Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Highend // Recreation Center

+2
dbzhardcore
The Hidden Spring
6 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Highend // Recreation Center - Page 3 Empty Re: Highend // Recreation Center

Post  dbzhardcore Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:55 am

Marcus Clouth
The Fireball

Highend // Recreation Center - Page 3 D2_Adell_4_Bust

Marcus didn't notice there. He was finish eating chocolate. He wanted to do something to let off steam and he knew where to go. He ran off from the Infirmary.

*Exit*

"Fire! Fire! Fire!"

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:00 am

Highend // Recreation Center - Page 3 Ecca8310-de29-4ecc-bee5-f44f2b2ce209_zps3d8d51cb

Mr. Ghoul
Skull-Faced Gentleman
__________________________________________________________________________________________

Ghoul immediately drew out Holy, his machine fun on Sophia when he noticed she had taken one of the twins' hats "YOU. GIVE. THAT. HAT. BACK. TO. THE. HAT. BOY... wow that stretched out... shoudla just said give that hat back..." Ghoul was quite passionate about hats, and he didn't care if they didn't mind, Ghoul was quite butthurt about hat stealing. Ghoul's wide eyes glared out at Sophia "One doesn't just take hats! One must earn hats! HATS ARE GOD! HATS-" and then Sami answered him, Mr Ghoul suddenly forgot that the hat existed. He literally dropped Holy to the ground, with its safety off, and ran off. He returned a minute later with a bottle of water, giving it to Sami "There you go! Can I have free sex now!?" he asked her, looking at her like a puppy.

_______________________________________________________ ___________________________________
"Even The Family has a few skeletons in their closet, eh? Call me Mr. Ghoul."

Mr. Ghoul Theme - Twilight
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:06 am

Sami
Monroe

Sami Monroe
I am a cripple...a useless corpse for society to mock

Highend // Recreation Center - Page 3 Sami-1

Sami sighed and put his gun on safety mode, and then took the water bottle, opening it.
"No free sex for you. I'd rather fuck Kayden then you." she said, starting to drink.

Bunny was dumbfounded. Just...how...why...? She held in all snorts that wanted out...SO BADLY.

People can be so cruel
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:12 am

Highend // Recreation Center - Page 3 Sophia5_zpsb0d66fba

Sophia Harper
*Blackout*
-------------------------
"Oh, hello there! I think I know you... Oh, right! You're the one I'm supposed to kill now!"

Sophia giggled happily at the response her hat theft received from the twins, smiling at the two- before Ghoul happened and she froze, wondering for a moment whether she should actually be terrified. True, there was a gun... but then again, Ghoul was almost never serious. Just in case though, she slowly lifted the hat off her head and dropped it back onto Jayden's, timidly sinking back into her bed after that and looking a bit like a scolded puppy.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:22 am

Highend // Recreation Center - Page 3 JaydenandKayden25_zpsa1f8baaf

Jayden and Kayden Levard
The Nightshade Brothers
-------------------------------------
“A fight that big, huh? Sounds like a party! Count us in!”

"Er...sorry 'bout that, Sophia..." Jayden smiled at Sophia apologetically.
"S-Say what now?!" Kayden exclaimed after Sami happened, thoroughly embarrassed by her statement.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jayden and Kayden's Theme – Too Good Too Bad
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:24 am

Highend // Recreation Center - Page 3 Ecca8310-de29-4ecc-bee5-f44f2b2ce209_zps3d8d51cb

Mr. Ghoul
Skull-Faced Gentleman
__________________________________________________________________________________________

Ghoul eagerly awaited Sami's answer, it goes to say he was very disappointed "Oh..." he said, the man suddenly slouching his back and looking quite sad. The man began to slowly walk away, until his suddenly stood up straight "IDEA!" he called out before running back to Sami "If I rip off his face and wear at as a mask THEN will you do it with me!?" he asked her quite seriously, it was expected from him these days. Then he came up with another idea "Or is it that you're into children?" he looked over to Kayden before looking back to Sami "Yeah, definitely into children."

_______________________________________________________ ___________________________________

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:40 am

Sami
Monroe

Sami Monroe

"Leave his face alone Ghoul." she said, crossing her arms. "Ghoul, oh you're just too god to me. I'm not worthy of your penis. You can't sell yourself short to a chestless bitch like me. You need a girl with honkers...like..." she tried to think of women in the Family, but couldn't. "Uh...Uhh...that...one...chick...from Worm...Catherine. Yeah. Whore, and boobs! It's perfect for you Ghoul!" she said.

"Wow...shots fired at Ghoul..." Bunny thought. "Wait, this is getting me no where, I need to get out!" she said, looking around, in hopes to find a way back out of there...undetected.

People can be so cruel
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:42 am

Sophia Harper
*Blackout*
"Oh, hello there! I think I know you... Oh, right! You're the one I'm supposed to kill now!"

