Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Highend // Recreation Center

+2
dbzhardcore
The Hidden Spring
6 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Highend // Recreation Center - Page 4 Empty Re: Highend // Recreation Center

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:20 pm

Highend // Recreation Center - Page 4 JaydenandKayden25_zpsa1f8baaf

Jayden and Kayden Levard
The Nightshade Brothers
-------------------------------------
“A fight that big, huh? Sounds like a party! Count us in!”

"Don't worry, Sophia--they've got it under control," Jayden spoke to the bed-ridden girl. The twins didn't want to get involved--especially after having almost gotten shot. They decided to just stay with Sophia, instead of doing anything productive, deciding to leave the interrogation to Ghoul and his rubber chicken.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jayden and Kayden's Theme – Too Good Too Bad
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:45 pm

Highend // Recreation Center - Page 4 Bunny4_zps48ae195f
BunnyMio

TheCrimsonAngelofDeathstandsbeforeyou
Theme:Get your Body Beat

Oh this was bad...very bad...very very bad. She was now tied to a chair, having a cock in her face...wait.
"Sorry, I left them at home. If you let me go, I'll go get them." she said.

Fearmynameanddowhatsbestforyou

Highend // Recreation Center - Page 4 Untitled-3
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:34 pm

Highend // Recreation Center - Page 4 Sophia5_zpsb0d66fba

Sophia Harper
*Blackout*
-------------------------
"Oh, hello there! I think I know you... Oh, right! You're the one I'm supposed to kill now!"
-------------------------

Sophia continued to cower in her bed and cling to Kayden's sleeve as things continued to happen- before finally she just let go of Kayden, shoved the covers off her legs, and stood up. She swayed a moment before she reached over and snagged her gun off the bed, dropping it in her backpack before slinging it over her shoulder and working her way to the door. She kept close to the walls though, using them to help her keep her balance as she promptly worked to escape the area. She had no plans of laying there and watching the proceedings, whether she was supposed to be in bed or not. She just wasn't going to- and if the twins followed her, then so be it.

*Exit*

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:37 pm

Highend // Recreation Center - Page 4 Ecca8310-de29-4ecc-bee5-f44f2b2ce209_zps3d8d51cb

Mr. Ghoul
Skull-Faced Gentleman
__________________________________________________________________________________________

Ghoul blinked at Bunny for a moment as she responded "Oh okay, I'll just- WAIT A SECOND!" Ghoul was about to try and untie her until he came to the realization "YOU'RE LYING TO ME! THE HORROR! YOU HORRIBLE PERSON!" he yelled at Bunny, slapping her across the face with the rubber chicken "YOU LIE! LIAR!" he yelled to the woman again. How dare she!? Ghoul slapped her a few more times with the chicken before he told her "Tell me ALL THE THINGS! ALLLLL THE THINGS!" he yelled at her, it was obvious the guy didn't really have anything to interrogate her on anyways.

_______________________________________________________ ___________________________________
"Even The Family has a few skeletons in their closet, eh? Call me Mr. Ghoul."

Mr. Ghoul Theme - Twilight
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:59 pm

Highend // Recreation Center - Page 4 JaydenandKayden25_zpsa1f8baaf

Jayden and Kayden Levard
The Nightshade Brothers
“A fight that big, huh? Sounds like a party! Count us in!”

The twins got a good chuckle out of all of the rubber chicken slapping--somehow, rubber chicken gags just never got old for some reason. They were a bit concerned when they saw Sophia up and leave, though. She was supposed to be resting! The two of them looked at each other, then quickly pursued Sophia out the door, wanting to get her back to the infirmary to rest.

*Exit*

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jayden and Kayden's Theme – Too Good Too Bad
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:07 pm

BunnyMio

Bunny endured being slapped around by a rubber chicken and looked at him.
"Fine...I have boobs...that's about it...oh, and you're alive again after I buried Henry...by the way, Grave Robber is a criminal offence...also necromancy is sort of bad too." she said, being very calm.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:08 pm

Sami
Monroe

Sami Monroe
I am a cripple...a useless corpse for society to mock

Highend // Recreation Center - Page 4 Sami-1
[color=#FF6600]
"Well, have fun Ghoul. I'm off." Sami left (exit)

People can be so cruel
[/quote]
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:17 pm

Highend // Recreation Center - Page 4 Ecca8310-de29-4ecc-bee5-f44f2b2ce209_zps3d8d51cb

Mr. Ghoul
Skull-Faced Gentleman
__________________________________________________________________________________________

Ghoul paused for a minute before slapping her with the chicken again "Meh, your boobs are nice, but The Mistress has better ones... so did the pink nurse..." he replied to Bunny as if disappointed in her. He tossed the chicken aside and moved closer to her "Cybernetics dear! Cybernetics! Your bullet didn't get into my brain...! And so long as my heart or brain isn't pierced I can be rebuilt! I'm more machine than man these days!" he told her before he suddenly took out something from his jacket. It was a book "NOW THE REAL TORTURE BEGINS! Behold! My Fan No Man's Land Fan fiction! Akuryo X Hannibal! Hannikuryo! BE AFRAID! BE VERY AFRAID!" he then started to read a poorly written, ridiculous, raunchy romance story about Akuryo and Hannibal.

