Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Profile Layout

+12
Emu Queen
Creatio Ex Materia
Colorful Columbina
Dane Nerro
Akikazemoon
Not Manchee
robert200110
Inspector Lestrade
MochaLatte
[KB]Dr.KyoShumiTa
The Hidden Spring
Amazing Pan-Sensei
16 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Profile Layout - Page 5 Empty Re: Profile Layout

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Aug 24, 2013 2:35 am

Approved
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Profile Layout - Page 5 Empty Tessa Erejomovich

Post  Colorful Columbina Thu Aug 29, 2013 8:58 pm

Profile Layout - Page 5 Tessa_zps47c50933

Username: Colorful Columbina

Name: Tessa Erejomovich

Code Name: Movich

Threat Level: B

Gender Female

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Blood Type: O

Ethnicity: White. Russian.

Birth Date: December 22nd

Relationship Status: Single

Side: Undecided

Unique characteristics: Speaks Russian, Spanish, Italian, German and English fluently (though when she gets emotional or mad while speaking English, her Russian accent starts to show).
She is a computer wiz, and is incredibly intelligent. Her father also passed his love of gadgets and tinkering to her.

Notable Crimes: She was charged with leading the attempt to break in and access CIA secret files.

Psychological Analysis: Perfectly sane. Seems to be a little restless most of the time. Impatient.

Interview:  

Dr. Innsmouth: Hello there, call me Hal, so, will you please introduce yourself...?

(Tessa): Tessa.

Dr. Innsmouth: Very well then... so Tessa... will you tell me where you were born? Who were your parents, how was your childhood?

(Tessa): In Russia. My parents or mom or dad or whoever, dumped me in an orphanage the first change they got. Stayed there until I was 7. By then, a wealthy man who had just lost his son right after birth, and who's wife had committed suicide because of it had been looking for a kid. Lucky me. He was, at the time, moving to St Petersberg from the United States. He was an American man who's late wife had been Russian, and he'd taken her last name, my guess was to fit in. The man taught me English, he gave me the education that I never would have had. He was a tinkerer, loved to mess with his gadgets, and always on his goddamn computer. I guess I learned from him. My childhood was lonely. He didn't want me making friends with people he didn't know. I knew a couple of his friend's kids, but we didn't get along, and the last years, he got so secluded that they didn't even come around anymore. Even so, I got everything I wanted. Every new toy, every new piece of technology. The American spoiled his little daughter. I ended up resenting the man. Everything ended up becoming boring. Always the same routine! School, learning, get home, keep on learning, go to sleep, stay up to contemplate what I learned. I got tired of it.

Dr. Innsmouth: Please remember that our conversation is being recorded Tessa... even as we speak, they are listening, watching, we can have men here at any moment to put you down if you put up a fight. Now, What got you into the criminal underworld? What made you into the criminal you have become now?

(Tessa): Like I said! I got bored. Something interesting needed to happen! I wanted to put what I had learned into good use.

Dr. Innsmouth: How was your early criminal career? Who did you work for? What were you?

(Tessa): I didn't have one. I've always been daddy's little girl. I manipulated him into everything I wanted. I guess you could say I was the brains of the whole thing.  

Dr. Innsmouth: You've kill a man before haven't you...? What was your first kill? How did it feel to you?

(Tessa): Nope.

Dr. Innsmouth: Your code name is... most interesting... how did you get it?

(Tessa): People NEVER know how to pronounce my name. Erejomovich. So they said the closest thing, Movich.

Dr. Innsmouth: What was your first major success in your career? Was it how you earned your code name? Or was it something else?

(Tessa): You basically know it all... I'm a one hit wonder! You saying that exposing some of the CIA's most guarded secrets isn't good enough?

Dr. Innsmouth: Tell me Tessa, is there anyone special to you in this world?

(Tessa): Do I look like I'm the kind of person who has time for anyone special?

Dr. Innsmouth: Why are you here? How did you finally get caught?

(Tessa): The government... knew what we were doing *tries to look mad* there was a snitch... somewhere! Anyway my father killed himself before they could arrest him, so he wasn't there to take the blame for me... yeah.

Dr. Innsmouth: We are almost done here, surely you've heard of them? Vulture Team and Conqueror Worm... which do you sympathize with more?

(Tessa): I have, but I've also decided no not pick sides yet. Both sides have qualities that I find... appealing, but I'm going to wait and see how things play out for me.

Dr. Innsmouth: How is your life in No Man's Land?

(Tessa): Nonexistent, I'm being... admitted, soon.

Dr. Innsmouth: I'm sure you're asking yourself why you're here? What is the point of this interview? I can assure you... you won't get any answers today, we are at the end of the interview. Anything else you wish to tell me before you depart from here?

(Tessa): Adios amigo.

Dr. Innsmouth: Goodbye, Tessa.

Notes: She had NOTHING to do with the whole CIA incident. Her father was in charge of all that, but when he died, the police needed someone to blame, and her father's associates were more than happy to point fingers at Tessa, the supposed mastermind genius in the organization. She had two choices, deny the charges and probably get murdered by one of the associates, or take her chances in NML. The associates fixed everything so that her birth record said she was 18, and all the evidence pointed at Tessa so that she would get put away and they would get to walk free.
She really tries to keep up up the act of the technological mastermind that was responsible for the attack on the CIA, but the toughness and everything isn't really who she is. She understands that thats what she has to deal with to survive.
Colorful Columbina
Colorful Columbina
Maple Survivor
Maple Survivor

Back to top Go down

Profile Layout - Page 5 Empty Meili Zau, "Escudo"

Post  Emu Queen Sun Sep 01, 2013 3:52 am

Profile Layout - Page 5 4344b91cab4deb2634e00690f0867199a2c48802_zps7c59e2f1

Profile Layout - Page 5 Tumblr_mj34d9jjGq1rkbbhno1_500_zps3141a1cc

Username:
Emu Queen

Name:
Meili Zau

Code Name:
Escudo

Threat Level:
SS

Sexuality:
Asexual

Blood Type:
AB

Ethnicity:
Indian

Birth Date:
July 4th

Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Side:
Black Dragon

Unique characteristics:
Her cybernetics are extremely prominent, as they take the form of 20 arms sprouting from her person. Her hair, armor, and tattoos are pretty out there as well.