Sophia shook her head slightly at Jayden as if denying his need to apologize, though she looked too afraid of the others in the room to try speaking. Instead, she played with the fabric of her jacket, listening quietly to the conversation- though silently worrying, just slightly, for Kayden. She also wondered when she might be able to get out of there... she didn't care for being stuck in a bed.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:45 am

Mr. Ghoul
Skull-Faced Gentleman

Ghoul just stood there, listening to Sami, and when she finished he responded "Oooooh yeah! I remember her! She was awesome! And have more boobage than you! EXCEPT-!" oh boy "That would require me to walk all the way to wherever she is. And that would require work. And fuck work." he responded to her quite bluntly. Ghoul was quite keen on harassing Sami at this point "The Family is such a sausage fest! So you're automatically super hot! So yeah!" he told her, he had managed to make three backhanded comments to her in such a short time.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:55 am

Sami
Monroe

Sami Monroe

"Oh, I feel so hurt. It's a sausage fest because the Don wants to motivate the man whenever a girl's around. Women to him are objects, not people. I'm the only woman in the council for a reason...and that is the reason. Not because of my speed or skill, but because I have small ass and tits that's enough to get men boners." she said, sighing.

"Is this some kind of soap opera?" Bunny thought. She was still looking for a way out. Maybe if she hid in the laundry, she'd be free, but the risk of there being poop, blood or corpses made that idea....bad. Plan B was the incinerater. Nope. C...was to wait for everyone to leave or fall asleep, and simply walk out. She'd been on longer steak outs. Plus, this was entertaining.

People can be so cruel
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:20 am

Mr. Ghoul
Skull-Faced Gentleman

Ghoul arched an eyebrow at Sami as she spoke "Oh really...?" he asked, a small smile growing on his face. He seemed quite amused by that statement "So I assume Mrs White, Eve, isn't female? What does that make her then? A dinosaur? A gender-neutral chibi thing?" he asked, grinning "Because last time I checked she's on the council AND cooler then you..." he replied to her, a nice wide grin on her face "You're as much the only female member of the council as I'm the only cactus at this carnival!" he barked out to her, then started laughing.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:50 pm

Sami
Monroe

Sami Monroe

"She's part of the- GAH!" Sami growled. "Listen you..." she calmed down, sighing. "I'm very tired Ghoul...it slipped my mind...but there is a difference between her and I." she said. "She is Don's daughter. Any guy who looks at her with intent gets a bullet to the face. The Don could care less about me, as long as I do my job." she said, crossing her legs.

People can be so cruel
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:05 am

Mr. Ghoul
Skull-Faced Gentleman

Ghoul nodded to Sami "Well you got on thing right... no one really cares about you..." he told her as he tried to pick his nose, failing since he had a mask on. The man looked around, realizing the lack of really anyone "Oh... well..." the fog in the building suddenly cleared up. Mr Ghoul had no one to bother, that was a problem for him "Ugh... so bored... this party better be done soon! I need to ask The Kingpin when I can go back to kill those Vulture gay lords! I'm itching to get back at that bitch for trying to kill Henry!"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:09 am

Sami
Monroe

Sami Monroe

"I'm sure you'll get a chance. Everyone knows the Don hates those Vulture dickweeds." she said, not really caring about what the hell Ghoul said. She didn't need others, they were all just...nothing to her.

Bunny sighed. She needed to get this info back. SOMEHOW, the family was able to raise the dead...or had a lab and science to do it. She needed to tell Vulture this now. She looked around for an exit, finding nothing but a pair of large double doors and the open vent she went into. She sighed, knowing that the vent was the only way. She climbed up if, which proved very difficult, and started to move to the ceiling vents. She nearly made it to the chimney, when the vent casing fell off with a loud CLANG on the floor. Bunny cursed herself.
"Oh shit..." she thought.

People can be so cruel
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:14 am

Jayden and Kayden Levard
The Nightshade Brothers

The twins kind of stared for a moment as Bunny was revealed. They looked at each other, then back to Bunny.
"Well. That's one way t' make an entrance." Jayden shrugged, before he and his brother each drew a handgun out of their sleeves, setting both of their aims onto Bunny. They weren't going to shoot--yet. "Make this easier on yourself and don't fight back. You're surrounded here."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:19 am

Mr. Ghoul
Skull-Faced Gentleman

Ghoul suddenly threw both fists up into the air "Imma throw a rock at them!" he yelled, oh, they were gonna deserve ALL THE ROCKS! Mr Ghoul then just kinda stood there until Bunny did the thing, the thing. While the twins were being all reasonable, asking her to surrender, Ghoul thought some extra violence was needed. Ghoul narrowed his eyes at Bunny "Long time no see..." he cursed as he suddenly shot Holy around Bunny, narrowly missing every shot at her until he formed a silhouette of her body with the bullet holes "Now where did we leave off? Somewhere along the line where you tried to KILL poor innocent HENRY!" it goes to say Ghoul was pissed off.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:29 am

Highend // Recreation Center - Page 3 Bunny4_zps48ae195f
BunnyMio

TheCrimsonAngelofDeathstandsbeforeyou
Theme:Get your Body Beat

"You're holding that man hostage!" Bunny yelled. "He's an innocent man, and you make his life hell!" she started to try and claw her way back into the vent, which proved VERY hard, since there was nothing to really grasp. "Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck!" she kept thinking.

