Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F4)

5 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F4) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Walls // Paladin HQ (F4)

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Oct 22, 2013 7:33 pm

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F4) - Page 3 Justus17_zps2d340444

Justus Maximus Philo Marcellus VII
The Knight of Azure Flames
-------------------------------------
"In the name of the ambition of azure flames, all servants of evil shall taste the edge of my blade!"

Justus kind of stood there for a moment, staring. And staring. And staring--
"...You know--I--I think--I feel like it would probably be more beneficial to just stab you instead......YES! I HAVE MADE MY DECISION!" Justus backed away from Buddi and Isaac, moving behind his men, then waving them forward towards the two Vultures. "Onwards, men! Destroy the Sullonsteinians! ...Oh--and thank you for your counsel, Titanic Sullonsteinian, even if I did not concur with it! I will be sure to think of you for about two seconds after your death, at the very least!" And with that--all two hundred of Justus' men went surging forward towards Buddi and Isaac. The space was a bit thin for them, because hallway--but there was still a veritable wall of them between the Vultures and the stairs down to the third floor.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Justus’ Theme – Xepher
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Tue Oct 22, 2013 9:13 pm

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F4) - Page 3 Mouse_zpsd2c0b0e1

Surveillance Mouse
*Sparrow*
-------------------------
"... Squeak, squeak!"
-------------------------

As Justus and his men stampeded onto the fourth floor, the small mechanical mouse on the stairs gave a tiny squeak and pressed closer to the wall, trying to make sure he was safe in case they charged up the set of stairs he was one. He didn't want squashed, after all. He was as attentive as ever though, listening to and watching Hal, Ryder, and Jo as he had been ordered.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Wed Oct 23, 2013 1:12 am

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F4) - Page 3 Eyelessbabe_zps7d852f39

osephine eaumont
❣ THE BOSS ❣ 

words that kill
would you speak them to me?
let the world fear us all, it`s just means to an end

[ ☆ ★ ☆ ]

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Jo blinked - caught off guard for a single moment as Hal predicted her exact works - and before she could so much as process anything, she was tossed straight back at poor Ryder. She groaned- feeling her body throb with intense burst after burst of pain, even her smaller injuries begging her to stop moving. Her head was growing hazier by the second, her already limited vision blurring - but, Jo forced her body to cooperate, especially after the surge of guilt she felt as she noticed Ryder had just helped her back onto her feet. She looked at him, her vision taking it`s time to align itself once again as he spoke - and, for once, his words sort of actually got through to her. Especially after she noted his sudden pause - and the sudden inability he had to finish that sentence. There.. really was no way she could survive something like this. Not right now- no. Innsmouth had just... waited the perfect time to catch her in a literal blind spot, hadn`t he? She felt that tinge of rage build up again, but quickly forced it to bubble down. She had to be rational. She had to think clearer so they could leave, and Ryder and everyone else could just.. be okay, even if just for a bit longer...!

She hesitated, doing her best to burrow any lingering feelings of remorse and pride for the time being, before finally opening her mouth to give her confirmation to Ryder, when Hal spoke again. She stared at him - her single eye wide and unblinking. Her pale lips twitched into something of a lop-sided grin for a split second, before she faltered- because, no, this wasn`t a joke. Bombs... in Carrion Land? As in, her base...? As in, where Elliot was?
And, by now, who knew how many others retreated back over - or how many dead bodies they`d find on the way down. Like she had the other day...
With each pacing step Hal took - Jo`s anxiety and nerves would successfully fray even further, following his movements with extreme caution, as if silently pleading for him to continue. Her decision was so entirely clear, before he so much as finished - she`d stay and fight. Although, she could tell herself whatever she wanted- that she was so entirely prepared for death of all things. Because, hey - they called this whole idea - her going into No Man`s Land all by herself, and somehow single handedly pausing an entire gang war - they called that suicide from the very beginning, right? So, it`d only make sense for be ready to die, right? Right. Except, the more she let her mind wander, the more she realized that she didn`t want too. She really did not want too. Dying sounded... bad. Horrible, actually.
Terrifying, to an extent. Jo`s glance shifted over to Ryder, her eye softening as she did. He.. was expected to disarm them all on his own..? No, no - not possible. Someone would help him, she was sure. Dying wasn`t an option here - giving up wasn`t an option. So long as they had even the slightest sliver of hope... she`d cling onto it. And preserve it for as long as she could, as well as she could.