Notable Crimes:
Mostly war crimes, as she has served in the Krieg Army for an unknown amount of years. Accidentally killing civilians, usage of chemical weapons, killing prisoners, etc.

Alignment:
Krieg Army / Black Dragon

Psychological Analysis Re-evaluation:
Subject is.. undoubtedly a pessimist. She has an extraordinarily severe case of manic depression, being in a constant state of melancholy. She speaks in a low whisper, and has some pretty staggering, deep-seeded psychological issues concerning her self esteem. Has several triggers that can send her into a blood curdling rage. Meili is a constant death seeker, although her cybernetics make it rather hard for her to truly die. She often times speaks in the third person.

Interview:

Dr. Innsmouth: Why hello there, call me Dr Innsmouth. It has been some time since your last interview... and I believe that was under a different doctor, please, introduce yourself.

Meili:
My... My name is Meili Zau... Here, they call me Escudo...

Dr. Innsmouth: Is that what you prefer to be called? Escudo... will you tell me where you were born? Who were your parents, and how was your childhood?

Escudo:
I-I don`t.. really remember..! I-I`m sorry...
I`ve... been with Lord Xiaohan for so long.... I don`t think.. parents were truly ever involved...

Dr. Innsmouth: So Escudo, how did you get into the criminal underworld? Surely even someone like you had to start out small. How long ago was it? How old were you when you were introduced to the criminal world?

Escudo:
I`ve known Lord Xiaohan for a long, long time .... since as long as I can remember, I`ve served under the Krieg Army... I don`t remember my age...
When he aligned himself with Black Dragon... he insisted Meili be the one to be upgraded... They did... terrible things...
The things... they consider my crimes here... they happen in.. the heat of war... but, they can`t be overlooked...

Dr. Innsmouth: Currently you work for Black Dragon, when you were just a rookie criminal, did you even know this organization existed?

Escudo:
W-Well... no.. not really..?
I don`t... consider myself under Black Dragon..... Meili only serves Lord Xiaohan...

Dr. Innsmouth:  What is your relationship with the leader of your organization?

Escudo:
How cruel she is... Meili hates people like her... Meili is only blindly following Cao.. That is all...

Dr. Innsmouth: Your code name is... most interesting... how did you get it? Was it given to you by your faction, or is it your own creation?

Escudo:
It was... them, yes... 'Escudo' means 'Shield' in Portuguese... That`s... all I am to them... A front line...

Dr. Innsmouth: What was your first major success in Black Dragon?

Escudo:
I suppose... when they discovered I had the proper genetic code to handle their... work...
My existence is triumph enough for the likes of them...

Dr. Innsmouth: Tell me Escudo, is there anyone special to you in this world?

Escudo:
I... there is no one more dear to Meili than her dear leader... I-I`m sorry... E-Everyone else.. is...
I was always curious... about what unawakened secrets inhabit in his heart... I... wondered... what it was that brought him to tears...

Dr. Innsmouth: How did you end up joining Black Dragon?

Escudo:
Meili... follows Cao... it is not her decision to make...

Dr. Innsmouth: So... what do you think about Vulture Team, Conqueror Worm, and The Inquisitor Faction?

Escudo:
I.. truly pity them... How must it feel to fight a losing battle..? Miserable, most likely... They must be in despair...
Meili hears about them... all the tragedy they`ve faced... It must feel so pointless... All that life, spilling down...

Dr. Innsmouth: How is your life in No Man's Land? Surely it must be nice being so high up the power ladder in a city like this.

Escudo:
... Meili.. would prefer not to talk about it...!

Dr. Innsmouth: Thank you very much for your answers Escudo, now I'm sure you're wondering why you're here. I'll lay it to you straight... we need all the information we can get about The Don and The Mistress... what are they planning...? This is a matter of security, and I can assure you your boss will not be informed about any information you give us. It is in your best interest to answer.

Escudo:
I-I ... don`t.. know anything.. I`m so sorry... I`m so useless... E - Everything I do is for my dear leader`s will... I - I`m really sorry...

Dr. Innsmouth: ....Very well... Escudo.... you may leave now.

Notes:

- She has exactly twenty arms.

- Her cybernetics allow her to fire nuclear beams from each of her hands. She is also gifted with peak human conditioning, with the ability to lift anything up to five times her own weight.

Meili`s theme - Nattoppet
Meili`s battle theme - Sword of Doom

Timeskip:

- After losing against Bunny and Ivy after the death of Cao Xiaohan, Meili was left there unconcious until a few Black Dragon officers came by to pick her up. Since then, she has assumed control over the Krieg army, and upgraded her cybernetics tremendously in order to put herself on par with the nuclear weapon known as Arma.

- Her cybernetic advancements include the enhancing of her strength. She is now tremendously strong, able to lift up buildings with ease. Her cybernetic beams come from each of her twenty hands, each having the ability to dissolve anything it touches, burning it to a pile of ash.

