeth. The moment she knew she could help she was getting out there.
Doctor Desdemona Night
Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 5 13000946_p1_zpsf6881e96
Desdemona looked in surprise at Christina. They had almost collided for a moment there. She couldn't help but smile a bit at the nickname. Dez. She had never had a nickname before. It felt odd. Perhaps she went to the bakery ahead of you?  Then Christina lifted a bull over her head. That was quite impressive. Let's investigate the towns bakeries? I'm sure we'll find her soon.  She smiled very amused as she led Christina along. When Christina was looking away, Desdemona took a balloon from one of her pockets and blew it up, letting it flow away in the wind behind them.
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Nov 12, 2013 5:21 pm

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 5 Cloyster_zps0a10afdc

Stryker Devlin
The Blue Devil
"There's no good way or bad way of doing a job--only the right way and the wrong way."

Stryker had been about to interrogate the panicking man further--before he suddenly felt himself being picked up off his feet.
"Wh--" was all that he had time to say before he found himself sailing straight over into a trash heap at the other side of the street. The man who Stryker had been threatening ran away quickly into the back alleys, glad to have gotten off so easy!
Stryker himself stood up from the trash heap--looking none too bothered physically by the throw. He glared across the street at Tatania as he stepped out of the trash, brushing his clothes off before stopping in the middle of the road to face the princess.

"Are you sure that you wanna do that, Miss...? I'm only doing my job here...I'm--" And then, he stopped, and thought for a moment. A young woman with strong psychic abilities...
Stryker dug into his pocket, pulling out a crumpled piece of paper and unfolding it, looking at the sketch of the princess of Honeria that was on it. This had been given to him by his employer as a job aid...and as he looked from the paper to the woman across the street...there was no mistaking it.
"Oh...I see...well, well. Hey there, Princess. You're a runaway royal, and you're here stopping at a bakery? Are you for real? Not the smartest idea...you never know who'll be after you...Listen up, Princess, I've got nothing personal against you, but a job's a job! You're coming with me!" Stryker raised his hand, extending his fingers--and small icicles formed in the air before his hand, hovering in the air, sharp tips pointed at those in front of the bakery, including the princess. "Now then...nobody move..."

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Tue Nov 12, 2013 5:48 pm

Tatania Everglot

Tatania just stood there, holding her staff tightly as she glared at the young ruffian before her. "You don't frighten me."  she responded before he took a second look at her. Tatania was certain that the man recognized her now. This worried her slightly... Maybe she went in too hastily? Either way she was here, and she was going to show her people, if they were here, that she isn't afraid to fight. People needed to believe in their rulers after all. She didn't comment about the bakery part, she was hungry, so he had no grounds to judge! "No." she said and looked at the icicles that formed in the air, above her. "An ice user huh?" Tatania muttered to herself as she took a deep breath, and readied herself to fight. "Leave these good people alone... Or face my wrath." an aura was beginning to form around Tatania, and a couple of things were starting to shake.

Last edited by MochaLatte on Tue Nov 12, 2013 5:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Tue Nov 12, 2013 5:53 pm

Christina Vorpal
The Spazzy Knight

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 5 Tumblr_mqeuv3tetH1r7uuvjo1_1280

Christina nodded to Desdemona when she said to look in the bakeries. "I can't believe that she would though, it's so dangerous to be on her own. It's not safe to be on her own..." Christina said as she led on, looking for her princess. "When I get my hands on her I am... I am going to stern talk her so much! That I... I..." Christina began to say until she saw a big crowd forming, she rushed over. "Oh no... Please don't let Tatania be there... Please don't let Tatania be there-She's there..." Christina said when she saw a familiar figure. Tatania was there and she looked trapped.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Tue Nov 12, 2013 6:00 pm

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 5 Drifblim_by_iddle_diddle-d3877wy

Edvard Baskerville
The Purple Undertaker

Edvard Stood in front of his cart whistling to himself smiling at the people going by and calling to them to come look at one of his toys, which seemed to be in somewhat high demand today, he was actually selling pretty well, he was so happy that everyone liked his toys, he was having quite the fine day... Fredrick was beside him tied to a chair being fairly quiet, but then all of a sudden off in the distance he saw something, just out of view was a small balloon floating in the air... Edvard and Fredrick looked at each other...