Jo stopped her running mind, and soon the numbing pain that wracked her body dissipated as she looked back at Hal, scowling a bit. She paused, taking one of Ryder`s hands in two of her own, not entirely sure why at first- though, she quickly assumed it to be because she wanted him to simply feel her presence - eyelessness and all. "Ryder," She begun lowly, tightening her grip ever slightly. "Just... go back to Carrion Land - Buddi and Isaac are a few steps down. They--they can try to help you, and... I--" Her gaze wandered over to Hal momentarily; not that Ryder would see that. "... And I`ll...--I`m really sorry..." Jo concluded, shoulders drooping as she noted how this was... sort of sounding like a goodbye. "Just, uh--- be okay `n stuff, alright?" She froze for a moment - seemingly in consideration, before just allowing his hand to fall out of her grasp. The bluenette solemnly advanced upward a step, her sight lingering on Ryder for a bit before fully facing Innsmouth.

"... You`re really goddamn pathetic, you know that--?" She hissed, clenching her fists tightly. She resisted a sinister urge to use the same line he had-- Shirley would think him a disgrace. But, it quickly registered with her that.. Hal would not be nearly as affected by that as she was.
"Let`s just do this-- you gonna attack first or just stand there gawkin` like a fuckin` idiot?" 

__________________________________________________________________________________________
Jo`s Theme - A Stranger I Remain
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Oct 23, 2013 1:37 am

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F4) - Page 3 EYELESSCUTIE--_zpse3155916

Ryder Mercy
Curveball
“Do you really think that I’ll be giving up that easily? I don’t think so!”

Ryder felt Jo's hands cover his right hand, holding it in a grasp that was gentle and firm at the same time. He listened to her talk, taking in each and every word, a foreboding fear that this would be the last time that he'd hear her voice bubbling up deep inside him. He squeezed her hand back as she gripped on tighter.
"...Right," he finally managed to speak after a moment. Everything felt heavy and slow--like those bad dreams where you were trying to run from something, but couldn't run fast enough. "I'll take care of things back in Carrion Land...you can leave it to me. ...And...don't be sorry. It's alright...everything will be alright. We've got this." Overly hopeful words, he knew. But still...saying them made him feel at least a bit better. He gave Jo's hand one last meaningful squeeze, before saying to her, "Kick his sorry ass. You can tell me all about how bad you beat him later, once we're all back home." And there, he even managed a bit of a smile. A strained, worried smile--but a smile nonetheless. He stayed there for a second more before the moment he'd been dreading arrived--Jo's hand fell from his. This was it, then--it was time to get going. Time to somehow get all the way back to Carrion Land and disarm bombs that he couldn't even see...
He stumbled his way down the remainder of the steps, calling,
"Hey, Buddi! We need to get back to Carrion Land, A.S.A.P! I could use a lift!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ryder's Theme - Thousand Suns
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Oct 23, 2013 11:31 am

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F4) - Page 3 D1214ff1-08a2-4df2-945c-a9be9674f945_zpsfd3abd85

Dr. Hal Innsmouth
The Eyes
_________________________________________________________________________________________

Hal simply smiled, it went exactly as expected. Quite a sad sight it was actually, the man was hoping that perhaps ONCE these people would deviate from the script. Nope, from the very beginning of this attack all had gone according to plan. All that was left was Ivy, then this operation would be a success. Well, Ivy, AND Jo. Hal tightened his fists, then cracked his knuckles "And just what are you going to do to me...? Kill me...? Beat me up...? That is hardly threatening coming from you..." Hal charged out to Jo, his arms up guarding him. When he got close enough he threw a trio of punches before headbutting her. He would keep this battle dragging just a little bit longer, Ryder just needed to leave, then he would show his true self.

"We meet again. I know what you're thinking... matter a fact, I know what you're about to say, and what you're going to do... Everything about you."
Innsmouth Theme - Psycho Soldier

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Thu Oct 24, 2013 2:12 am

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F4) - Page 3 Hereugoangelface_zpsc2f5cacc

BUDDI
eremiah  arraway (?)