Last edited by Emu Queen on Wed Nov 06, 2013 5:10 am; edited 3 times in total
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Dane Nerro Sun Sep 01, 2013 2:59 pm

Inmate Appearance
Profile Layout - Page 5 Anime_gallery_detective_4L

Username: Dane Nerro

Name: Detective Fran Berial

Code Name: Detective Burial

Threat Level: (Pan will Determine)

Gender Male

Sexuality: Straight, and a Necrophiliac

Blood Type: AB-

Ethnicity: Caucasian

Birth Date: 8/8

Relationship Status: Widowed

Side: Conqueror Worm

Unique characteristics: Has a Large gash along his back.

Notable Crimes: Murder of his Police chief, framed for that. His true crime he has done is the death of 10 people via live burial.

Psychological Analysis:
'Analyzing the state of mind of this man: Analysis complete.
1. This man has a military type mind-set and has proven that he is well-knowing in the set of strategy.
2. He has a dark part of his mind that led him to his burial killings.
3. He is quite sick in the head when talking about dead people.'

Interview: (This should take the place of your bio. Your character is being interviewed by a Doctor Hal Innsmouth, your character is to answer him as well as he/she can, assume that the PMC owners of No Man's Land already know everything about your character, so there is no use resisting. Replace "Character" with your character's name.)

Dr. Innsmouth: Hello there, call me Hal, so, will you please introduce yourself...?

Detective Burial: Fran Berial

Dr. Innsmouth: Very well then... so Fran... will you tell me where you were born? Who were your parents, how was your childhood?

Detective Burial: I was born in Texas, my parents are classified....and my childhood was nice for being so short before I was sent to Military School.

Dr. Innsmouth: Please remember that our conversation is being recorded Detective Burial... even as we speak, they are listening, watching, we can have men here at any moment to put you down if you put up a fight. Now, What got you into the criminal underworld? What made you into the criminal you have become now?

Detective Burial: The scene of watching my wife being killed before me when I was 20 and then screwed by the murderers while they said she was still warm.

Dr. Innsmouth: How was your early criminal career? Who did you work for? What were you?

Detective Burial: I worked for no one, and I didn't begin my killings till 10 years after that when I was given the honor to interrogate the criminals my way.

Dr. Innsmouth: You've kill a man before haven't you...? What was your first kill? How did it feel to you?

Detective Burial: I buried them alive...gave them a nightmare with them when they were down there....three Emperor Scorpions.

Detective Burial: By the way I killed people.

Dr. Innsmouth: What was your first major success in your career? Was it how you earned your code name? Or was it something else?

Detective Burial: The first major success was the fact I managed to kill 10 people that weren't discovered till construction workers found them.

Dr. Innsmouth: Tell me Detective Burial, is there anyone special to you in this world?

Detective Burial: My wife...she is dead now.

Detective Burial: I wasn't caught in my killings...I was framed for the murder of my chief police.

Dr. Innsmouth: We are almost done here, surely you've heard of them? Vulture Team and Conqueror Worm... which do you sympathize with more?

Detective Burial: Conqueror Worm.

Detective Burial: I just got here.

Dr. Innsmouth: I'm sure you're asking yourself why you're here? What is the point of this interview? I can assure you... you won't get any answers today, we are at the end of the interview. Anything else you wish to tell me before you depart from here?

Detective Burial: I will kill the man who killed my boss if he is here.

Dr. Innsmouth: Goodbye, Detective Burial.

Notes: He's very vengeful.
Dane Nerro
Dane Nerro
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:36 pm

Approved, though Mei's interview must be finished.
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  robert200110 Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:06 am

Inmate Appearance (IMG)
Profile Layout - Page 5 Valkyrie_zpsf22f10ea

Username: robert200110

Name: Lauren Eizenberg

Code Name: Riot Girl

Threat Level: C

Sexuality: Straight

Blood Type: A+

Ethnicity: German

Birth Date: April 12

Unique characteristics: Her hair is blue. She always carries her old police badge with her.

Notable Crimes: Murder of her family, as well as many cases of police brutality that were brought up after her conviction.  

Psychological Analysis: The subject seems sane under normal circumstance, but assumes an almost completely different personality in tense situations, becoming more violent and able to last without being fatigued through the ordeal. When the tense situation ends however, she becomes quite exhausted regardless of the physical exertion needed or the length of the situation. She also suffers from brief hallucinations from time to time, based around her murdered family.  

Interview:  

(Lauren): ...My name is Ren

Dr. Innsmouth: Very well then... so (Ren)... will you tell me where you were born? Who were your parents, how was your childhood?

(Lauren): I don't think I want to talk about this right now. That's a touchy subject.

Dr. Innsmouth: Please remember that our conversation is being recorded (Ren)... even as we speak, they are listening, watching, we can have men here at any moment to put you down if you put up a fight. Now, What got you into the criminal underworld? What made you into the criminal you have become now?

(Lauren): You fucking.... I was set up you shit! I was a cop before this.

(Lauren): I didn't even get a chance to have one. I was arrested for reporting their mangled corpses. I was an MP.

(Lauren): My first kill was during a riot last year. I was driving one of the riot vehicles and some guy molotov'ed it so,  after bailing out, I pulled out my gun and showed him who was in charge.

(Lauren): My code name? Well apparently I did well during that riot, so some of the other guys started calling me Riot Girl. It sorta stuck.

(Lauren): My first success was when my first riot, and yes that is were I got my code name.

Dr. Innsmouth: Tell me (Ren), is there anyone special to you in this world?

(Lauren): No, their all dead. The guy who killed them is the only reason I want to get out of here.

(Lauren): I reported my families death.

(Lauren): Worm will help me get out, so I'm with them.

(Lauren): I'll manage.

(Lauren): I will get out of here, and I will find the ass hat who put me here.

Dr. Innsmouth: Goodbye, (Ren).

Notes: -She actually did kill her family. She just can't remember.

-She specializes in heavy weapons. She knows how to use almost any heavy weapon she can find. She also carries a pistol in case people get to close.