"Sir isn't that one of the balloons your calling card balloons?..." Fredrick said

It most certainly was although Edvard had no Idea why or who would blow up one of his balloons... "Ah Desdemona!... Wait Why would she request my assistance now?" Edvard thought

"I suppose I should go and Investigate shouldn't I? Watch the shop for me would you Fredrick? I'm not sure but I sense trouble about. Edvard said

Of course Master Edvard! Fredrick said

Edvard put away the toys for sale quickly and shut up the cart then left Fredrick outside tied to the back of the cart... Then Suddenly Edvard stared at the balloon intensely and said Baton Pass! Instantly Fredrick and the Balloon switched places... He saw Desdemona and Christina off some hundred meters away. Running after them he yelled Edvard yelled... Knight Christina, Doctor Night might I be of assistance?!... In, whatever you're doing.

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  PumpkinCrew Tue Nov 12, 2013 6:09 pm

-

PumpkinCrew
Cabbage Overlord
Cabbage Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Nov 12, 2013 6:48 pm

Stryker Devlin
The Blue Devil

Stryker looked around, seeing all of the people gathering--supposedly to assist the princess. He sighed, showing an expression of exasperation.
"Of all of the times for my back-up to not be around...I'm gonna give those guys hell later..." he muttered quietly, before raising his voice slightly to talk to the crowd. "Listen up! I've got nothing against you people, but I've got a job to do! The princess is coming with me! I'll give you all one chance to surrender and hand her over easily...unless you want a fight with the Blue Devil of Sparrow, that is."
This name was a fairly well-known one--Stryker was, in actuality, a pretty famous mercenary--one who hadn't really been heard from for a while, strangely enough. His sudden appearance now, working for Veloci, would probably be curious for those who knew of him. After all, he'd never involved himself in political affairs before...so why now?
Stryker saw the objects around the area shaking as Tatania had an aura growing around her. He also took note of the girl in green who moved up next to the princess--as well as the two women approaching the crowd, who seemed to be followed by some man who was shouting really loudly...
"Man...and people say that three's a crowd...this is getting ridiculous..."

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Tue Nov 12, 2013 9:07 pm

Doctor Desdemona Night
 Desdemona looked over at Christina and sighed. She is still a child, Christina and a strong willed one at that. I'm sure we'll be able to find her before she gets herself in trouble. She laughed lightly at Christina's empty threat. She wouldn't hurt her charge even if she could. Then they both saw the crowd up ahead and she sighed.
Dammit. There went Christina's peace of mind.
Desdemona reached into her pockets, reattaching her metal claws and looked at Christina. Shall we save your charge?
Then she heard Edvard behind her. It was about time. Would I have called you if you're assistance wasn't useful?
The man then called out for the crowd to disperse. If this wasn't personal, he seemed to be some kind of mercenary. Poor fool didn't know what he'd gotten himself into. The Blue Devil of Sparrow... She had heard that name somewhere, not that she really cared. Then he noticed them. He wanted this to be private. He really didn't have any foul motives concerning Tatania. she did feel sympathy for people in this line of work. The toll it must take on ones humanity.
Desdemona looked over at Edvard and Christina.  She smiled at Christina We will save her. She looked at Edvard. Do you know what I'm thinking? Desdemona began charging up the energy for a shadow ball in case anyone objected. She looked at Christina and whispered. Edvard can take the place of anyone or anything within range. He could take Tatania's place in the battle.