『 bear the mark of my scars
shedding blood underneath the stars
but I will survive somehow
 』

Buddi looked at Isaac worriedly as the blonde burrowed his face in his neck, placing a comforting hand on his shoulder and quite obviously not getting that this was an act to gain some sympathy out of Justus. And... it didn`t work, apparently. Buddi looked down at Justus in shock, his eyes wide. "W-Wait, what--? No, wait, don`t stab at me--" His shoulders slooowly drooped downward as Justus made his way behind his army, his buzz axe lowering along with them. Justus` last comment didn`t make it any better- he wasn`t really too keen on the idea of dying here of all places. And what was a Sullonsteinian...?

Before his mind could really work fast enough- all two hundred of Justus` soldiers were charging straight at the two of them. In a narrow hallway, it didn`t really look like they had anywhere to go but.. backwards- as in where Ryder`s voice was coming from. Buddi looked over his shoulder at the young man as he made his way down the stairs cautiously, almost immediately feeling immense pity build up. He looked.. horrible. At least the Boss got him out- but Buddi hardly found this to be much of a plus, considering he looked as if he would collapse just about any second. The quickly advancing army of zombie soldiers wouldn`t really help ensure that they`d be able to get him out scratch-free, either. This whole situation was actually just a huge bummer. Buddi cautiously placed one foot back, before full on turning on his heel to head toward the stairs leading for the fifth floor. He was pretty sure Ryder wouldn`t be able to fight- and neither would Isaac, so he was... sort of on his own. The guy who had been dependent on others to think for him this whole time was on his own--perfect--

"Uh, hey--! There`s this - sorta - army of soldiers--and--" He sort of felt the need to explain this, seeing as Ryder currently had his eyes shut closed- Buddi wasn`t the kind to question why, the redhead was probably just tired or something. "--Wait, metaphorical lift or actual lift?" Was he actually going to carry two men on him at the same time as he cut through an army of zombie soldiers--this was actually kind of awesome--? He could totally do all of that, right?

⊰ Buddi`s Theme - Thousand Knocks
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Thu Oct 24, 2013 2:47 am

osephine eaumont
❣ THE BOSS ❣ 

words that kill

[ ☆ ★ ☆ ]

Everything will be alright. We`ve got this. Alright. Jo clenched her fists, readying them in front of her in anticipation for Hal`s attack.
"All of the above-- and you know damn well that I can!" Jo cautiously placed one foot on the step directly below the one she stood on to supply herself with some sturdy balance. She held her arms up, blocking Hal`s volley of punches halfheartedly, and notably wincing with each hit her arms took. She was pretty sure there was some glass lodged in there-- though, the pain had begun to dissipate, which was never a good thing when you were still sort of bleeding out all over the place. The sudden headbutt came as a bit of a surprise - causing Jo to grunt in pain and nearly stumble down a few steps. She noted the bleary effect her sight took on only grew more and more clouded with each passing moment- her head grew lighter and lighter, as if in sync - and she was pretty sure her legs couldn`t hold the weight of the rest of her entire body, or if they ever truly could. But... she could clearly hear Ryder`s voice at the end of the stairwell, meaning she wasn`t close to done. She swiftly advanced a few steps upward, promptly stomping her foot down on one of Hal`s and putting her weight into a punch aimed directly for Hal`s crotch, a lop-sided smirk growing on her face.  

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Oct 24, 2013 4:34 am

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F4) - Page 3 EYELESSCUTIE--_zpse3155916

Ryder Mercy
Curveball
“Do you really think that I’ll be giving up that easily? I don’t think so!”

"Actual lift--" Ryder said quickly, taking note of the sounds of a lot of footsteps coming their way. All of those footsteps couldn't possibly be a good sign--they had to get out of there. Now. "There's apparently a bunch of bombs set up back at Carrion Land that we didn't know about...and I have to go disarm them...but I'm obviously not gonna be able to get back there by myself..." He said that last part a bit begrudgingly--most of the grudge towards himself over the fact that he'd literally gotten so beat up that he couldn't walk without swaying and nearly falling with each and every step, needing to use all of his energy to just stay on his feet. He hated feeling so--so...powerless. Now he knew why Chelsea always seemed so dead-set on getting stronger. Feeling powerless was a horrible feeling...especially when he knew that a badly injured Jo was fighting a dangerous member of Black Dragon right behind him... "We...We have to go now...fast...!"