-She carries the weapon shown in her picture and it can be used like a great sword if need be.

-The gun has two settings. It can fire rapid fire rounds similar to a minigun, and it can fire grenades at a slow fully automatic pace.

-Her left arm is cybernetic, allowing her to carry and use heavy weapons much easier, as well as allowing her to lift her great sword gun easier.

-The armor she wears can deflect small arms fire (pistols and smg's) and it protects from assault rifles (they still go through, but with less force).

Theme song: Viva La Vida

Last edited by robert200110 on Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
robert200110
robert200110
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:03 am

Approved

(I'll try to see if I can get in contact with you on Skype to give you some useful ideas about CW.)
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:46 pm

Profile Layout - Page 5 Innsmouth_zpsaa0e2355

Username: Amazing Pan-sensei

Name: Hall Innsmouth

Code Name: The Eyes of the Black Dragon

Threat Level: SS

Gender Male

Blood Type: AB

Ethnicity: English

Birth Date: October 28th

Relationship Status: Would like to think he's in a relationship with The Mistress

Side: Black Dragon

Unique characteristics: His almost psychic (though not) ability to make impressive deductions, he has been hailed as a real life Sherlock Holmes. He is an able and skilled fighter in hand to hand combat as well. His knowledge of Black Dragon and Paladin make him a threat to anyone that opposes either faction. He is also very high-ranked in both.

Notable Crimes: None

Alignment: Heavenly Truth

Psychological Analysis Re-evaluation: Hal Innsmouth is perfectly sane, and quite the refined man. He does have a lot of baggage regarded his background and what happened to his previous family. However he refuses to speak about just what happened to them. He worships and reveres The Mistress like a Goddess.

Interview: (This should take the place of your bio. Your character is being interviewed by a Doctor Hal Innsmouth, your character is to answer him as well as he/she can, assume that the PMC owners of No Man's Land already know everything about your character, so there is no use resisting. Replace "Character" with your character's name. Note: It has been a long time since your character's last interview, possibly several years, but they've done this before. Innsmouth is a relatively new Paladin member, so this should still be the first time they've met the man.)

[size=9]Dr. Innsmouth: Why hello there, call me Dr Innsmouth. It has been some time since your last interview... and I believe that was under a different doctor, please, introduce yourself.

Smokey: They call me Smokey, my real name is Albert John though, and you would be-?

Dr. Innsmouth: Is that what you prefer to be called? Smokey... will you tell me where you were born? Who were your parents, and how was your childhood?

Smokey: Well I was born in Virginia, even as a child I used to watch things bur-

Dr Innsmouth: I think that's enough of your lies. You're with internal affairs, so they took it to investigate my connection to Black Dragon did they?

Smokey: What? I have no idea what you're talking about!? What the hell is Black Dragon!?

Dr. Innsmouth: *Stabs the man in the hand* Don't... fuck with me.

Smokey: So I understand we're going offscript... this isn't procedure-

Dr. Innsmouth: I don't give a fuck.

Smokey: We have the evidence, we can put you away in your own prison for what you've done! We have everything! Even photographs!

Dr. Innsmouth: Tch... you moron. And just who are you going to report it to? Surely you know your own officers in internal affairs are playing along in my game too? What will you do? Oh, and the next thing you'll say is: "I'll get the word out to the world! They'll know about this corruption!"

Smokey: I'll get the word out to the world! They'll know about this corruption-! Wait... what?

Dr. Innsmouth: You have no one to turn to, I must say it's impressive that you figured out that I was the one pulling the strings here... not those morons in the Higher Brass... they aren't even aware of our plans. And then you'll say: "Well then I'll tell report this to them!"

Smokey: Well then I'll report this to- w-w-what...? How are you doing this!?

Dr. Innsmouth: I'm afraid you'll never get to them. And with Project Heritage for the Future coming to and end I'm afraid they will die too... I'm afraid you're done for. *Paladin soldiers barge into the room*

Smokey: NO! Stay away! I- *Smokey is mowed down by a hail of gunfire*

Dr. Innsmouth: The prisoner resisted any attempts at peaceful talks and tried to attack me. Understood?

Soldier: Yes sir!

Dr Innsmouth: Project Heritage for the Future is coming to a close. Get the army ready... the systematic extermination will begin soon.

Notes:

Hal's Theme - Psycho Soldier

-Always has a regiment of Paladin Officers for support. There.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Sep 05, 2013 11:47 pm

Inmate Appearance:

Profile Layout - Page 5 Vincent3_zpsec3579a1

Username: Akikazemoon

Name: Vincent Kerrigan

Code Name: The Blade of the Black Dragon

Threat Level: A

Gender Male

Sexuality: Asexual

Blood Type: B-

Ethnicity: Caucasian, American

Birth Date: March 2nd

Unique characteristics: Blind in both eyes, but has cybernetics implanted in both eyes (will be further explained in notes). Always has a cane with him to help navigate. Often wears clothes with high collars that cover the bottom half of his face. Always wearing sunglasses, except when sleeping.

Notable Crimes: Arson, many, many counts of murder, a long series of serial murders that involved the pattern of gouging out the eyes of the victims before they were killed, committed assassinations of multiple important figures, blackmail, among other crimes.

Psychological Analysis Re-evaluation: The subject seems fairly sane, with exception of the fact that he seems to have a bit of an ego problem. He claims that both he and his allies have surpassed the power of even that of gods. However, he doesn’t flaunt it—it’s something that he just seems to believe silently. He seems very thoughtful, and tends to be cryptic at times. He’s very sure of his own beliefs, and seems to look down upon people who don’t agree with him.