_______________________________________________________ ___________________________________

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:39 pm

BunnyMio

Bunny rose an eyebrow.
"You know what's funny? Hannibal actually LIKES taking it up the butt. He told me himself when he tried to recruit me to his side." she said. "So, this is actually cannon...cause I hate Akuryo too. So please, keep reading. I'm really entertained by this." she continued to listen contently.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:26 pm

Mr. Ghoul
Skull-Faced Gentleman

Ghoul suddenly threw the book to the floor and stomped on it repeatedly "FUCK! FUCK FUCK! YOU KNOW WHAT!?" Ghoul got his machine gun and just shoved it into her mouth "I'M JUST GONNA BLOW YOUR BRAINS OUT!" he yelled as he suddenly pulled the trigger, only to hear a click, click, click. Ghoul arched an eyebrow "Oh safety was on...! NOW!" Ghoul was about to pull the trigger again before he suddenly got a text. Ghoul let out a sigh and pulled Holy out of Bunny's mouth "Hold on I gotta check this...!" he told her as he read the text. Ghoul's eyes began to widen "No! It can't be...!" The Kingpin had learned about Bunny already!? AND he was ordering Ghoul to free her because they'd entered an alliance with Vulture Team!? Ghoul's expression of hatred intensified before the man took his machine gun and pointed it at Bunny anyways "FUCK THIS! I'm just gonna kill you for what you did!" he yelled to Bunny before the man suddenly grabbed his head in pain. He fell to his knees, making loud, pained grumbles. Then, the man suddenly took off his mouth, it was Henry again. Henry had a cold, angered expression on his face "The Family wants you free... apparently Josephine explained herself to The Family and the two factions aren't at war anymore..." he said in an annoyed tone, Henry didn't seem to like this situation anymore than Ghoul. Bunny had came up with excuses regarding killing him, but she still tried to kill him, or rather she did. And Henry hated her for that "You're free..." he told her as he ripped the robes apart using his cybernetics. Of course, Bunny didn't have a leg "Free to go... of course, you're going to have to find out a way to get their on your own... I was ordered to free you because my leader doesn't want more bloodshed... and I did... but I won't care if you lose your life on your way home..." he told Bunny as he started to walk away "And tell The Boss that she's made an enemy out of Henry Ghast... I don't care if our organizations are at piece..." he muttered to her before walking out of the building, leaving her with a chance to leave.
(EXIT)

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:40 pm

BunnyMio

Bunny listened intently, a little frightened as the gun was in her mouth. Her training made it pretty...well...difficult to show emotion during interrogations. Or to just be an annoying as possible. She sighed as Henry left. She hated Ghoul, she felt bad for Henry. But thankfully, she knew his weakness now. That would come in handy. She looked at her leg, and sighed. This was gonna suck. However, she looked through the backpack of cybernetics she had. She made a quick fix, being able to walk, but that was it. She got up, watching Ghoul go, and then making her way out of Highland. It was time to return home. (exit)

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Aug 22, 2013 7:07 pm

Boris Gregor
Highend // Recreation Center - Page 4 Boris4_zps419c363a
Codename: Airay

Boris groaned and looked around, seeing everyone was gone.
"Son of a bitch...I missed some shit..." he said. He got up, and left to find others. (exit)
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Fri Aug 23, 2013 5:53 pm

Marcus Clouth
The Fireball

Highend // Recreation Center - Page 4 WElmj

Marcus showed up a bit later, Renier still on his back. "Hi guys! I thought I would show you someone I met!" He ran inside the Infirmary room to see it only empty. Huh? Where did everyone go! He let the man get off his back while he thought. "I know! They're at the Park! Lets go Long Hair Man!" Marcus exclaimed to Renier before running off towards the Park area.

*Exit*

"Fire! Fire! Fire!"
dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Merix Fri Aug 23, 2013 5:56 pm

Plague
Renier Cross
(Profile)

Highend // Recreation Center - Page 4 Renier28p2_zpsde1581a8

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

well... that was certainly different and a somewhat comical thing for onlookers to see... anyways, im coming.
reneir followed marcus, running a bit funny as one of his legs had fallen asleep on the way.
[exit]

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

Merix
Canadian
Canadian

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4