Ryder's Theme - Thousand Suns
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Oct 24, 2013 2:02 pm

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F4) - Page 3 D1214ff1-08a2-4df2-945c-a9be9674f945_zpsfd3abd85

Dr. Hal Innsmouth
The Eyes
_________________________________________________________________________________________

Hal shook his head "Tsk tsk tsk... I knew you'd say that!" Hal seemed to know everything anyways. When Jo threw a punch towards Hal's crotch, he caught her fist with his hand. He lifted it up then started to twist it "Shirley is rolling in his grave right now..." Hal kept on twisting it, trying to loosen up her muscles. Then he twisted it more and made her punch herself repeatedly "WHY ARE YOU HITTING YOURSELF!? WHY ARE YOU HITTING YOURSELF!? Hahahaha!

"We meet again. I know what you're thinking... matter a fact, I know what you're about to say, and what you're going to do... Everything about you."

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Oct 24, 2013 2:16 pm

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F4) - Page 3 Scarre11

Kraven

Kraven walked through the entrance of the 4th floor, up from an elevator. He was humming, holding a broken Ivy over his shoulders. The man simply kept on walking, humming, seemingly as if he didn't even know he was on a battlefield. It was not until he had reached Justus' army he came to a stop. He let out a grumble before he pulled out a handgun, shooting a few of them in the back of the head "Excuse me..." he grumbled, it was okay they would get up later anyways, not that he wouldn't do that to non-immortal people too. The man continued to hum with Ivy over his shoulder, shooting anyone in the crowd that so much as stepped in front of him.

"The world will beg for mercy as I stand above it all, ready to MASSACRE its god-forbidden remains... it'll beg me to give it a chance, to teach me that 'Hey! It's not that bad!' after all, everyone has goodness in their hearts right!? And then I'll answer... no."
Kraven Theme - It Has to Be This Way

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Thu Oct 24, 2013 6:04 pm

Isaac Harvey
Blondy

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F4) - Page 3 Tumblr_ms2zsusuez1rvhrn0o1_r1_1280

Isaac burrowed his head out from the hiding place of Buddi's shoulder when Justus yelled at his men to attack them. Great. The act didn't even work at all. Nervousness came back to Isaac when he heard Ryder's voice as well. Before he knew, he was rushed over there while being on Buddi's shoulder. Just what are they going to do now? With all those soldiers there and Ryder needed help, it kept looking worse and worse. "B-Buddi...let me get off your shoulder..." Isaac said while rubbing his head from the headache he was having. "I'll be fine running...I think. Anyways, it'll be easier carrying one person instead of two." Isaac tried to jump off of the man's shoulders but couldn't find the energy or courage to do so as the ground looked way high up from Buddi's shoulderpoint. Maybe this is what it's like being tall? Interesting. "I-I can fight Buddi. Come on, we need to find a way to get out of here if Ryder here needs to disarm something."

"I will use my cards to protect everyone!"
dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Fri Oct 25, 2013 1:29 pm

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F4) - Page 3 Hereugoangelface_zpsc2f5cacc

BUDDI
eremiah  arraway (?)

『 bear the mark of my scars
shedding blood underneath the stars
but I will survive somehow
 』

"Oh," Buddi replied hastily, clearly daunted by this dump of information. "Right, yeah, okay-" Carrion Land blowing up would be... bad, probably--very bad-- he didn`t even know whom might have been back there. He paused for a moment. How was he gonna do this--? Ryder was... kind of a bit bigger than Isaac... but, luckily, the blonde asked to be removed from his place on Buddi`s shoulder a moment later, and the mutant quickly complied, plucking him off and placing him on the ground. That`d make things easier, at least. "Just try to keep up with us, okay?" He told him quickly, before glancing back over to Ryder. "Sorry about this--" He hoisted Ryder off the ground with one hand, raising him and quickly lowering him onto his shoulder, before using one hand to keep the redhead in place. Holding him with two hands would sort of get in the way of attacking the still incoming army of undead soldiers, and holding him in one hand would probably just look weird. Buddi took a moment to steady Ryder`s position before glancing back at the advancing horde, sighing through his nose and gripping his buzz axe readily.