Interview: (This should take the place of your bio. Your character is being interviewed by a Doctor Hal Innsmouth, your character is to answer him as well as he/she can, assume that the PMC owners of No Man's Land already know everything about your character, so there is no use resisting. Replace "Character" with your character's name. Note: It has been a long time since your character's last interview, possibly several years, but they've done this before. Innsmouth is a relatively new Paladin member, so this should still be the first time they've met the man.)

Dr. Innsmouth: Why hello there, call me Dr Innsmouth. It has been some time since your last interview... and I believe that was under a different doctor, please, introduce yourself.

Vincent: Vincent Kerrigan. Nice to meet you, doctor.

Dr. Innsmouth: Is that what you prefer to be called? Vincent... will you tell me where you were born? Who were your parents, and how was your childhood?

Vincent: Hm…my childhood…you’re asking this because a person’s future is largely shaped by their childhood, right? Interesting…
I was born in the north-east of North America. In what most likely used to be Vermont. My parents weren’t anyone of importance—you wouldn’t know them. What I do remember of them is that they were strict, and sure in their beliefs...Living with them was a chore at best…I can say that my childhood was mostly one of losing what little faith I had in humanity. It was never very fun, always full of neglect and loneliness…it wasn’t so bad at first…but it kind of crossed the line when people just kind of barged into my house and tore my old eyes out. Not that I miss those eyes much…

Dr. Innsmouth: So Vincent, how did you get into the criminal underworld? Surely even someone like you had to start out small. How long ago was it? How old were you when you were introduced to the criminal world?

Vincent: I’d say that I was maybe…somewhere around fifteen years old…
I was through with people. Through with my dusty old town, through with the people in it, through with my parents…
As for my first crime, well…the town was a very religious place. Everyone went to sermons. Everyone—except me, that one day. And, well—I burnt the church down. With everyone inside it. And strangely enough, as much as I hated all of those people—I didn’t feel a thing. No sadness, no anger, no relief...Strange, isn’t it?

Dr. Innsmouth: Currently you work for Black Dragon, when you were just a rookie criminal, did you even know this organization existed?

Vincent: No, I didn’t. I wasn’t really as…enlightened back then. I was still searching for the answers for all of the questions that were filling my mind. I was too preoccupied with the small things, not looking at the big picture…I didn’t know much of anything that mattered back then.

Vincent: My relationship with my leader…? The Mistress is kind and accepting towards all of her followers, of course…I find myself to be quite comfortable when in her presence.

Dr. Innsmouth: Your code name is... most interesting... how did you get it? Was it given to you by your faction, or is it your own creation?

Vincent: I feel more that it sort of just…cropped up. Nobody expects me to be proficient in the art of the blade, and yet, I’m really quite good at it…and…that’s really all there is to it. *sighs* It honestly seems a bit cliché, if you want my honest opinion…but, I suppose that I need to live with it…

Vincent: Is it really that important…? I mean, being an assassin isn’t really all that of an exciting job…it’s quite monotonous actually...Stab the target, gouge their eyes out, stab them some more, leave the body…again and again and again…I wouldn’t call any of them a “major” success…they’re all just normal successes, nothing too fascinating…

Dr. Innsmouth: Tell me Vincent, is there anyone special to you in this world?

Vincent: Honestly? There’s really nobody that I can think of. I do wish to defend and assist The Mistress in her designs, and yet…you’re probably asking about “love,” aren’t you? If that is the case, then no—I don’t have any very strong feelings like that in my heart for anyone.

Vincent: As you’ve probably guessed from this conversation, doctor, I’m not a very happy person. Really, not at all. I had lost all of my hope and faith in—well—everything. I was wandering, living a hollow life with no purpose. Because after all, who needs a blind man with no ambition? Nobody. That’s who. But apparently…somebody saw potential in me. I was brought into the organization by some of The Mistress’ scouts…And that same day that I was recruited, I had an epiphany. I realized what my new purpose in life was—and I decided to live it out as best as I could.

Dr. Innsmouth: So... what do you think about Vulture Team, Conqueror Worm, and The Inquisitor Faction?

Vincent: What is there to think? They’re inadequate and annoying, all of them. They feel that they have so much power, and yet…when compared to those of us in Black Dragon, they’re just about as powerful as an ant compared to the boot that is about to step on it. They act so pompous, when really, all of their bravado is just ridiculous…

Dr. Innsmouth: How is your life in No Man's Land? Surely it must be nice being so high up the power ladder in a city like this.

Vincent: It’s as nice as it could be, I suppose…I couldn’t really label myself as being really happy, but then again, I probably couldn’t label myself as being happy anywhere else, either…

Dr. Innsmouth: Thank you very much for your answers Vincent, now I'm sure you're wondering why you're here. I'll lay it to you straight... we need all the information we can get about The Don and The Mistress... what are they planning...? This is a matter of security, and I can assure you your boss will not be informed about any information you give us. It is in your best interest to answer.

Vincent: *sighs* …Really. How could I call myself loyal if I told you any of that? Everyone has their secrets, doctor…and I don’t intend to go broadcasting any to the world. If that’s all you’re going to ask me about now, then I’m finished here.

Dr. Innsmouth: ....Very well...Vincent.... you may leave now.

Vincent: Thank you. I’ll be taking my leave now.

Notes:

-Vincent is blind in both eyes. His eyes were injured when he was around ten years old, and he was blind for a large portion of his life. However, later on in life, he got cybernetics in his eyes. These cybernetics give him limited sight—he’s only able to see in heat signatures. Because of this, he’s still able to slightly see—but sometimes still needs people to lead him around. He uses a cane for the purpose of navigating. Even if his eyes do function to a certain extent, the iris and pupil don’t move at all as the eyes look around, giving his eyes the appearance of actually being blind. Even so, seeing his eyes behind those dark glasses of his would be an arduous task to begin with.