Sami stood up, and shot at Bunny's chest, one of the bullets going right through. The woman held no mercy. She smirked at Bunny's screams, and watching her scrabble to get into the vent was...entertaining.

Fearmynameanddowhatsbestforyou

Highend // Recreation Center - Page 3 Untitled-3
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:36 am

Sophia Harper
*Blackout*

Sophia let out a quiet shriek of shock when suddenly there was gunshots, staring between the twins, Bunny, and Mr. Ghoul. Gosh these people were scary!! Her hand shaking, she reached into her backpack which was nearby like always and pulled out a simple handgun, holding it tightly- just in case. She didn't want to be used as a hostage or something, since she was probably the weakest one there right now. Then there was more shots, and she gave up on holding her calm, cowering back into her bed and trying to disappear.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:04 am

Mr. Ghoul
Skull-Faced Gentleman

Ghoul shook his head to Bunny "Henry hates us... BUT he hates you more!" he replied to Bunny before she was shot in the chest. Ghoul couldn't help but smile "SEXY SHOT!" he burst out yelling before he started to walk. Ghoul walked over to Bunny as she scrambled for the vent, before quickly kicking her right in the gut "Keep her alive! The Kingpin probably wants a word with her!" he told the other assassins. Personally, Ghoul just kinda wanted to make her life miserable, he would kill her when he wanted to "You're in hell now, Bunny! No carrots here!"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:08 am

Jayden and Kayden Levard
The Nightshade Brothers

"Should one of us contact the Kingpin about this...?" Jayden asked as he and his brother put their guns away upon seeing that Sami and Mr. Ghoul had the situation perfectly under control.
"Gotta wonder how she even got in here..." Kayden said, looking at Bunny curiously before he went over and sat on the edge of Sophia's bed, patting her head at seeing that she was scared.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:12 am

BunnyMio

"Ahhh...fuck off..." she grunted. She crumpled on the floor when Ghoul kicked her. She was in a pickle now. She got one of her guns and started to shoot at them, making a break for the window. She jumped, breaking through, and started to make a break for it.

Sami took a bullet heading for the twins. Her hand was bleeding now, that sucked.
"GHOUL! INTERSEPT HER!" she yelled.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:19 am

Sophia Harper
*Blackout*

As soon as Kayden sat on the side of her bed, Sophia reached out and clutched at his sleeve with her uninjured hand, leaving the gun sitting on the bed- she had left the safety on. "I-I feel so... vulnerable," she mumbled, frowning worriedly before flinching and squeezing his sleeve more. Normally, the members of the Family were the ones that scared her- and there was no denying that was part of what she was afraid of- but Bunny randomly appearing in their infirmary area certainly didn't help ease her nerves.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:25 am

Mr. Ghoul
Skull-Faced Gentleman

Ghoul just sort of stood there as Bunny started shooting him, one of them hit him right in the chest, but it only served to make him take a few steps back "My... spleeeeeen! That's my spleen right?" he looked to Sami, tilting his head to the side and letting Bunny break through the window. Ghoul just kinda stood there for a bit as Bunny ran "Heheh.. boobies~" and then Sami told him to intercept her "WHAT WUT!?" he started to panic. He jumped out the window after Bunny, pulling something out from his coat "Now you'll know how I felt!" he yelled to Bunny as he tossed an EMP grenade to her feet "Say goodbye to your cybernetics!"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:39 am

BunnyMio

Bunny's eyes widened as she saw the EMP go off. Suddenly, her right leg and left arm became dead weight. Bunny grunted, trying to move.
"NOT AGAIN!" she yelled, trying her damnest to move.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:59 pm

Mr. Ghoul
Skull-Faced Gentleman

Ghoul slowly walked towards Bunny, whistling a nice little tune as he walked to the woman. Once he got to her, he quickly stomped on Bunny's cybernetic leg, breaking it "NOW YOU KNOW HOW IT FEELS!" he yelled at her before kicking her in the gut again. The man shot a glare at her, he had quite a lot of baggage right now "Your mom!" he yelled at Bunny, because he couldn't come up with any insults at the time. Ghoul then grabbed Bunny and dragged her back to the recreation center, tying her up to a chair using boating ropes, don't ask why he had those. Ghoul began to pace in front of her as he had her tied up "Now... you're our prisoner... we'll be getting plenty of information out of you..." he muttered, before suddenly taking out a rubber chicken and smacking Bunny across the face with it "Where are the plans to the Death Star!?"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down