Then was around the time he noticed Kraven of all people-- except, with the new look, Buddi didn`t really recognize the former nun-man on first sight. But, he was sort of really intimidating regardless. Although he didn`t recognize Kraven-- he did very much recognize the seemingly dead Ivy slung over his shoulders, the sight making his heart sink into the pit of his stomach. He was sort of glad Ryder closed his eyes, because he probably wouldn`t be too happy about this. Buddi made the quiet decision to not yet engage Kraven head on-- because that was probably the stupidest thing ever. He`d inform Vulture Team upon returning to Carrion Land, and they`d do something about it then. For now, he had other worries- like getting himself, Isaac, and Ryder out of here safely before their base sort of got blown up or their Boss died. Both of those things would pretty much suck. "Isaac, just cover me from behind--!" As soon as he finished his order, a bit of a smile grew under his mask as he made quick work of cutting through Justus` forces and heading for the exit down to the third floor- he didn`t seem to notice that the soldiers got up as soon as he cut them down, but Buddi was pretty satisfied none the less.

(EXIT BUDDI AND RYDER)  

⊰ Buddi`s Theme - I`m My Own Master Now
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Fri Oct 25, 2013 1:45 pm

osephine eaumont
❣ THE BOSS ❣ 

words that kill

[ ☆ ★ ☆ ]

"`Course you did," Jo uttered bitterly, obviously finding his whole deductive reasoning talent to be more than just a little unsettling. She watched as her fist was grabbed and twisted; only wincing slightly as she had prepared herself for such a move, given as it was pretty much guaranteed. Upon hearing his comment about Shirley, however, Jo shot him an indignant glare and promptly spat at him- looking almost surprised as she noticed that what she spat out at him was in fact darkened, crimson blood. This took her off guard in the slightest, easily perceptible to that whole punching thing. She let out a few weak, pained grunts, before swiftly jerking her arm off to the side to put an end to that- and bringing up her other fist to throw a significantly-less-strong-than-usual punch to his face.  

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Oct 25, 2013 2:35 pm

"In the name of the ambition of azure flames, all servants of evil shall taste the edge of my blade!"

Justus had been knocked aside by Buddi as well as the gargantuan man had burst through the crowd--but the bluenette quickly regained his footing and glared over at the one remaining Vulture in the immediate area--Isaac.
"Alright then! I'm tired of letting you Sullonsteinian vermin walk all over me! Lady Emilia was an exception because she is a noble knight, but I shan't make an exception for you!" Justus pointed his lance at Isaac and smirked, before shouting at his men, "CHARGE, MEN! KILL THE SULLONSTEINIAN!" And thus, the two hundred soldiers all charged at Isaac--all in unison, all brandishing their blades.

While all of this was happening--Vincent kind of moved off to the side. He figured that he shouldn't get involved yet--he didn't want to get trampled by Justus' soldiers, after all. So, for now he would just stay off to the side and wait--he could tell Isaac apart from the undead soldiers, who were colder than normal humans, because, well--they were undead. If the soldiers failed--then Vincent would step in to attack Isaac instead. But, he doubted that the two hundred some unkillable soldiers would fail, honestly.

Justus’ Theme – Xepher
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Fri Oct 25, 2013 4:22 pm

Isaac Harvey
Blondy

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F4) - Page 3 Tumblr_msa5plb5df1rhodoko1_500

Isaac was pleased when Buddi agreed with him. As soon as he was placed back down on the ground all he said to the big man was, "Thanks Buddi." Then came the problem with the soldiers. 'Oh yeah. I almost forgot about them and all cause of Ryder. Whoops.' Isaac took out his cards and got himself ready when all of a sudden, Buddi charged ahead. This caught the blonde one off guard of how fast the man was going. "Wait. Buddi I can't keep up!" Isaac tried his best to catch up to only be blocked off by the dead soldiers. His eyes widened when Justus yelled at his men to attack. 'Oh crap! Shit! Fuck me!'