-Vincent’s cane has a sword on the inside. The cane itself acts as the sheathe, and the sword can be taken out at will. Most of the time, though, he keeps this a secret, and simply uses the cane as a cane, since it’s something he actually needs to get around. Even so, he's very skilled with the sword, and despite his serious visual handicap, he's still able to fight surprisingly well, from years and years of training.

-Vincent could most likely be diagnosed with a certain type of passive depression. He doesn’t seem like it so much—but it’s apparent that he doesn’t have much faith in humanity anymore, and is nearly impossible to excite about anything. Even while fighting, he’ll even sometimes be apathetic then.

-Through his own train of thought and philosophy, he's come to the conclusion that both he and his allies are so powerful that they even surpass gods. This, of course, in reality, isn't exactly true--but it makes a strange kind of sense when explained through his train of thought.
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Sep 06, 2013 12:02 am

Approved
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Profile Layout - Page 5 Empty Robin Callahan

Post  Skylark-13 Mon Sep 09, 2013 1:51 am

Inmate Appearance
Profile Layout - Page 5 RobinProfilePiccu_zps8c4ad289

Username: Skylark-13

Name: Robin Callahan

Code Name: The Enigma of Black Dragon

Gender ???

Sexuality: Pansexual

Blood Type: O+

Ethnicity: Caucasian (American)

Birth Date: May 9th

Unique characteristics: Has a tendency to switch between male and female clothes and will never disrobe in front of anyone unless they’re a lover or incredibly trusted. Will never respond with a genuine answer if asked ‘his’ true gender.

Notable Crimes: Murder, murder- and more murder. Robin, even before he was hired by Black Dragon, was in the business of killing people. He had taken up the job of hit man after his father retired, taking his place- and so he had multiple kills and assassinations under his belt by the time Black Dragon found him. The list only got longer from that point on, though his targets became somewhat more difficult as he grew stronger and more trusted.

Psychological Analysis Re-evaluation: The subject seems very indecisive about their gender. Though asked multiple times for a proper answer, we were unable to manage one. Other than this however, Robin seems sane- though there are some mild signs of sadism on a few occasions.

Robin: Mmm, hello there Doctor. It’s nice to meet you- oh. Is that what I’m here for? … I remember doing this already… Alright, I suppose I can tell it to you again. Just this once though, alright? *Smiles* My name is Robin Callahan.

Dr. Innsmouth: Is that what you prefer to be called? Robin... will you tell me where you were born? Who were your parents, and how was your childhood?

Robin: Yeah, that’s great. Well, see… I was born in this little town in the old state of Rhode Island. My mom and my dad… well, they had gotten married pretty much because I was born. It wasn’t out of love or anything- my mother’s family would have disowned them if they’d had a kid outside wedlock. As it was, they fought almost all the time… when my dad was around. He did odd jobs around town, and every now and then he’d get a big job that required travel. Thanks to him being gone so long, my mother packed up and left us when I was… oh, six or so. My dad came home to find me starving… and then he started taking me with him on his jobs. That’s when I learned he didn’t do just simple ‘odd jobs’…

Dr. Innsmouth: So Robin, how did you get into the criminal underworld? Surely even someone like you had to start out small. How long ago was it? How old were you when you were introduced to the criminal world?

Robin: Well, you see… I was pretty young when I was pulled in, mostly by my dad. See, he was a hitman- usually though, for foreign countries. One day, my mom got tired of him being gone and left… So suddenly, he had to bring me along with him. He didn’t want me to be a liability so he trained me in a whole bunch of fighting, showing me how to use any weapon I might run across. Eventually I got so good that I was his partner… and then he started aging and couldn’t do it anymore. So in the end… I replaced him. I was probably… oh… seven when it all started.

Robin: Ah… well, that’s a hard question. See- I’d heard rumors and such about them, but nothing that explained what they really were or anything. Slowly though, I learned more… and well, here I am today!

Robin: With The Mistress? I suppose it’s… well, I can’t really say normal. It’s nothing extremely special of course- I do as she asks and she rewards me as she sees fit. And… well, she’s one of very few people to know my true gender. We have to have trust, you see, and that’s rather important…

Robin: Ah… well, it was actually from my faction. I was using something… I actually don’t remember what, but then sometime after I joined they gave me this one. I don’t really mind- it fits, anyways.

Robin: Ah… well, I guess I’d say the first major thing was the job that got me into NML. I was ordered to go do something- of course I can’t tell you what, that’s a secret- but I did so well that my superiors told me I was promoted… I was brought into NML and given a new codename, to go with my induction into Heavenly Truth.

Dr. Innsmouth: Tell me Robin, is there anyone special to you in this world?

Robin: I… *Pauses, looking away* … Yes. But I can’t tell you who. That’s forbidden… I… I’m not allowed… Next question, please.

Robin: Ah… Well, I was actually a member of the Black Dragon Clan outside of No Man’s Land, for a while. The work I did in place of my dad got me into that. It was a while before I got up trust but then, I had the bigger and harder jobs… I was going undercover and everything, trying to get info for The Mistress… Then, on one job, were a few… er… complications, you could say, and I had to fake my death to get out. But The Mistress was pleased with my work anyways, and I ended up transferring into NML and the Heavenly Truth…

Robin: Eh… As long as they don’t get in the way, I don’t really care. They can be annoying sometimes, kind of like mosquitoes, but just like those damned bugs- you can swat them away pretty easily.

Robin: Oh, yeah! It’s great. I can get pretty much anything I want, do whatever I want… And I don’t have to worry about anyone higher up bugging me, usually. I mean, I get jobs and all, but they aren’t out to kill me or anything.