Last edited by Raven Todd on Tue Nov 12, 2013 9:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Tue Nov 12, 2013 9:23 pm

Tatania Everglot

Tatania looked a bit upset when people started to back away when they heard the man's title. "Your title means nothing to me! You may be doing your job, but such a thing will lead me to my death! You can't expect me to go with you!" Tatania declared before she looked back at the woman. "You do not have to concern yourself with me fellow lady... But if you will not listen, then do your best to stay alive." Tatania said as a couple of tables and chairs flew up, and were ready to be fired along with garbage cans and forks. He had his icicles maybe, but Tatania had her objects around her. This was turning into a stand off of sorts.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Tue Nov 12, 2013 9:32 pm

Aingeal Forest
 Aingeal couldn't help but smile at Elzabeth's reactions.  She clearly loved blueberry scones. She looked at her after she reacted to the noise. I'll keep your order on standby. she smiled and watched the windows with Elizabeth before she decided to head out into the squabble.  She nodded happily at the girl. of course. The shop isn't going anywhere and you are right. She smiled as the girl tried to reassure her.
She looked around the empty shop for a minute before sighing and pulling the hood of her light blue cloak up. she grasped her staff from behind the counter, locked the door behind her and joined Elizabeth by the Princesses side.

The princess began yelling about the mans title. Aingeal didn't know anything about a Blue Devil so she would fight. Then things began flying. She seemed to be doing fine, but Aingeal  wasn't leaving.
She would protect these people!
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Tue Nov 12, 2013 9:44 pm

Christina Vorpal
The Spazzy Knight

"Nothing to worry about huh?" Christina said, having a mini spaz attack. She needed to save her princess! "Yes! Please... That man is not allowed to lay a finger on her." Christina replied as she was about to go into the fray, her sword about to be drawn. Mercenary legend or not! She was going to protect her princess. Then she heard the ability that Edvard could do. "Could you?" Christina whispered to Edvard. She would be very impressed if he could do that. "It would be a great help if you could get her out of there..." Christina said as she looked to see two girls standing beside Tatania. Did Tatania make friends? What was this?

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Tue Nov 12, 2013 9:47 pm

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 5 Drifblim_by_iddle_diddle-d3877wy

Edvard Baskerville
The Purple Undertaker

Edvard stopped and looked at the Doctor and Knight, then examined the area: It seemed some ruffian was trying to make sport of the young lady from yesterday, what was her name... Tatania that was it... However that little lady did seem quite confident and ready to fight this... "Blue Devil" Edvard had heard that name however the alias they used for him in the papers when he went out "Cleaning The Shop" usually overshadowed any mere mercenaries name this "Blue Devil" was somewhat notorious as far as mercenaries went but amongst the feats of true killers his deeds weren't that notable... it was odd how much the name "Purple Undertaker" could strike such fear in people... He always wondered how they knew he loved wearing purple.

"Well yes Desdemona that's why I came, the question was a formality."

As Desdemona spoke he looked at the situation again... Oh how clever, well he could do that but Tatania did seem fervent about fighting this so called mercenary.

I would agree Dear Doctor however I would not wish to intervene in the business of others particular that of nobility, however I would never be inclined to letting a grown man injure an innocent child, I say we let Lady Tatania have her bout and if it appears to much for her then I'll agree to intervene. Whispered Edvard to Desdemona and Christina.

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  PumpkinCrew Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:35 pm

-

PumpkinCrew
Cabbage Overlord
Cabbage Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Wed Nov 13, 2013 1:00 am

Aingeal Forest
Aingeal watched the preceding with caution. This man was some kind of mercenary. No one moved for a long time and then Elizabeth began talking to herself, about throwing some kind of jar, probably the one she was clutching fervently in her hands. She finally came to a conclusion and threw the jar. As she did so, Aingeal bowed her head  and muttered a few words. If anyone had the second sight they would see the jar glowing a faint blue. Aingeal smiled. It could still miss but now at least whatever was inside had more of a chance of hitting Stryker.
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 28 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 16 ... 28  Next