Just what was he going to do about this situation? Theres about 200 vs 1 of him. If he tried to fight, he'll most likely die. If he surrenders as a prisoner, he'll most likely die. He didn't really like the choices he had. There had to be a third way to get out of this. If it was a small gleam of chance, he would take it. But how? Blow up the floor and fall down? Nah. That would probably result in him to fall all the way down to his death. Just what can he do!? Isaac decided not to think logically anymore. He had to go with his gut feelings. Maybe that would help. Isaac took out his cards as the men started to charge at him. Well not all at once since it was still kinda small for them all to fit. Isaac threw a few of his sharp ones at a few of the grunts head's, taking them off. He didn't stop and threw some explosive ones at a few others. Even though this wouldn't really affect them, this gave the time Isaac needed. He started to place a few cards on the floor behind him and continued his best to stall the guys that were coming. A little bit later, the ground blew up behind him. As soon as the new grunts were charging at him, Isaac gave a grin.
"See you later fuckers!" Isaac jumped behind him and fell down the floor. The only question now is how is he going to break his fall?

Is he going to try and fall on his legs and have those break on the impact? Too risky. Is he going to try and do a roll as soon as he got close to the ground? There's no way in hell he could do that! Issac pondered as he was getting closer and closer to the ground. Was there any cards that could save him? Lets see. He had his explosive ones, sharp ones, electric ones, smoke bomb ones, holograph ones, and that was it. Isaac wished he made one that could explode into a pillow. That might work.
"Ah screw it! I'll try it!" Isaac took out his explosive card and threw it on the ground that was still approaching. As he was getting near to it, Isaac threw up his arms to block his face as the explosion went off. With the card going off, Isaac braced for impact as the explosion knocked him back as his back hit one of the metal walls. "Ow...to think I was saved by an explosion." Isaac got up slowly to look at himself. There were burn marks on his chest and legs. It didn't look too serious but it still hurt with his back in a bit of pain as well. Nothing he wasn't used to though with the other burn marks he had before. Isaac shuddered as part of that event came back as he started to limp a bit before walking slowly back to Carrion.

*Exit*

"I will use my cards to protect everyone!"
dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Oct 25, 2013 9:11 pm

Justus kind of stared at the place that Isaac had disappeared to, his facial expression the perfect portrait of absolute 'what-the-fuck-even--'. He growled quietly under his breath, gripping his lance and preparing to pursue, only to feel a hand grab his shoulder from behind and stop him. He turned, only to see Vincent, who then turned, and walked over to the side of the room as he spoke, a small air of smugness on his voice,
" 'Real warriors,' was it? Hm. I'm...impressed. Really."
Justus could so tell that Vincent wasn't actually impressed at all. Which wasn't anything out of ordinary for the blind swordsman, anyhow, but still.
"Quiet, you--!" Justus was so ready to start an argument then and there with Vincent--but then, he realized that Kraven was on the floor, trying to make his way through the mass of soldiers. When...had Kraven even gotten there? Justus had been so caught up with the action around himself that he hadn't even noticed.
Justus moved into the crowd of soldiers, herding them away and clearing a path out for Kraven to walk through.

"Form up, form up--!" Justus called to the soldiers, an obvious air of irritation on his voice as he picked up a stray decapitated head from the ground, shoving it into the arms of an aimlessly wandering headless soldier, who proceeded to try to stick the head back on, only to have it slide off every time the man tried.
After Justus finished clearing the soldiers out of Kraven's way, he stood by the side as well. He was practically fuming. He couldn't believe that he'd suffered such an insult. He, and all two hundred of his crusaders, had somehow been bypassed by a weak-looking little blonde urchin! He couldn't believe it! He knew one thing for sure--the next time he saw that blondie, he was going to skewer him...and maybe the big guy too...and maybe everyone on their side...except Lady Emilia, he wouldn't skewer her--
Okay, okay--too many plans. Justus shook his head, then sighed, trying his best to clear his thoughts. He...was going to get in a lot of trouble, wasn't he? Wonderful.

Justus’ Theme – Xepher
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Oct 26, 2013 5:05 am

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F4) - Page 3 Innsmo10

Dr. Hal Innsmouth
The Eyes

And then Hal caught that punch too. The man began to twist her arm yet again, forcing her to her knees "Pathetic... I think this battle has been drawn out enough..." the man's smile slowly grew as he brought his face closer to hers. Their eyes, met, and slowly his began to become bloodshot. Blood trailed from his eyeballs, and a strange power overtook her "You will sleep now... and when you awake... you will have no memories of your former life... The Boss will be eternally forgotten... and Josephine Beaumont will return..." his gaze stabbed through her own eyes, and a strange yet familiar aura could be felt and seen coming from his body.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sat Oct 26, 2013 5:46 am

osephine eaumont
❣ THE BOSS ❣ 

words that kill

[ ☆ ★ ☆ ]