Dr. Innsmouth: Thank you very much for your answers Robin, now I'm sure you're wondering why you're here. I'll lay it to you straight... we need all the information we can get about The Don and The Mistress... what are they planning...? This is a matter of security, and I can assure you your boss will not be informed about any information you give us. It is in your best interest to answer.

Robin: … Sorry, ‘Doctor’. I’m afraid I value my life more than that. Nice try, though. *Smirks a bit as he gets up and starts heading out*

Dr. Innsmouth: ....Very well... Robin.... you may leave now.

Notes:

-All things in this profile are written with the generic and more commonly used ‘he’ or ‘his’ pronouns, simply to make things easier. Robin‘s true gender is as of the moment a mystery.

-He’s actually trained to use a large selection of different weapons, from knives to swords to his own hands, and even some of the less common things. However- he’s a bit of a jack of all trades, so to speak. He can use these methods well enough- but none of them as well as his guns, which he’s got hidden all over his body. In fact- he has all sorts of weapons hidden on his body, though he doesn’t carry all of any of his things at one given time. What weapons he has each day differs depending on his mood that morning when he sets about hiding them on his person.

-Robin will often be seen with a mouse or two on his person, either in a pocket or on a shoulder. Now, they all appear the same- but there are huge differences. Some mice are normal, blood and flesh creatures that he simply keeps as pets. The others are completely mechanical, small technologically made cameras that can send a live feed to the small cybernetic implants in his eyes. The only purpose of these cybernetics is to tap into his video feeds- if he had the right equipment however, he can even adjust them and see the feeds of cameras from various places around No Man’s Land. He usually finds it easier however, to simply send out a mouse.

-He speaks fluent English and French, having learned the latter during his years of training- not only was he interested in ‘the language of love’ as it was called, but he figured it might one day prove useful.

Last edited by Skylark-13 on Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Wed Sep 11, 2013 7:52 pm

Profile Layout - Page 5 Sample-1b73c4ce6ab52d4f27c10b1db8624cc7_zps57b4ceee

Username: dbzhardcore

Name: Jun Satoshi

Code Name: The Void

Blood Type: B-

Ethnicity: Japanese

Birth Date: November 10

Unique characteristics: Jun was born a mute so he uses a notepad to communicate. On his chest he has holds for his pens and will usually have emoticons on his notepad since he mostly has a deadpan face. He likes wearing a detective suit, thinking that it makes him feel important.

Notable Crimes: Killing of major political heads. Known to disrupt talks in political meeting with other countries by killing some headman before talks could begin. Blackmail on major companies.

Psychological Analysis Re-evaluation: Jun still seems to be the same as he was before. He has no sympathy towards whoever he kills and always seem to be the same emotionally when talking to people without his notepad. With his notepad, he seems to be a firecracker, not knowing what he is going to say next. He seems to always make sure that his cape and hat is on before he ever leaves for any mission.

Interview:

Jun: *Jun walks in and gives Hal many papers about the interview. All the questions and answers are typed. He gives Hal the same deadpan face as before and bows before leaving.*

Dr. Innsmouth: *Nods and goes to where the first question is and starts reading.*

Jun: Why hello there doctor. As you know my name is Jun Satoshi, well I think you know.

Dr. Innsmouth: Is that what you prefer to be called? Jun... will you tell me where you were born? Who were your parents, and how was your childhood?

Jun: I was born in Tokyo in Japan. My parents were always hard workers and would usually come home late. I would be home by myself until very late at night. I barely got to see my parents and when I would see them, they would ignore me. They thought that since I can't talk that it would be worthless trying to talk to me and would only praise me if I came home with straight A's. It was a very hard time at school as well. All of the kids would make fun of me for being mute and the teachers would be sympathetic towards me or ignore me. I had to bring a notepad and pen every day to school for the teachers to see what I had to say in case I needed to use the restroom or answer a question. After school I would just walk home and occasionally be beaten up as well by the bullies. No one ever came to my rescue or try to be my friend. I was always so lonely and miserable. It was the same during Junior High and High School. No one ever cared about me.

Dr. Innsmouth: So Jun, how did you get into the criminal underworld? Surely even someone like you had to start out small. How long ago was it? How old were you when you were introduced to the criminal world?

Jun: It was when I was 18 and the final year of my High School. I didn't know if I wanted to go to college or not. Sure I had the grades and honors, but I wasn't happy. I never got to interact with anyone and when I wrote that I didn't want to go to college to my parents, they yelled at me. They told me how much trouble I was growing up and that I go to college to pay back for what I have done to them. I felt horrified. Not for me but how they truly did think of me. I ran away from home and ended up in the bad part of the city. I was walking around lost, confused and hungry. I then noticed someone with a nice coat alone and by themselves. He had his back turned on me. I knew that this was my chance to survive. I walked behind them very slowly and quietly and started to strangle their neck. The didn't have time to react and layed there dead. I rummaged through their stuff when someone approached me. They were a fellow worker for that man and was quite impressed on what I did. He offered me to come with him and help him out on his job. It was either that or I was killed on the spot. What I didn't know that it was for a small gang organization in the city.

Jun: No. I didn't know that this place existed. I was working along for the small gang. Doing blackmail on businesses around the place when they were ransacked. They were mostly killed by this higher gang and had the rest of us to work for them by force. We would had missions to kill headman politicians and make sure no kind of treaties ever happened. Guess they liked chaos. Well one day, I was required to kill a headman for this one particular treaty sign coming up. I was getting ready to kill him when I met someone else there. It looked like they were sent to kill this man as well. We nodded and worked together to kill the man. Afterwards, I written and asked him who he was and what he was doing. He told me that he worked for these people called the Black Dragon. He offered me to join him and told me that my affiliation with those other people would be terminated. I didn't know what he meant but showed me a pic on his phone. All the people that I helped were all murdered. I quickly looked away in horror but accepted the man's offer. We arrived in one of their locations later on and he introduced me to them. They didn't like the way I looked and wanted me to join if I could kill the man that brought me in. I nodded and had to fight him to the death with our weapons. It was a pretty long and hard fight, but I was able to win at the end. So here I am now, working for them.

Dr. Innsmouth: What is your relationship with the leader of your organization?

Jun: The Mistress? Well I don't know her pretty well. It's hard trying to talk to someone with a notepad.

Jun: The Void? It was with the people I worked with before the Black Dragon. They wanted to think of a name for me and decided that name since I was always go to my mission and suck in those people to their deaths. There you have it. I guess as well with what I wear.

Jun: My first success was when it was the first month that I was hired by these people. I had to go on a recon mission and make sure that this one politician we blackmailed do what we wanted. He was getting ready to go toward the other members and tell them what was going on however. Lets just say that I made sure he stayed silent.

Dr. Innsmouth: Tell me Jun, is there anyone special to you in this world?

Jun: Ummm...lets just say a female with alot of arms.

Jun: I joined after that initiation to kill that man that brought me in and after many missions with them. Theres basically nowhere else for me to go.

Jun: Eh. I really don't know much about them, but I do say that it's going to be a really hard battle for them.

Jun: I say it's pretty nice. I get to have whatever I want. There's people that actually pay attention to me and it's nice talking to others. With the endless supply of notepads and pens I can get, I'm pretty happy here.

Dr. Innsmouth: Thank you very much for your answers Jun, now I'm sure you're wondering why you're here. I'll lay it to you straight... we need all the information we can get about The Don and The Mistress... what are they planning...? This is a matter of security, and I can assure you your boss will not be informed about any information you give us. It is in your best interest to answer.

Jun: Sorry, but I don't know much about those two.

Dr. Innsmouth: ....Very well... Jun.... you may leave now.

*Hal finishes reading the paper.*

Notes:

Jun likes to carry his pens and notepads with him at all times. The pens can be seen on his chest.

Jun's weapons are a nice slick sword and a revolver. If he needs to, he has his pens as well that can act like weapons.

Jun will look away if he is blushing and has a weak spot for cats. He used to take care of stray cats when his parents weren't home.

Jun is extremely silent in battle and usually prefers to be in the shadows instead of out in the open.

Jun is fluent in Japanese and almost fluent in English.

Jun likes to sleep with all his clothes on, incase he is ever attacked.

Last edited by dbzhardcore on Wed Sep 11, 2013 11:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Sep 11, 2013 11:04 pm

Both Approved.
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Sep 21, 2013 12:01 pm

Profile Layout - Page 5 25b281cb-c9f4-4e57-93de-1a0eaf79a23c_zpsa2ec6f18

Username: Pan-sensei

Name: Jo the Ostrich - what?

Code Name: Gangsta Ostrich IV

Threat Level: C

Gender Male

Sexuality: Straight Ostrich

Blood Type: AB

Ethnicity: Australian

Birth Date: 6/06

Relationship Status: Single ostrich

Unique characteristics: Being an ostrich... tie, 3d glasses, smokes cigars... and apparently it eats human flesh. Please remind me why I'm doing this?

Notable Crimes: I... I don't even know why it's here? Why won't anyone answer me?

Psychological Analysis: Something is definitely off about this ostrich, it seems to have been trained by someone to attack humans and eat their flesh. Also, the ostrich smokes, why is it smoking?

Interview: (This should take the place of your bio. Your character is being interviewed by a Doctor Hal Innsmouth, your character is to answer him as well as he/she can, assume that the PMC owners of No Man's Land already know everything about your character, so there is no use resisting. Replace "Character" with your character's name.)

Dr. Innsmouth: Why... why is there an ostrich in my office...?

Mistress: Just do the interview!

Dr Innsmouth: Why did you put an ostrich in my office madam?

Jo: *Stares*

The Mistress: Well I just wanted to cheer you up!

Dr. Innsmouth: Very well then... so ostrich... will you tell me where you were born? Who were your parents... and WHAT THE FUCK AM I DOING!? This is an ostrich ma'am!

Jo: *Roar*

The Mistress: Oh please continue Hal, this is so delightful! If you don't... I'm going to be disappointed...

Dr. Innsmouth: O-of course madam! Please remember that our conversation is being recorded ostrich... even as we speak, they are listening, watching, we can have men here at any moment to put you down if you put up a fight. Now, What got you into the criminal underworld? What made you into the criminal you have become now?

Dr. Innsmouth: I'm done...

The Mistress: Noooooooooooooooooooo~!

Dr. Innsmouth: Alright! Alright! I'll continue...! You've kill a man before haven't you...? What was your first kill? How did it feel to you?

Jo: *Roar! Roar! Roar!* Translation: I killed a nympho pink nurse lady!

Dr. Innsmouth: Yes... yes ostrich, most interesting... why am I talking to an ostrich? Your code name is... most interesting... how did you get it? Wait... who gave it it's codename!? Was that you madam!? Gangsta... Ostrich... the fourth?

The Mistress: *giggles*

Dr. Innsmouth: Why...?

Jo: *Pecks Hal*

Dr. Innsmouth: God da- agh! I give up trying to keep up with this! Tell me Gangsta... Ostrich... the 4th... is there anyone special to you in this world?

Dr. Innsmouth: I give...

The Mistress: Oh Hal... so cute...!

Dr. Innsmouth: Why am I here? What is the point of this interview? I think I can already guess... I won't get any answers today, I'll probably never get them! We're done with this interview! Anything else you wish to tell me before you depart from here?

Dr. Innsmouth: Please madam... please get the ostrich out of my office...

Notes:
Jo the Ostrich Theme - Encounter

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down