Jo just huffed as her fist was swiftly caught again - she bared her teeth, gritting them as she shifted her weight onto her lower half, doing her best to stay on her feet, only for her knees to buckle immediately after and send her helplessly falling down onto them. She grunted, rebelliously trying to struggle back up to her full height, but failing miserably each time-- this fight hadn`t been going on for long enough...! There was no way Ryder had already gotten back to Carrion Land- if she lost now, she`d doom them all...! Giving up wasn`t an option, losing hope wasn`t an option -- ever. Her shaky, weakened and still bleeding limbs refused to comply, however - only sending her crashing back down each time she tried. "Fuck... fuckfuckfuck...!" She uttered breathlessly, before letting out a string of harsh, wheezing coughs and getting splotches of darkened blood onto the tip of Hal`s shoes-- which, she supposed, brightened the mood just a tad.

Her eye flickered upward to meet his as he lowered himself - her body breaking into an involuntary tremble, from his sultry voice alone. She-- was going to die here, wasn`t she...? Completely alone, in No Man`s Land of all places... and anyone left that she cared about would rot along with her, all because she couldn`t beat this guy...! This man-- this Hal Innsmouth. His eyes, slowly turning bloodshot peered straight into her own single eye-- his body was radiating something - something she couldn`t understand in the slightest, but something that made her shake all over. "N-No..." She uttered, making a weak attempt at scrambling away from him.
"No..! S-Stop! I--I still need too--! I-I can`t--! Not here--! Ryder`s still-- Vulture Team still has too--!!" Her body jerked - Jo`s vision became white for a single moment, before her eye rolled to the back of her head and she collapsed right at Innsmouth`s feet, utterly still and unmoving. 

Last edited by Emu Queen on Sat Oct 26, 2013 6:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Oct 26, 2013 5:59 am

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F4) - Page 3 Scarre11

Kraven

Hal merely grinned to the woman as her vision faded and she dropped to his feet "All too easy..." the man spoke in a soft voice. He picked the woman up, and started to drag her up the stairs to the 5th floor. If Kraven had succeeded on his side of the bargain, then the plan would be the perfect success. Yes, this was the perfect day! Hal could not wait to report this to his Mistress! Good day indeed!

Kraven watched as Ryder escaped with Buddi and Isaac, good. Kraven let the awkwardness of the whole situation sink in before the man approached Justus "You there..." he suddenly tossed over the mangled body of Ivy to Justus "Deliver this body to the staff on Floor 0 immediately... then meet me on the 5th floor... understood...?" the man ordered the knight, before walking past him. It was time to move forward, to move on to the final phase of Kraven's master plan "And with this move... I win..." the man let out a subtle, low laugh as he walked up the spiral of stairs to the 5th floor.

(BOTH EXIT)

"The world will beg for mercy as I stand above it all, ready to MASSACRE its god-forbidden remains... it'll beg me to give it a chance, to teach me that 'Hey! It's not that bad!' after all, everyone has goodness in their hearts right!? And then I'll answer... no."
Kraven Theme - It Has to Be This Way

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Oct 26, 2013 6:20 am

Justus caught the figure that was thrown at him--and was a bit surprised to see who it was. What was the Alchemist of Emerald Flames doing here--? Captured, maybe? That was completely possible, after all...since she was on the other side...He listened to Kraven's order, then nodded to him, speaking,
"Right away, Your Highness!" Justus moved Ivy into a position over his shoulder, making her easier to carry, then quickly headed off to Floor 0, after having hastily told his troops to return to their stations at the entrance.

In the meantime, as the situation seemed to have quickly diffused itself, Vincent took his leave, as well, deciding that it would probably be prudent to go find Kat...

*Exit Justus and Vincent*

Justus’ Theme – Xepher
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:36 am

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F4) - Page 3 3b50ad49-b01e-4f68-b7b2-fa47c21d22ff_zps8e6aab06

The Conqueror Worm
Kraven

Kraven awaited Ryder on the 4th floor, he looked at the seemingly endless loop of stairs rising into the darkness. Truly it was both an amazing and horrific sight, especially know that like everything else... the stairs did come to an end. Kraven seemed to look back as he used to, back to his older face and body, and wearing the suit that he wore when he first started training Dorthy, when the banquet with The Family happened. Kraven stared up at the stairs, his fists tightening "It's actually kinda beautiful..." he commented smiling "Ryder... you are weak... if you're trying to kill me..." Kraven picked up an old wooden bat from the church, it was waiting at the base of the stairs. Kraven was waiting for it "Let's make end this like it started..."

"Get back on your feet... now."
Father Death Theme - This Fight is To The Strong
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:57 am

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F4) - Page 3 Ryder110_zps726ed508

Ryder Mercy
Curveball
“I'm going to wipe every last speck of that man off of this planet...I won't let him hurt anyone else...!”

Ryder arrived at the top of the stairs, getting to the fourth floor and walking a few steps down the hallway, and then he saw Kraven--standing there holding what looked like...an old wooden baseball bat...upon closer inspection, Ryder's own old bat...
"...You kept that old thing all this time...?" Ryder said, moving forward a bit more, slowly. "And here I thought that you considered yourself forward-moving."

Ryder's Theme - Armed With Death
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Nov 12, 2013 3:05 am

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F4) - Page 3 3b50ad49-b01e-4f68-b7b2-fa47c21d22ff_zps8e6aab06

The Conqueror Worm
Kraven

Kraven tossed the baseball bat to Ryder's feet "Come at me..." he spoke to Ryder, a serious, deadpan expression on his face ''No more fun... prove to me how much stronger you've become... " the man spoke to Ryder, then he lifted his arms up to guard himself. Truly, he wished they could have done this in the church, that place had so much more spirit than this cold, dead base. Kraven shook his head, throwing aside his worries before glaring to Ryder "You know... I was once a lot like you... heck... I even once had a family..." Kraven spoke solemnly to Ryder "They're gone now... I left every part of my old life behind... no... you see, that man is dead. He died long ago, 20 years ago Kraven was born, and that old man became extinct... evolution happened." he told Ryder "NOW COME ON! ATTACK ME! HIT ME WITH THAT BAT!"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Nov 12, 2013 3:17 am

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F4) - Page 3 Ryder110_zps726ed508

Ryder Mercy
Curveball
“I'm going to wipe every last speck of that man off of this planet...I won't let him hurt anyone else...!”

Ryder watched the bat roll to his feet, and he bent down, picking it up. The wooden surface beneath his hand...it felt like home. It felt like the old bat that he'd used the first time he'd played baseball...the bat that he'd brandished when first defending his home town...the bat that he'd used...this very same bat...when he'd first started fighting in No Man's Land...
Ryder looked up from the bat, looking down the hall at Kraven, listening to the man speak.

"We might have been similar once, yeah...but listen. You're so up on the whole evolution deal...then you should realize that evolution takes different paths. We might have started out the same--but we're beyond different, Kraven. But you know...if killing you means becoming a monster...then I guess I've got no choice, huh...?"
Ryder began to approach Kraven--starting at a walk. This walk began to increase in pace as he went--eventually working its way up into a mad dash down the hallway towards Kraven. As soon as he got close enough, he went through the familiar motions--pulling his arms back, then using all of his might to swing his bat out at the man before him.

Ryder's Theme - Armed With Death
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Nov 12, 2013 3:30 am

The Conqueror Worm
Kraven

Kraven smiled to Ryder, he agreed with Ryder, though he would not speak a word about it "Listen..." Kraven spoke as Ryder charged Kraven. The blonde began to move backwards, moving up the stair case before Ryder finally got close to him. Kraven crossed his arms together to guard against the bat, only for the strike to break through his guard "If you think killing me will end this... you're wrong..." he told Ryder, Kraven continued to move up the stairwell as they fought. He threw a few punches towards Ryder in return for that bat strike, to keep Ryder busy and NOT swinging that thing at him again "There are dark forces at work Ryder... you see... these people... someone like me is just an anomaly... those millions of people? Merely a statistic... and they... they know what's really going on. They look at this world and laugh... it's just another part of the plan... and in the end us normal people... we're just meaningless cattle... if you want to put an end to me... you're just going to bring yourself into a much bigger conflict... and you're going to regret it..."

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next